in game mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in game mail

if a player you do not wish to speek to sends you an ingame mail and you have somone on your backlisted so he cant pm you but it does not work on the mail part so my ida is this fix it so anyplayer who has bean backlisted can not even mail that player i am atm being spam maild you are awere off this as well and who this player is whats black list good for if they can still mail you in game as well im just saying here

This is actually a good idea. Blacklist should be complete, not just a couple of places.

Areas where you can still see a blacklisted player's taunts and flames:
    1. Battleground. It shows up in the Current Chat there.
    2. In-game mail.
    3. World Chat.

It is like the guy isn't even blacklisted.

Comment

hehe thx it works in guild chat so why not the rest too

Comment

I wonder if it works on plundering, as a blacklisted person continues to hit a person after being BL'd; and thanks to the small real estate of maps and eyeful guild members on the lookout, that person is no longer safe from the blacklistee.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

for me, it seems like the only place where BL works is PM. I still see BL-ed people everywhere. we just can't exchange messages.

Comment

what are some of the reasons for black-listing people??I'm curious cause i can't fathom someone bring that annoying or disrespectful,

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
              what are some of the reasons for black-listing people??I'm curious cause i can't fathom someone bring that annoying or disrespectful,
              On some servers, there are rude and verbally abusive jerks (drunkards and drug abusers IRL) who randomly insult and threaten people in chat (all tabs), PM and messages.
              Most of their victims don't even know or talk to them. They just target random people for no reason.
              Most people had BLed such jerks to avoid seeing their PM harassment. But they can still harass people everywhere else.

Comment

I have heard people being threatened with a real life stalking, ra.pe and murder. As in seen it on the World Chat.

That reason enough for you?

Comment

i have somone spammailing my toon on the server i play on and this is not just me and not just my mail my pm too so blacklist has a epic fail in it

Comment

no mentor has responded too my post

Comment

Originally posted by AngelSweet33 View Post
                      no mentor has responded too my post
                      If the question was 'does blacklisting work with game mail', it was answered in post 2, 'no'.

I have forwarded the suggestion again
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X