Shocking truth , read me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

This would be next to impossible to prove unless one of the game's programmers comes forward with hard evidence. I believe that it is highly probable that there's at least a couple of them that use their position within the company to manipulate this game(and other games that fall under their umbrella) to give themselves an advantage over the other players. With that said, I should point out a few things:

First, it really wouldn't be necessary for them to do it in order to generate extra money given the fact that player ego alone does more than enough by itself to encourage players to spend money.
    Second, look at how the exploits were addressed. Why would they even need to plant their own employees in the game when they can just let a big chunk of exploiters/cheaters slip through the cracks. Most of the players that got hit were not big spenders, grossly exploited(i.e. acquired 100k balens worth of items while balen recharge history was only a fraction of that value), and/or have the intelligence of a rock.
    Third, the level of debauchery which the OP is claiming to be going on with this game and it's personnel/employees is highly unlikely given what they would be risking with their whole company just to milk a few tens of thousands of $$$ out of the whales(being a multi-million dollar company, they're not going to deliberately run a risk like this). Stuff like this has a habit of coming to light, and at rather inopportune times, so game companies typically just eliminate that variable and do not allow any kind of perks/bonuses to their own people or completely bar them from playing(forcing them to rely on a "proxy", which involves paying someone else to recharge for them). In my opinion, the whole idea sounds like a lot more trouble than what its worth from both a legal and financial perspective, or to put it more bluntly, STUPID.
    i think you assume too much about r2games in general

You really think that these chinese browser p2w games are built with honesty in their mind? please, they could easily just rename their company and do the same shenanigans over and over again.

Just look at One Piece Online or Bleach Online, explicitly using stolen assets.

Comapnies like these have no feel of shame if it means making more money.

Beside if they really cared about what people think about them in general, we would probably see more interaction from the part of staff with the users, something that doesnt seem to happen as much.
    Last edited by R233163926; 05-01-2016, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R233163926 View Post
      i think you assume too much about r2games in general

You really think that these chinese browser p2w games are built with honesty in their mind? please, they could easily just rename their company and do the same shenanigans over and over again.
      More so than most <<insert your nation's name>> companies, I guess, since it is 7Road that built the game, and R2 is only publishing it. I'd say that R2 has been very upfront about their involvement in the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        More so than most <<insert your nation's name>> companies, I guess, since it is 7Road that built the game, and R2 is only publishing it. I'd say that R2 has been very upfront about their involvement in the whole thing.
        okay, then both side

then again I wont get into how they are openly embracing the "whoever can spend most cash on the game wins' mentality because hey, its free

Beside i highly doubt it would be much skin off their back if they were to close wartune the next day, when they can just make another copyclone game with the same mechanics just different skin put into it and call it a day, and letting all those suckers flooding into, wawing their wallet.

Although I may add that its speaks a lot how their games are very much oriented about nagging the player for money all the time instead of actually making a game good enough so that people are willing to invest money into

Funny how according to the MIGS slideshow they made about their business model emphasises on player retention yet the sheer fact that heavy cashers literally destroy players and almost every event is about spending cash doesnt seem to be motivating people to stay, and when even cashers decide to call its quits they may start to wonder if they arent doing something wrong.

PS: I honestly feel sorry for anyone whos willing to give these guys any cash in any of their games. Not trying to tell anyone how to spend their monesy obviously but giving them to R2games is just as good as throwing it out the window.
        Last edited by R233163926; 05-01-2016, 05:32 AM.

Comment

If you want to see a game company that does reskins and sell as a different game, I suggest you look at 5th Planet Games. Compare their Legacy of a Thousand Suns to their Dawn of Dragons. Exactly the same mechanics, just different skins.

I'd say that R2, for all the similarities (or otherwise; I have only had a cursory look at Crystal Saga, and it does look a bit like WT reskinned, but I can't tell as I spent a grand total of 5min in it) has avoided the reskin thing far better than that...

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post
            Hopefully its not your upper lip.
            Haha no. My wartune spouse and I had our official last playing day yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              If you want to see a game company that does reskins and sell as a different game, I suggest you look at 5th Planet Games. Compare their Legacy of a Thousand Suns to their Dawn of Dragons. Exactly the same mechanics, just different skins.

I'd say that R2, for all the similarities (or otherwise; I have only had a cursory look at Crystal Saga, and it does look a bit like WT reskinned, but I can't tell as I spent a grand total of 5min in it) has avoided the reskin thing far better than that...
              As someone who has played both legacy of a thousand suns and Dawn of the Dragons, they indeed share similar mechanics, but they are no way exact copies of all mechanics in the game. For example the way they guild shops work in Dawn of the Dragons is different than the way the guild shop works in LoTS. Not to say though that the main mechanics of each game arent the same such as spending honor/stamina/energy on raids, crafting, building attack/def power, etc.

Comment

yeah no shocker here or secret , , egos over intelligence equals mo money ;p
                krzycanuk

