X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New clothing engulf - obtaining title from sets

Hi

out of curiousity....

since now we engulf the clothing rite...

so what happens i accidentally engulf say the head gear, while i still have the armor and weapons.

and out of tremendous luck i get the wing one fine day, do i get title?

or the title is still following the old system where you must have head, armor, weapon + wing all in ur inventory to trigger it?

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
    or the title is still following the old system where you must have head, armor, weapon + wing all in ur inventory to trigger it?
    Correct, that's why many think that having the free wing given in the dressing room because they reached lv 50 and getting the clothes will grant them the title for the set.

Comment

yes, have to be all 4 pieces in bag. if u engulf them separately, the title is not awarded.

Comment

You don't need all pieces in your bag. It's just no ideal, at least in my experience.

I used my wings once from a set for clothing event but never got the title. Eventually, after an hour or so, I got the title.

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
          You don't need all pieces in your bag. It's just no ideal, at least in my experience.

I used my wings once from a set for clothing event but never got the title. Eventually, after an hour or so, I got the title.
          You do now. There are a dozen posts about it on the forums, and the mods have acknowledged the bug as well.

Comment

This is just a bug, which could be corrected in 10 minutes, but instead, they will spend 100s of hours explaining that "works as intended" and reject support tickets etc. There is no cure for stupidity.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

see "News & Events".....a mentor posted a announcement. This is not a bug, it is intended

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                This is just a bug, which could be corrected in 10 minutes, but instead, they will spend 100s of hours explaining that "works as intended" and reject support tickets etc. There is no cure for stupidity.
                Especially not, if there is chance for getting more money and this new system is exactly that.

Sadly, this would be relatively easy to fix. They already had completely working system, but now they messed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                  see "News & Events".....a mentor posted a announcement. This is not a bug, it is intended
                  and if u read the prelauched patch notes before test servers got patch their wasnt anything about clothing titles in clothing engulf i have the original posts and the silent post they added today to scam us out of titles a quick mega buck scam r2 then after 2 weeks change the patch notes to benefit urself
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-18-2016, 08:48 AM.

Comment

it is intended and not a bug

This is the news announcement on wartunes website

[New]Wartune-Clothing Titles Announcement
                    [2016-04-18]

Dear Lords,

You must have the whole costume set in your Inventory in order to activate a title.

If you already have one or two pieces of the costume set and then you engulf them to upgrade your clothing system, you will not be able to activate the title.
                    For instance: If you get a Cowboy Hat and then you engulf it. Even if you earn the Cowboy Jacket, Cowboy Weapon and Mutant Dragon Wings later, you won't be able to activate the "Doomsday Cowboy" title.

Thank you for supporting.

Comment

so let me see if i have this right
                      i have all four pieces in my inventory
                      but i can only engulf one piece at a time
                      as soon as i engulf the first piece, i no longer have the entire set in my inventory
                      and now i can activate the title....am i missing anything?
                      engulfing them now or later what is the difference? the game is not set up to recognize this unless we have two of each item?????????????????

you need to go back to the drawing board and come up with another cupcake explanation r2, cuz this one blows cupcakes

Comment

Working...
                      X