eude patrol needs sort option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eude patrol needs sort option

With 20+ eudaemons, it's a time wasting pain to look for one to satisfy the requirements on watchtower patrols. Sort them by level or something that makes sense.

Or gray out the ones that don't qualify for any of the specs while showing those that do qualify on the first page in the list.
    It is ridiculous to have 6+ pages of eudaemons (with no end in sight thanks to so many mark shards) and no easy way to look through them for patrols.
    Mouse over each one and check the stats? My levels were all mixed up this morning. Yesterday, they were at least sorted by level.
    Their icons in the list make them indistinguishable until one hovers over each one to look at the pop-up list of info.

Also, consider a tab option on watchtower pages like 'next' and/or ' previous.' Clicking exit and clicking a new tower is also a time wasting experience. Especially,
    when just looking to see if want to deploy an eude for +5 skill books or find a tower with +10. With up to 9 towers to click through and remember for deploying eude's
    efficiently, well, it starts to feel like work. And games that feel like work are quickly set aside for games that are actually entertainment.

To not envision the problem and remedy prior to deployment to players of so many eude's in eude patrol is simply unconscionable. Tune it up.

I agree with this. I had a level 10 kid on the very last page and many times, it will be on the 4th or 5th page. Sometimes they are sorted by level but most of the time they are not. And renaming them does not help either since it does not show that name on the patrol page.

Comment

open your eudamon windows before doing patrols, and it will be sorted by highest level first.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
      X