Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle

Dear R2,
    Have you consider to increase ward tower hp in guild battle? Now only guild battle has no player enter can last longer than 5 minutes. Sometimes, it ends within 30 seconds. You really need to consider increase ward tower hp.

That's going to make it difficult for the new servers to really get a feel on winning, since it had taken them about months (with spending players) to be able to kill off the ward. If we increase the HP (since the devs is all about "one size must fit all"), then it's going to really make it hard for those new servers to get a victory and have to rely on "who gets the most points" (which probably take an hour or two by your suggestion).

Just suck it up, cupcake. You're in a old server with powerful folks; just like I am.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

We went years without killing the ward in a single guild battle; I don't think it's unreasonable to boost ward hp. The points advantage was a perfectly good way to win a battle. I would say it should be limited to 30 minutes instead of a full hour, though. That's a really long time to fight it out if it is a close match.

Comment

I fail to see why we need to have the ward HP increased. If the enemy can knock down your ward faster than you can, then it doesn't matter how many HP it has, you will still lose. Losing in 5min is preferrable to losing after 55. It gives the rest of us time to do something else instead of being stuck in a costly GB for no reason.

Comment

Agree with the short GB preference, and agree GB should not take the full hour to determine a result.
          I actually had never gotten a full hour GB except for the time period when I was running a top 8 guild alone, with the opponent guild also empty.
          But those days are over and would never return.
          Server merges will kill all small and empty guilds and would never let those ghost guilds get any GB rewards again.
          That's the reality. It could be both good and bad.

Comment

How about a guild upgrade allowing you to increase the GB tower HP, possibly replace the guild beast buff which seems somewhat useless to me?

Comment

I will forward the suggestion. Thank you
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                I fail to see why we need to have the ward HP increased. If the enemy can knock down your ward faster than you can, then it doesn't matter how many HP it has, you will still lose. Losing in 5min is preferrable to losing after 55. It gives the rest of us time to do something else instead of being stuck in a costly GB for no reason.
                It's not always that the other guild can kill it faster. My guild and the other top guild in my cluster both have multiple players that can kill the ward in one round. It's come down to a contest of who has the least lag at this point.

Comment

I suggest that the rest of you start throwing yourselves in their path to slow them down, then.

You know, use that little something called "Tactics".

Comment

That's actually what is done on both sides, hehe. Only takes one person getting through though.

Comment

Usually takes me 20 seconds to get off from the camp to make my move due to all the lag that happens. So what if it was a "quickie". As Ada had said, better one in less than 5 minutes than one that takes up 55 minutes with no "end" in sight. At least we can do other things within that 55 min of time.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                        That's actually what is done on both sides, hehe. Only takes one person getting through though.
                        Protip: Click on the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                          ...It's come down to a contest of who has the least lag at this point.
                          Same here, been always a lag contest. The side that first grabs towers and starts hitting ward wins.
                          It doesn't matter if all their other people are on their knees, because the tower battles would never end before ward has been killed.

PS. I'm NOT in one of those crazy top guilds where only people above 6.5 million br enter GB early and the rest have to enter late.

Comment

Same on my server. GB is over within 1 minute. One mega player hits the ward once and its over. I say forget increasing ward hp. Get rid of it. Just have them last 15 minutes or 1/2 hour and whoever has the most points, wins. At least we will get a chance to have some fun.

Comment

Working...
                            X