• Show
Clear All

• demoniced
    started a topic diamonds ????

diamonds ????

looking forward to next diamond event

after playing for a week + with patch 5.6
    one main question rises that isnt discused here yet

where are we supposed to get the diamonds to make the lvl 12s for all the kids

after the nerf of kid arena till now i only had 2 times diamonds in kid arena
    (what is as far the only place beside buying them in shop)

when u consider the amount needed its insane to drop them on 2 occasions out of the 8*8=64 possible since i monitored the rate of diamonds appearances
    certainly considering those where 16 lvl 2 and 13 lvl 3 .. u need 1028576 of the lvl 2 to make 1 lvl 12
    Last edited by demoniced; 04-21-2016, 10:23 PM.

• NeverEnought26
    replied
    I saw diamonds 3 4 times but they were only lvl 2. Since i am at low lvl (68-74) i asume i wont see lvl 3 at all.
    New players are doomed getting diamonds without cashing.
    Good i have still 300-400 lvl 3 diamonds so i can still do few of the event but nothing too crazy. Will take it with baby steps. Dont want to risk and overspend them.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    since patch ive only seen diamonds once and that was lv94 13xlv3 diamonds

will they drop in edu patrols in future maybe nm patrols ? or do we need to buy them soon

as an event for edu diamond synth today alot of us have no diamonds due to the nerf from bounty hunt

Leave a comment:

• Vroukarouk
    replied
    I get the rare lv2 diamond, but it should be lv3 at the level I'm at. If they made it lv3 and a little less rare drop in bounty, I'd be fine with it. Having lv2 diamonds appear once a week in bounty is unacceptable. Diamonds are impossible to get and good luck to newer players trying to make a 12 diamond.

Leave a comment:

• demoniced
    replied
    finaly eu diamond event .. no lets count complains .. rofl ..

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    I have not had a single diamond since the new patch and the new kid bounties.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
    they do show up in bounty targets though, just as before so not really any change , just be sure to go as high as possible each day, no skipping.
    How do you figure they still show up in bounties without any change? I think the majority if not everyone will go days without seeing any diamonds in bounties. And if diamonds do show up, good chance it will be on the highest level which means if you keep killing them, you will eventually level up to high and not be able to kill anything.

Leave a comment:

• Mudokon
    replied
    they do show up in bounty targets though, just as before so not really any change , just be sure to go as high as possible each day, no skipping.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Patrol, not bounties, rozar.

Leave a comment:

• rozaroman
    replied
    they are still there but so damn rare. seen it once since the patch, 23x lvl 3s on level 92. good luck with that new players

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    No diamonds.

The rewards correspond to the requirements for Hard and NM. If the requirements is for skill of x level, then you get skill scrolls. If it is war emblem of x level, you get the green crystals, and so on.

The normal one is always shards and/or blood.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by vilanov View Post
    ok so it wasn't just me who noticed bounty targets dropped no more diamonds at all. maybe a lvl 1 here or there.
    Wondering if maybe patrol at higher lvl gives them? im barly at 7 towers and only see skills, bloods and war emblems so far.
    Anyone higher seen diamonds?
    I have a few towers at level 9 and base camp at level 9 and no diamonds, just the usual stuff.

Leave a comment:

• vilanov
    replied
    ok so it wasn't just me who noticed bounty targets dropped no more diamonds at all. maybe a lvl 1 here or there.
    Wondering if maybe patrol at higher lvl gives them? im barly at 7 towers and only see skills, bloods and war emblems so far.
    Anyone higher seen diamonds?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    knowing r2, these are their "solutions" for this problem:

A) Limited sale! Lvl 4 diamonds x 100 for only 9999 balens. Unbound only, ofcourse.
    B) Diamond event hard to do and people complaining? Okay, no more diamonds event then.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Of course not. They don't have a real testing environment or they would have gotten many fixes done before the release. I had worked at THQ in the mobile games department and I can tell you that it would take an entire year before a game is released for the mobile phone. Sometimes games will have a small amount of bugs which is always fixed by the next patch. All of the time, I was told to "break" the game as much as I can when I test it, so that way it can be fixed before the next time I test it.

Now, they do not (R2 that is) care for the players and/or the games they had going. I have been on a few of the other games' forum sites and it's not going good. There are others who are not happy (just like us) with the way things are going.

People can argue with me on different things in how R2 works, but all of us know the truth that it isn't going to fare good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X