Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME: Lose the swirling junk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME: Lose the swirling junk!

Why couldn't chat be "ordinary" with just text (different color maybe)? Especially when those annoyances (er, cross server bullhorns) are being used? It's not that important and it adds to the lag since it has to render that junk, especially on those of us who have 2 or more accts running. So just lose it and make the chat ordinary.

And while we are on the subject, lose it on the wedding announcement and icons as well..... or give us a bloody setting so we can turn them off ourselves. Thank you!
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

Why couldn't chat be "ordinary" with just text (different color maybe)? Especially when those annoyances (er, cross server bullhorns) are being used? It's not that important and it adds to the lag since it has to render that junk, especially on those of us who have 2 or more accts running. So just lose it and make the chat ordinary.

And while we are on the subject, lose it on the wedding announcement and icons as well..... or give us a bloody setting so we can turn them off ourselves. Thank you!
    +1

I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas.

Comment

Because some idiot in R2 loves those things and puts them on at every opportunity. They are just so PRETTY! HE just had to put them in.

Comment

to make someone with the balens or nickels and the idiocy to waste such precious game currencies on cross server bullhorns look more outstanding.

Comment

Yep, we got one pendejo (s640 to be exact) on our region that is spamming that a lot. Funny thing is, it was like he knew what time I was going to refresh to clear it that he spammed it on the way into the loading screen. And this can be up to 20-30 mins.

And, I just recently fixed my system after the last fiasco with the game locked it up and done something to the boot system.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Can someone please tell the AbFab clown that his decor has overloaded the structure to the point of collapse and mandate he turn in his engineering licence?

Comment

Working...
            X