Shocking truth , read me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    That user id "M" is no doubt a generic log in, for that many post from 04/2010, that mod (use that term loosely - will come apparent soon) would have to post 24/7

Break it down, 730 posts a day, 30 posts a hour, 7 every 15 mins, basically a post just under every 2 mins since being created - this now proves that no one can be trusted, as from this, user ID's are shared within the MOD community - would love to hear the explanation for this!!!!!!
    hmm...this sounds sensible. maybe the mods also got tired of being chased around by their real ID, so they all hide behind a shared account? LOL
    (no no plz don't keeeeeel meeeeeeeee!!!! *shivers*)

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
      That user id "M" is no doubt a generic log in, for that many post from 04/2010, that mod (use that term loosely - will come apparent soon) would have to post 24/7

Break it down, 730 posts a day, 30 posts a hour, 7 every 15 mins, basically a post just under every 2 mins since being created - this now proves that no one can be trusted, as from this, user ID's are shared within the MOD community - would love to hear the explanation for this!!!!!!
      -M- stated before that they were the ones who designed the forum rules/mod acceptance system. This leads me to believe that they one of, if not the main moderator supervisors/administrators.

Having that responsibility could account for the high number of posts. Moreso, why would anyone want to artificially modify their post count like that? Has anyone taken the time to actually look and see if they have that many previous posts?

At best, this is a non-issue; at worst, a little weird.

Comment

More than a little weird. Some people find conspiracies everywhere. "Oh look! The shadow look off! The CIA did it!"

Comment

Originally posted by kivanov2004 View Post
          1 532 574 posts!!!!! 730 post per day??? M - ***? I do not say 730 words per day.... no conspicacy theory...1 500k posts - hell, my br is lower
          LOL! Look at the trouble you just caused!

This account was just intended to be a temporary one since my normal one was having some technical difficulties. It's not shared, sharing mod accounts is prohibited, it's just doctored because it could be, and I find it highly amusing. There was no forum in 2010, and 13,877 is the highest legit post count on the forum, which is the post count my normal account currently has, and would be a bit higher but removal of old games' forums lowers the post count. My normal account is fine now, and I might be switching back to that once the loose ends in my inbox have been sorted out, but I haven't decided yet. I kind of like being Secret Agent M.

Comment

I kind of like being Secret Agent M.
            She died in Skyfall. Kind of liked her as such. The male M not so much.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by kivanov2004 View Post
              1 532 574 posts!!!!! 730 post per day??? M - ***? I do not say 730 words per day.... no conspicacy theory...1 500k posts - hell, my br is lower
              -M- probably cheated to get this rank .Or bribed R2_Stormaggedon. (Source : Hovered my mouse under his title).
              Last edited by mn1003sword; 05-05-2016, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post

This account was just intended to be a temporary one since my normal one was having some technical difficulties. It's not shared, sharing mod accounts is prohibited, it's just doctored because it could be, and I find it highly amusing. There was no forum in 2010, and 13,877 is the highest legit post count on the forum, which is the post count my normal account currently has, and would be a bit higher but removal of old games' forums lowers the post count. My normal account is fine now, and I might be switching back to that once the loose ends in my inbox have been sorted out, but I haven't decided yet. I kind of like being Secret Agent M.
                didnt M die in skyfall lmao u need to change pic to the new current m from 007 lol

Comment

Originally posted by mn1003sword View Post
                  -M- probably cheated to get this rank .Or bribed R2_Stormaggedon.
                  I need more hands to facepalm with.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                    maybe this will help

Click image for larger version

Name:	finger-hands-10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	1724804

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                      Why bother? Here you go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	implied-facepalm.png
Views:	5
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	1724805

Comment

Just adding my 2 cents, because it's free to do so

This game relies on micro transactions and it is deliberately designed and distributed using gambling psychology. The developers and moderators don't need to artificially create stooge players. Players will do it themselves. I personally quite enjoy starting on a new server, spending some cash, (less than $100), and playing for a couple of months. This really is enough cash to create characters that will stay in the top 10 for at least the first 30 days. Unless another player spends more. And there a lot of players that will do this. The expectation is that every player has one main character and should spend all their time playing and progressing one character. This is just simply not true.

Comment

And you guys yourself changing the main topic slowly. Truly amusing. To be short the psyhology of a person is a mistery, and its copying others action because of jelaousy or admiration. Even if someone proves something it will be forgotten later. Why bother
                          I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                          BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Didn't meant to. Just wanted to see how much the posts will be after one day so placed milestone. You are moving too slow I can say now "M"

Comment

nothing is fixed here my battle protection cant switched on my toon,i used to spend after each paycheck but not anymore R2 sucks as a company.their campaign on player first was a big joke on bugtune.arenas so sadly outmatch no fun doing.tattoo has push ppl to quit the game or go with the flow.after that something new so R2 can mugged the players.idiots there making the decisions have no idea how to build a toonspend years playing.too many ppl left the game over R2 mismanagement no idea how many ppl stay over friendships around the world

Comment

This is really a shocking truth.

Signed,
                                Malleus of S50
                                (October, 29th 2012 - December 31st, 2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X