No announcement yet.

Shocking truth , read me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have recharged 500$ monthly in this game.. dont know how big casher im.. and i dont care. the most important thing is , that im over with spending on this game. soon im gona quit.. lately i only get problems in game... sending tickets dont help, suport dont answer at all...if my problen dont get solved in next few days , will report R2 to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/BRT

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
      If I leave the thread, people will read it and assume that the first post actually contains true statements. If I delete the thread, people take that as the first post actually contains true statements.

The devs don't play R2's Wartune. The mods don't get unlimited resources. Not all servers get merged after the 4th week, and some servers have never been merged. I could go on with picking apart the first post line by line, but I'm not going to bother. Just as much as the OP can't prove his statements, I can't prove mine either, unless I take everyone on as a moderator and then you can see how things really work around here. It's really not as exciting as a conspiracy theory, but everyone is going to find something to believe that fits with how they feel they want the truth to be, regardless of what the actual truth really is.
      I have no idea if the OP's assertions are true or not. That being said, you are delusional if you think it's outside of your employers domain.

Corporations will do just about anything to make a profit, R2 is not exempt from the general standard.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      but mods and mentors get alot of stuff and items for doing work for r2 think its paid for 15 hrs to 40 hrs work aweek lol truth and fact
      Unless you're a mod or a mentor, I don't see how you have any leg to stand on.

P.S. - For your statement on the first page, the ToS does not apply to R2. That's why it's called a User-End-License-Agreement

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
        I have no idea if the OP's assertions are true or not. That being said, you are delusional if you think it's outside of your employers domain.

Corporations will do just about anything to make a profit, R2 is not exempt from the general standard.
        There are a lot of truths posted on the forum, whether people realize those things are true or not. This thread isn't one of them.

It's not my responsibility to defend R2, nor do I feel inclined to do so at this moment in time. However, that isn't the point here at all. When you think about the claims the OP is making from a logical standpoint, it's pretty easy to tell what parts of that post can't be accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
          It's not my responsibility to defend R2, nor do I feel inclined to do so at this moment in time.
          I would like to draw everyone's attention to this statement. It speaks more about the true state of affairs in R2-land than it seems most people realise.

Comment

This would be next to impossible to prove unless one of the game's programmers comes forward with hard evidence. I believe that it is highly probable that there's at least a couple of them that use their position within the company to manipulate this game(and other games that fall under their umbrella) to give themselves an advantage over the other players. With that said, I should point out a few things:

First, it really wouldn't be necessary for them to do it in order to generate extra money given the fact that player ego alone does more than enough by itself to encourage players to spend money.
            Second, look at how the exploits were addressed. Why would they even need to plant their own employees in the game when they can just let a big chunk of exploiters/cheaters slip through the cracks. Most of the players that got hit were not big spenders, grossly exploited(i.e. acquired 100k balens worth of items while balen recharge history was only a fraction of that value), and/or have the intelligence of a rock.
            Third, the level of debauchery which the OP is claiming to be going on with this game and it's personnel/employees is highly unlikely given what they would be risking with their whole company just to milk a few tens of thousands of $$$ out of the whales(being a multi-million dollar company, they're not going to deliberately run a risk like this). Stuff like this has a habit of coming to light, and at rather inopportune times, so game companies typically just eliminate that variable and do not allow any kind of perks/bonuses to their own people or completely bar them from playing(forcing them to rely on a "proxy", which involves paying someone else to recharge for them). In my opinion, the whole idea sounds like a lot more trouble than what its worth from both a legal and financial perspective, or to put it more bluntly, STUPID.

Comment

Even if it is true in the slightest, I am dastardly surprised that those folks didn't even bother to record all the bugs they found along with reading what the players have posted on such. Yes, I made my module system, but I take the time to test to make sure all is in working order before launching others to compliment it.

Also, I had a feeling there were plants in the game, but majority of us are very smart to value our money when it comes to buying junk either from the shop or the event panel. No one likes to pay for <expletive>. That's the bottom line; so plant or not, do take notice as your tricks won't work on us smart players.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

This would be next to impossible to prove unless one of the game's programmers comes forward with hard evidence. I believe that it is highly probable that there's at least a couple of them that use their position within the company to manipulate this game(and other games that fall under their umbrella) to give themselves an advantage over the other players. With that said, I should point out a few things:

First, it really wouldn't be necessary for them to do it in order to generate extra money given the fact that player ego alone does more than enough by itself to encourage players to spend money.
                Second, look at how the exploits were addressed. Why would they even need to plant their own employees in the game when they can just let a big chunk of exploiters/cheaters slip through the cracks. Most of the players that got hit were not big spenders, grossly exploited(i.e. acquired 100k balens worth of items while balen recharge history was only a fraction of that value), and/or have the intelligence of a rock.
                Third, the level of debauchery which the OP is claiming to be going on with this game and it's personnel/employees is highly unlikely given what they would be risking with their whole company just to milk a few tens of thousands of $$$ out of the whales(being a multi-million dollar company, they're not going to deliberately run a risk like this). Stuff like this has a habit of coming to light, and at rather inopportune times, so game companies typically just eliminate that variable and do not allow any kind of perks/bonuses to their own people or completely bar them from playing(forcing them to rely on a "proxy", which involves paying someone else to recharge for them). In my opinion, the whole idea sounds like a lot more trouble than what its worth from both a legal and financial perspective, or to put it more bluntly, STUPID.
                I tend to agree. It would be much more cost effective to just merge servers together and just let the whales compete against other whales.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing it, but I kind of doubt it.

