Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

some questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • some questions

    hello, I have some questions, I will write them all here not to do another 10 topics for each question, so
    1-what game character of archer mage knight is doing best in PvP in your opinion?

    2-you wrote that you have optimized the game and loading in 5.6 patch, but after many months still have to wait to load each "piece" of cookies at each refresh of the game, so where the hell is the problem? or from me or from you?enlightened me to not die stupid about this

    3-last question, the world hp boss is going to change? in a few months we get to beat the boss in less than 1 minute ... thanks for any answers,and good luck in the game (you'll need)

    PS:maybe it was put of questions, but if you do nothing, it's normal and post them
    Last edited by dihorul111; 04-17-2016, 09:04 AM. Reason: reason
    7road.com

  • #2
    Originally posted by dihorul111 View Post
    hello, I have some questions, I will write them all here not to do another 10 topics for each question, so
    1-what game character of archer mage knight is doing best in PvP in your opinion?
    In my opinion, pre-Knighthood the classes tend to be relatively even. After KH archer seems to be the best, even overpowered and broken to a large degree. (With knight a close second)

    Originally posted by dihorul111 View Post
    2-you wrote that you have optimized the game and loading in 5.6 patch, but after many months still have to wait to load each "piece" of cookies at each refresh of the game, so where the hell is the problem? or from me or from you?enlightened me to not die stupid about this
    When they said they were going to optimize the game and the loading speed, I don't think they necessarily meant the cache. The game definitely has been optimized and sped up in some areas, particularly in the area of combat; some players are even reporting that it's too fast, and causing them to miss QTE's.

    I'm going to assume that by 'cookies' you mean the cache and the game resources? The problem may not be because of r2 and the developers; it may be adobe. If you're looking for the exact specifics why cache doesn't work very well, I'm afraid no one who doesn't have access to their source code is going to definitively be able to tell you to any degree of accuracy.

    Originally posted by dihorul111 View Post
    3-last question, the world hp boss is going to change? in a few months we get to beat the boss in less than 1 minute ... thanks for any answers,and good luck in the game (you'll need)
    Due to some software limitations at this time, they are essentially unable to raise the WB health. There are a number of different threads on this topic, and you can look at those for more insight. Suffice to say, there are some workarounds that the developers could implement that would solve this problem.

    Comment


    • #3
      can someone tell me where to get advance tattoo coz im no casher and i wanted to know how to get advance tatoo or i wont be knighted no matte how long i play this game

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fita81 View Post
        can someone tell me where to get advance tattoo coz im no casher and i wanted to know how to get advance tatoo or i wont be knighted no matte how long i play this game
        It is essentially impossible to get advanced henna without cashing. There have been a few exchanges in the past, but those look to be gone now; and I doubt they will return.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fita81 View Post
          can someone tell me where to get advance tattoo coz im no casher and i wanted to know how to get advance tatoo or i wont be knighted no matte how long i play this game
          Just keep doing events, they have exchanges to advanced henna fairly often, and if you're lucky you can get 1 or 2k of the stuff. No chance this time around, but maybe in a couple weeks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Some amount of advanced henna can be obtained from events for several months of exchanges.
            But to do that you'd have to give up on other exchanges & event chest contents.
            It's really up to you to decide which helps you better.

            Comment

            Working...
            X