• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamonds ????

looking forward to next diamond event

after playing for a week + with patch 5.6
    one main question rises that isnt discused here yet

where are we supposed to get the diamonds to make the lvl 12s for all the kids

after the nerf of kid arena till now i only had 2 times diamonds in kid arena
    (what is as far the only place beside buying them in shop)

when u consider the amount needed its insane to drop them on 2 occasions out of the 8*8=64 possible since i monitored the rate of diamonds appearances
    certainly considering those where 16 lvl 2 and 13 lvl 3 .. u need 1028576 of the lvl 2 to make 1 lvl 12
    Last edited by demoniced; 04-21-2016, 10:23 PM.

Do like the rest of us and count out the rotations (2 months at least) of when they nerfed such event. The Mahra/Sep event comes every 4 weeks, so your event in question might just do that, as doth others that are of importance and need while the ones that is just repetitive and 'tarded are showing up more often.

FYI, I am back in the game for the moment since the "season" is coming up where I have to take a "break" from doing my home as the temps will get hot. And, I've got a size thirteen wide boot that will make you the luckiest person in the world with three feet if you start off with your ego trips. So stow it for the duration, okay? Danke Schonn!
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ow thats good meikura .. WB .. now we must meet on a bg .. love red knee high boots .. and will stick mine up urs .. till the knee ofc .. and as i play a long legged beauty u just might feel its heel in ur big mouth

back to topic its not about event rotation .. but about the non existance of matherials needed for even a *rare* event
      Last edited by demoniced; 04-21-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah, back to topic (thanks by the way).

R2's been doing some stuff that I hardly participate in them. Had R2 been keeping constant on things and not nerfed them (can't really understand why they had to remove the "unlimited" supplements since it benefits us more), many players will probably be happy about it despite of the lag and bugs. Since 632, I had stopped diving into new servers as the outcome will always be the same: no good events to progress on (which reminds me of WT 3 years ago that I took a big break from; played on a 300-something server on an old FB account login).

If you can, and are willing to, hold on to the stuff as it sometimes will rear its ugly head, just like the soul crystal event that I heard it just woke up from a 2-year dirt nap. Again, I just wish R2 just leave things be so people can enjoy events more.

PS, I live in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
          looking forward to next diamond event

where are we supposed to get the diamonds to make the lvl 12s for all the kids
          Hoping you get lucky with Bounty target drops or from archaeology drops (luck based too). Maybe from some exchanges too, but that's it.

I guess all of their previous nerfs to eu diamonds event drops wasn't enough.

Comment

It's pretty amazing how they almost completely eliminated diamonds from the game. Especially when they could have so easily moved the diamond income over to the patrols, but I haven't seen a single diamond reward there.

I pity newer players who will struggle to get a full set of even level 1 diamonds.

Comment

the diamond issue is just one among many that the devs or R2 dont play the game or even know how it works.

Comment

Of course not. They don't have a real testing environment or they would have gotten many fixes done before the release. I had worked at THQ in the mobile games department and I can tell you that it would take an entire year before a game is released for the mobile phone. Sometimes games will have a small amount of bugs which is always fixed by the next patch. All of the time, I was told to "break" the game as much as I can when I test it, so that way it can be fixed before the next time I test it.

Now, they do not (R2 that is) care for the players and/or the games they had going. I have been on a few of the other games' forum sites and it's not going good. There are others who are not happy (just like us) with the way things are going.

People can argue with me on different things in how R2 works, but all of us know the truth that it isn't going to fare good.

Comment

knowing r2, these are their "solutions" for this problem:

A) Limited sale! Lvl 4 diamonds x 100 for only 9999 balens. Unbound only, ofcourse.
                  B) Diamond event hard to do and people complaining? Okay, no more diamonds event then.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ok so it wasn't just me who noticed bounty targets dropped no more diamonds at all. maybe a lvl 1 here or there.
                    Wondering if maybe patrol at higher lvl gives them? im barly at 7 towers and only see skills, bloods and war emblems so far.
                    Anyone higher seen diamonds?

Comment

Originally posted by vilanov View Post
                      ok so it wasn't just me who noticed bounty targets dropped no more diamonds at all. maybe a lvl 1 here or there.
                      Wondering if maybe patrol at higher lvl gives them? im barly at 7 towers and only see skills, bloods and war emblems so far.
                      Anyone higher seen diamonds?
                      I have a few towers at level 9 and base camp at level 9 and no diamonds, just the usual stuff.

Comment

No diamonds.

The rewards correspond to the requirements for Hard and NM. If the requirements is for skill of x level, then you get skill scrolls. If it is war emblem of x level, you get the green crystals, and so on.

The normal one is always shards and/or blood.

Comment

they are still there but so damn rare. seen it once since the patch, 23x lvl 3s on level 92. good luck with that new players

Comment

Patrol, not bounties, rozar.

Comment

they do show up in bounty targets though, just as before so not really any change , just be sure to go as high as possible each day, no skipping.
                              BuzzKill
                              Shadow Vale

Comment

Working...
                              X