Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?

In eud patrol, if set 2 to go instead of 1 is it double the rewards if both meet the requirements? Sounds noobie but gotta ask lol

apparently its the score that gives u better rewards but its all lies and b u ll as the rewards is always 2 for loss 4 for win no matter what ur score is 0 to 700

r2 needs to knock edu arena on its head all u meet is oracles who just afk then heal their way to victory

or call for backup to just wipe ur back up out so u cant call it

r2 knows about these bugs like skills not activating and back up not able to call but still they say nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      *idiotic response*
      u wot m8?
      why dont you be relevant to the topic and stop being useless for once?

as for TC:

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
      In eud patrol, if set 2 to go instead of 1 is it double the rewards if both meet the requirements? Sounds noobie but gotta ask lol
      no, they are not. it wont double the rewards
      the only purpose where you can send more than 1 is because some of the requirements needs the total from of the euds you send. e/g: it need 1000 res, you can send 1 with 300 res plus 2 more with 200 res each.

tips: you cover the res requirements with sylph. if there was a mission that requires 500 fire res for example, you just need a fresh eud and slap him with fire sylph. after you send him out, you can equip back your regular eud and sylph.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        u wot m8?
        why dont you be relevant to the topic and stop being useless for once?

as for TC:

no, they are not. it wont double the rewards
        the only purpose where you can send more than 1 is because some of the requirements needs the total from of the euds you send. e/g: it need 1000 res, you can send 1 with 300 res plus 2 more with 200 res each.

tips: you cover the res requirements with sylph. if there was a mission that requires 500 fire res for example, you just need a fresh eud and slap him with fire sylph. after you send him out, you can equip back your regular eud and sylph.
        no worries my mistake thought he was onabout edu arena my appolgies must need more cofee

pps arlad pls dont call me a idiot

Comment

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
          yes if u send a edu out on patrol and it lights up green in easy and hard u get both rewards if u ave nm aswell u get all 3

as i get all 3 on nm edu patrol

maybe its a bug if u dont get any rewards from easy if sending out edu hard patrol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            pps arlad pls dont call me a idiot
            it it moos like a cow and looks like a cow, what should i call it?

why dont you start with growing some braincells 1st, ffs.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

it it moos like a cow and looks like a cow, what should i call it?

why dont you start with growing some braincells 1st, ffs.
              well ur very funny and if u read u complete moron i did apologies and thoiught he was on about edu arena maybe u need glasses maybe rednecks cant read

Comment

fork it, im done with you.
                my intelligence dropped 10 points everytime i read one of your posts.

thank god for the ignore feature, although this feature is pretty lame in this forum compared to other forum.

Comment

fork it, im done with you.
                  my intelligence dropped 10 points everytime i read one of your posts.

thank god for the ignore feature, although this feature is pretty lame in this forum compared to other forum.
                  well u started it redneck i did apologies about post but u took it beyong a joke maybe ur mothers brother needs to use protection next time maybe we get less freaks like u around

Comment

Alright, that's all sorts of <expletive>ed up in here.

On topic, I was going to ask the same question. Thanks for the info, guys.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X