Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minimeeee
    started a topic Help?

Help?

In eud patrol, if set 2 to go instead of 1 is it double the rewards if both meet the requirements? Sounds noobie but gotta ask lol

• Meikura001
    replied
    Alright, that's all sorts of <expletive>ed up in here.

On topic, I was going to ask the same question. Thanks for the info, guys.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    fork it, im done with you.
    my intelligence dropped 10 points everytime i read one of your posts.

thank god for the ignore feature, although this feature is pretty lame in this forum compared to other forum.
    well u started it redneck i did apologies about post but u took it beyong a joke maybe ur mothers brother needs to use protection next time maybe we get less freaks like u around

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    fork it, im done with you.
    my intelligence dropped 10 points everytime i read one of your posts.

thank god for the ignore feature, although this feature is pretty lame in this forum compared to other forum.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    it it moos like a cow and looks like a cow, what should i call it?

why dont you start with growing some braincells 1st, ffs.
    well ur very funny and if u read u complete moron i did apologies and thoiught he was on about edu arena maybe u need glasses maybe rednecks cant read

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    pps arlad pls dont call me a idiot
    it it moos like a cow and looks like a cow, what should i call it?

why dont you start with growing some braincells 1st, ffs.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
    In eud patrol, if set 2 to go instead of 1 is it double the rewards if both meet the requirements? Sounds noobie but gotta ask lol
    yes if u send a edu out on patrol and it lights up green in easy and hard u get both rewards if u ave nm aswell u get all 3

as i get all 3 on nm edu patrol

maybe its a bug if u dont get any rewards from easy if sending out edu hard patrol

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    u wot m8?
    why dont you be relevant to the topic and stop being useless for once?

as for TC:

no, they are not. it wont double the rewards
    the only purpose where you can send more than 1 is because some of the requirements needs the total from of the euds you send. e/g: it need 1000 res, you can send 1 with 300 res plus 2 more with 200 res each.

tips: you cover the res requirements with sylph. if there was a mission that requires 500 fire res for example, you just need a fresh eud and slap him with fire sylph. after you send him out, you can equip back your regular eud and sylph.
    no worries my mistake thought he was onabout edu arena my appolgies must need more cofee

pps arlad pls dont call me a idiot

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    *idiotic response*
    u wot m8?
    why dont you be relevant to the topic and stop being useless for once?

as for TC:

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
    no, they are not. it wont double the rewards
    the only purpose where you can send more than 1 is because some of the requirements needs the total from of the euds you send. e/g: it need 1000 res, you can send 1 with 300 res plus 2 more with 200 res each.

tips: you cover the res requirements with sylph. if there was a mission that requires 500 fire res for example, you just need a fresh eud and slap him with fire sylph. after you send him out, you can equip back your regular eud and sylph.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    apparently its the score that gives u better rewards but its all lies and b u ll as the rewards is always 2 for loss 4 for win no matter what ur score is 0 to 700

r2 needs to knock edu arena on its head all u meet is oracles who just afk then heal their way to victory

or call for backup to just wipe ur back up out so u cant call it

r2 knows about these bugs like skills not activating and back up not able to call but still they say nothing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X