Comment

MMO GamesTruth

Everything stan or whatever his/her name is true , i was one of who hacked this game and other games like bleach online, etc...
                  and i accessed their DataBase Which Took Me around a 3 months of hard working with my team help for sure... anyway i found that they put create accounts on
                  all servers or most of them at the beginning and by the time they grow up so fast which make others think they are cashers for example a new player which almost played a 10 hours he spent over 1000$ , and many like this ... so i did hack the game by changing their database by creating bugs which i used to take advantage of items in game so totally i be undetectable even logs empty so lately after get bored i messaged game support and told them what i can do and what i did....
                  so they didn't believe me at the beginning but after 2 days they messaged me and offered me to tell them how i did it and how i block this vulnerability i made in their database and in turn i get rewarded so i asked them for 1000$ and they probably reject to do that but they keep messaging me trying to solve this problem
                  because i threat them i will spread hack i made and at last i got banned on my account and after all i was leaving the game soon... btw, i made another account and grew it so fast and i meant that to make them angry and at last they decided to reward me but i changed my mind and asked for 10x of first time....
                  so they reject and went away and i sent all that to FBI if you remember what FBI when caught R2games cheating others ... btw, i asked by FBI to out of this and they said they will surprise them soon... its about time only...
                  so this applied on all MMO games ... cause all MMO games are chinese source which by the time spread out side to us,eu and asia...
                  so they trolling all of you , if you smart think for a while and say to yourself how much i spent in a game like this... could be a car, house or more cause i knew many players spent over 80k$ think if spent that money correct not in a game, im not giving you a lesson ... Just "WAKE UP"...
                  remember that Chinese Too Greedy Thats Why and if someone told you the game not chinese Company thats mean he tricked too or he's one of game devs...
                  I Guess It's Clear Now, You Want To Believe or Not It's Up To You...

Comment

Originally posted by R234778070 View Post
                    Everything stan or whatever his/her name is true , i was one of who hacked this game and other games like bleach online, etc...
                    and i accessed their DataBase Which Took Me around a 3 months of hard working with my team help for sure... anyway i found that they put create accounts on
                    all servers or most of them at the beginning and by the time they grow up so fast which make others think they are cashers for example a new player which almost played a 10 hours he spent over 1000$ , and many like this ... so i did hack the game by changing their database by creating bugs which i used to take advantage of items in game so totally i be undetectable even logs empty so lately after get bored i messaged game support and told them what i can do and what i did....
                    so they didn't believe me at the beginning but after 2 days they messaged me and offered me to tell them how i did it and how i block this vulnerability i made in their database and in turn i get rewarded so i asked them for 1000$ and they probably reject to do that but they keep messaging me trying to solve this problem
                    because i threat them i will spread hack i made and at last i got banned on my account and after all i was leaving the game soon... btw, i made another account and grew it so fast and i meant that to make them angry and at last they decided to reward me but i changed my mind and asked for 10x of first time....
                    so they reject and went away and i sent all that to FBI if you remember what FBI when caught R2games cheating others ... btw, i asked by FBI to out of this and they said they will surprise them soon... its about time only...
                    so this applied on all MMO games ... cause all MMO games are chinese source which by the time spread out side to us,eu and asia...
                    so they trolling all of you , if you smart think for a while and say to yourself how much i spent in a game like this... could be a car, house or more cause i knew many players spent over 80k$ think if spent that money correct not in a game, im not giving you a lesson ... Just "WAKE UP"...
                    remember that Chinese Too Greedy Thats Why and if someone told you the game not chinese Company thats mean he tricked too or he's one of game devs...
                    Assuming you don't get banned instantly by the mods (which is probably going to happen), do you have any evidence for your assertions?

I also am enjoying the irony of you 'hacking their server' and then contacting the FBI about their misconduct.

Don't take me the wrong way, but you and the OP have pretty much just made blanket statements with no evidence whatsoever. I could definitely see R2 doing some shady things like this, but I was just hoping to see something a bit more..... concrete.

Comment

they may not have morals but at the end of the day no one is forced to spend money , everything they do is about getting people to cash ,
                      , just different ways too go about it which really makes no difference if you choose to spend ,,yet we blame them for our spending it makes no sense , who care about the how and why , I'm sure the fbi has more important things to do at least i hope so ,, they will tell you what I'm gonna ,, don't play if you think your being cheated or at least dont recharge , the mod won't bann cause there ltao reading this as am i ;p
                      krzycanuk

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                        As someone who has played both legacy of a thousand suns and Dawn of the Dragons, they indeed share similar mechanics, but they are no way exact copies of all mechanics in the game. For example the way they guild shops work in Dawn of the Dragons is different than the way the guild shop works in LoTS. Not to say though that the main mechanics of each game arent the same such as spending honor/stamina/energy on raids, crafting, building attack/def power, etc.
                        I think the guild shop and stuff like that were after my time. I stopped playing about the time stage 12 or 15 came out on DOTD and just after they killed off the Princess in LoTS.

Comment

Originally posted by R234778070 View Post
                          Yeah, and I hacked the Moon also. Yeah. You didn't think the Moon was some sort of benign thing that got "blasted out of the Earth by some BIG meteor strike millions of years ago", did you? You are all idiots, morons and gullible fools if you think that! It is all a big Chinese conspiracy! They are cheating you, trolling you! The Moon is where they hide all their alien technology, like their mindreading sensors, their death rays and all the mind control equipment!

How do I know? Like I said, I hacked them. They even BEGGED me not to reveal this, but they won't pay me the 2 trillion dollars I demanded. So now you know, too!

Believe it or not, that is up to you!

P.S., and I did it with better English than that other guy, which makes me even MORE believable!

Comment

1 532 574 posts!!!!! 730 post per day??? M - ***? I do not say 730 words per day.... no conspicacy theory...1 500k posts - hell, my br is lower

Comment

Originally posted by kivanov2004 View Post
                              1 532 574 posts!!!!! 730 post per day??? M - ***? I do not say 730 words per day.... no conspicacy theory...1 500k posts - hell, my br is lower
                              That user id "M" is no doubt a generic log in, for that many post from 04/2010, that mod (use that term loosely - will come apparent soon) would have to post 24/7

Break it down, 730 posts a day, 30 posts a hour, 7 every 15 mins, basically a post just under every 2 mins since being created - this now proves that no one can be trusted, as from this, user ID's are shared within the MOD community - would love to hear the explanation for this!!!!!!

Comment

True or false, this is a game. We have two options : to play and not to play.
                                I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                                BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Working...
                                X