Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Patch 5.6 added Dwarf Eudemon so why cant we use shards to summon it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 5.6 added Dwarf Eudemon so why cant we use shards to summon it?

Is it a Bug? or....

I have tried several times with a few different toons and still no new kid. Funny they give us loads of mark shards but make the new kid impossible to get with shards. Not sure if it is a rare drop since we get so many shards now or it is just not possible. Like everything else in this game, they want you to recharge or spend balens to get it if you want it right away.

Now that I got enough kids to cover at least hard rewards, I will save my shards.

Comment

Because they want you to BUY it. Why give it to you free, when they can get the whales to pay for it?

Comment

if you paid a bit more attention, you will notice that Frost Panther and Flying Rabbit euds also missing from mark exchange.
        maybe a bug, but im leaning toward the dev teams' incompetency.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Mark exchange? I haven't been buying kids, so I thought it was still the old random ****. Did the boogers change it?

Either way, you are still going to have to buy it. So meh. I'll play with my 13 kids and look at others later.

Comment

i wasted 200+ eud mark shards in my main and 150+ on my sub and none of them got those three eudamons.

anyway, 13 euds is not enough nowadays for the eud patrol.
            however you can focus on building scourge mage, blood knight, and wind ranger because currently only those 3 are needed in the patrols.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It is enough for me. I have 3 towers fully upgraded and a 4th almost there, so don't need kids to upgrade those any more.

Comment

200+ marks from myself and the same from 15-20 guild members and no rabbits, dwarves or panthers suggests its not possible

Comment

one of my guild mates was lucky enough to get the dwarf eud on her 40th summon with the mark shards...funny thing is, sacred knight is also missing.

before the patch, i usually get sacred knight every time i do summon.

Comment

I got sacred knight, but no way to get scourge mage

Comment

I think they nerf/lower the drop chances every time they come out with a new eudaemon. Which is a little funny, considering they all pretty much suck.

Comment

Anyone did an analysis of the dwarf yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
                          one of my guild mates was lucky enough to get the dwarf eud on her 40th summon with the mark shards...funny thing is, sacred knight is also missing.

before the patch, i usually get sacred knight every time i do summon.
                          So it is possible, that's good to know. With the rate we are getting shards, even a very low drop rate will eventually give us one, I guess.

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                          I got sacred knight, but no way to get scourge mage
                          I've been getting quite a few scourge mages, so you probably just need to keep at it a bit more.

Comment

Know people who had gotten all of them from God Timo, so it's only a matter of luck.
                            (Not me, I had no luck getting anything other than the first 4.)

Comment

Yes I got Frost Panther randomly from the Eudaemon Summon via Eudaemon mark shards. Definitely possible just extremely rare. Nobody else I know got the rabbit, dwarf, or panther that way.

However, I assumed they would be rare so I exchanged 50 chests for the panther when the event appeared. Unfortunately I hit jackpot and got a 2nd Frost Panther via the mark shards a few weeks later, but really want a flying rabbit and dwarf still.. Hopefully they come out with another chest exchange event soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X