Meteoric Destroyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meteoric Destroyer

so maybe i missed it somewhere in the lines for new update, but did they rly increase the cd on the skill? the skill was 15 sec and i have max lvl talent (-12 sec), but now it has 5 sec cd. It's not a big problem, just that i heven't seen any notes on that for the last update

Originally posted by klova View Post
    so maybe i missed it somewhere in the lines for new update, but did they rly increase the cd on the skill? the skill was 15 sec and i have max lvl talent (-12 sec), but now it has 5 sec cd. It's not a big problem, just that i heven't seen any notes on that for the last update
    Was it? I don't play a mage, but as I recall they can use meteor -> RoF -> meteor quite quickly. Wouldn't be possible if the cooldown is 15 seconds.

Comment

i know, it was 15 sec and 3 sec when the talent was max lvl ( -12 sec), but now it has 5 sec cd

again, no big problem, but i just haven't seen anything about it

Comment

he's right...the cd did go back up...mine was down to 3 seconds and now it takes 5 for cd.
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

That is an old, old, OLD bug that was fixed a long time ago. Looks like R2's brought it back.

Comment

There are so many little things like this that are never mentioned in patch notes. Such as reducing Tank Trials to one session a day - something they already proved doesn't work when they did it with Eudaemon arena. Idiots.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Working...
            X