Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will be have another Cross Server Guild Battle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will be have another Cross Server Guild Battle?

Its been a long time, its a very fun event and has good rewards. We need one soon plz

I don't know. The last Chaos War, we had a bye in the finals. That points to a distinct lack of server groups and players. I wonder how CSGB matching would end up...

Comment

Most likely, it will be across platforms rather than R2 servers the way it is going now. Since they took out the minimal BR requirement (3 million in the past), any guild can join in it now. But yeah, it has been a long time that I thought it might have died (but still got some points from it as I didn't spend them).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Becareful what you ask for with the new servers and clusters being put in. There are newer whale servers.
        Even if you get your csgb, you probably wont enjoy the fight.

Comment

Meh. It doesn't matter. Winning or losing is only important if you care. For those of us who doesn't and only play for the fun of being with friends, it means nothing.

Comment

When I ran a single guild battle on 632 in the early parts, it was kind of fun in keeping folks on their toes from the other side of the fight.

On the home cluster, when we feel (part of my guild) that we are going to lose, we just put together the most daunting shenanigans possible just to keep ourselves going and have fun.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X