Comment

SHOCKING TRUTH , READ ME part 2

AM THE ORIGINAL POSTER , the fact the original poster log in was banned from posting and I had to make a new account to reply to this moderator who is trying to cover up the truth rather than showing us evidence to prove I am wrong . I cant prove I am right either but the players who play and see what I speak is the truth . examples

server 620+ day 1 - day 30 top rank player always a mile ahead of 2nd place quits after 30th day , this is not coincidence when it happens on every server that opens and I'm not nieve these honest players are not nieve they can see it happening for themselves I didn't need to bring it to there attention they already seen it themselves I'm just sharing the information

so that is what they call a server plant I guess to encourage spending ?

devs and moderators playing the game . you lie M moderator reason?

all moderators are players that is how they become moderators in the first instance because of there experience they apply for a position they have a skype like interview and are selected on that basis , there is devolers also playing you think where stupid enough to believe they don't , there is also players selected to be part of this so called SPECIAL GROUP these players are there to encourage spending make players level make them chase .

well I guess this account will now be removed from posting but I will create a new one ,

and I guessed you may not remove these posts as that will look guilty on your part but instead you try to make me look like a liar , which I guessed you would but here is the thing my friends , I believe in what I see , and all of these players posting and viewing If they look at what is happening , if they look at the past look at any new server they will also believe in what they see and what they will see is the SHOCKING TRUTH .

p.s. I also see you didn't comment on the fact you are milking all cashing players to later this year or early next year release a Wartune 2 , but I guess if I was lying about that too in 1 years time when there is not a wartune 2 and wartune is still running as it is now I will gladly let you call me a liar about that but until then LOOK FOR YOURSELF GUYS ALL I SAY IN THIS POST IS THERE FOR YOU TO SEE YOURSELF .

Comment

You have not been banned, stan. Your name would show "banned" in place of the title, and the screen would tell you that you have been banned for x amount of time when attempting to log in if you were. Perhaps you can go back to the home page, log out and then back in again, and you should be able to access the forum just fine after.

I'm not sure why the burden of proof falls on me. I'm not the one making any claims. That you are asking me to prove you wrong says that you don't even know if your claims are actually true. Everyone is going to believe what they want to believe, in whatever manner suits them. I'm not here to change anyone's mind. As I've mentioned, I just want people to think about things from a logical perspective.

I do all of the recruiting for the moderation team for this entire forum. I am quite familiar how the process here works, as the process of determining suitable applicants is of my own design.

The devs, and for clarity we will now call the devs 7Road, do not play games here on the R2Games website. R2Games is a publisher who licenses games from developers, such as 7Road. 7Road licenses this game to many publishers, in a variety of languages, one of which is the original chinese version, which I'm sure is where they would play, if 7Road plays. I can't answer many questions about 7Road because they are not R2Games, nor are they employed by R2Games. I do hope I made my point on the dev topic clear enough.

I have yet to find anyone on my side of the fence confirming anything about a "special group" that exists today. If such a group did exist, it no longer does, at least on R2 platform. I do know of another publisher who has a special group for really high cashers. I am now wondering which platform you play on.

Comment

hes prob on about elite club for the mega cashers which isnt on r2 or kabam or any other publisher except 7 roads

Comment

Actually, the universally accepted scientific methodology that is in use by all TRUE scientists is that the one making the claim has the burden of proof.

In this case, Stan has the burden of proof as he is the one making the claims.

Also, as any TRUE scientist knows, it doesn't take a CONSENSUS to prove one wrong, just one person asking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                          This for sure will be deleted. They can't take attacks (which is true) like this.
                          I won't be surprised if there comes a wartune 2, there is already something like this running which is 3D.
                          With the recent patches they have made the gap huge between non cashers and cashers. Or should I say the real big spenders.
                          I have spend enough (not a fat whale, just a bigger fish) and even i'm discouraged when I meet the fat whales. Normally it took a few hits before I was down but now 1 shot is enough. How is that motivating for players to continue playing or spending a bit. Situation right now is with these players.. 1 million BR is enough.. it doesnt matter.
                          I'm at point of quiting this game and take my lose. Fun is gone and a nice team will help but even that is gone the last days.
                          But for sure the developpers are counting on this.. they want to end this game.
                          I have to agree with you on this I have about had it with this game

Comment

Originally posted by StarfighterJ View Post
                            I have to agree with you on this I have about had it with this game
                            Decided to quit. Smell freedom already
                            Last edited by Thaleia38; 04-29-2016, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                              Decided to quit. Smell freedom already
                              Hopefully its not your upper lip.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                Actually, the universally accepted scientific methodology that is in use by all TRUE scientists is that the one making the claim has the burden of proof.

In this case, Stan has the burden of proof as he is the one making the claims.
                                +1

Like R2 or not, it's not their responsibility to provide evidence that they haven't done this.

Comment

Working...
                                X