Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eud Arena Frustration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eud Arena Frustration

Anyone else angry at eud arena because of glitches, bugs, and mechanics that are horribly wrong? Like being double attacked even without a debuff on, or your aoe attack hitting his back up eud but not his incoming primary one (and no, doesn't hit the previous main eud). Or just spam healers that heal, heal, heal, and then wait for magic buff... I think the worst is afking megacashers. There should be an instant loss if you afk for 30 seconds. I've fought an afking casher for 4 minutes and was about to kill his final eud when he healed and then promptly killed me. I don't mind losing in a fair fight, but he wasted MY TIME and got rewarded for it. Punish afkers, don't reward them. I could go on and on (like many eud fights). I wish it just was like bounty targets; line up four euds and let them auto-fight.

Or, they (the developers) can come up with a decent matching when we get into fights. I am sorry that you have to have that constant healer, but it's part of their strategy to stay alive and kick your <expletive>. I am one of those AFK'ers, not because of choice, but because of the factors of the game that would have me doing so (lag, delay in hitting the skills, etc.). I much rather see an auto-AFK button in there so it can just use the skills, AT THE TIME IT SUPPOSED TO, not a few seconds later.

Suck it up if you're waiting for them to make it so they can give you the "quickie" fights in which I am not really a fan of (easy wins/easy losses) as I am down for a fair, decent, 5-minute fight (if I have to) since it shows both sides that they are willing to take that beyond the distance to secure that win.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I run into one guy that do that all the time: AFK until you are about to kill him, then heals and AFK again. Rinse and repeat.

Just out to waste other people's time. I don't even know what kind of jollies he gets out of doing that...

Comment

I run into one guy that do that all the time: AFK until you are about to kill him, then heals and AFK again. Rinse and repeat.

Just out to waste other people's time. I don't even know what kind of jollies he gets out of doing that...

Comment

If that's the case, we could do a time limit like Class Wars where it's based on damage to determine the victor; then they can move on to the next one.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Eudaemon arena, and other late develops miss a very simple mechanism, which the original devs of Wartune invented: damage increase after time. I don't understand why it's not there.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

euda arena as it is is one of the most borin parts of the game.

so suggestion to make it different (and possibly sowhat more intrestin :P) 2 min limit in time, 50% increase in damage per 30 secintervals. all 4 eudas come out at same time and go nuts on afk. ad the same skills as on bountys (if sounds like ya need something you can control.)

test for a month. if loads of WAAAA THIS SUCKS NOW as comments on it, revert it back.
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

When has R2 reverted back to anything? It is all one way for R2.

Comment

we are on a computer where matching should be easy on stats its now cashers against non cashers or casual ones that i once was.i would put money in this horrible game where skills not work for but pay for.i had ppl doing over 900k damage on me i over 30k.one i beat did less then 3k to mine 200kr2 you are idiots no wonder ppl stopped playing this.you made it horrible game play on everything then add tattoo only for cashers

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    Eudaemon arena, and other late develops miss a very simple mechanism, which the original devs of Wartune invented: damage increase after time. I don't understand why it's not there.
                    it is there.

Comment

Personally I appreciate the changes they made to eudy arena rewards in patch 5.6. That's my only motivation to play while still at work.
                      Battle wise, it's entirely unchanged, laggy, buggy, glitchy and inconsistent as usual.

IMHO eudy arena is much better than player arena. At least matching is faster.
                      But beast souls are so hard to get that I had no choice but waste an hour each day on player arena.
                      Really not something I'd like.

Comment

Working...
                      X