Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shocking truth , read me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking truth , read me

I won't reveal my real on screen character but you all know me I am what they call a whale casher (well I was) until recently I discovered the truth about R2Games and what they are doing behind the scenes read on for what I found out from an inside person .

The truth explained ,

They have been creating characters on servers for years , ran by and owned by developers and moderators with unlimited resources to encourage spending from the honest players . it has been revealed that in more recent months they have been doing the same to encourage levelling faster to make honest players have to spend to even do the simplest tasks in game , then after the first 4 weeks of a new server they are retiring them chars and merging servers together to encourage competition for top server positions which we all knew and understood but the initial server it was R2Games that encourage such chasing and spending .

There is players using 3rd party proxy programs to gain advantage by getting balens galore but some are not exploiting it to the point it is unmistakenly obvious and r2games know this and shrug it off due to the fact it encourages others to spend for real to chase after the hackers so r2games in theory are happy it happens to generate there income .

over the past year we have seen the growth of more events for balens and less time to get materials so the free player is pushed out , that's all fine but it allows r2games to constantly merge servers and this is how the faze out the game getting as much income from it as possible before it closes and opens what they will then call WARTUNE 2 , hear it hear first .

this post will probably be removed as these are secrets no one at r2games wants to be shared but if I can reach at least some of you before it is removed and you that do see it can copy paste and repost and make sure eventually everyone gets to see it ,

we as players can put a stop to this dreadful acts without us they have no income , without us they have no events , without us they are nothing but a geek with a network .

TO R2GAMES BEFORE YOU REMOVE THIS POST YOU ARE NOW OUTED , AND I WILL NEVER PLAY ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR GAMES GOODBYE

In case of you still reading the replies for your post I have to tell you that all you have written here might have been a conspiracy theory a few years ago. As of I was a casher too a few years ago but I quit Wartune because of an issue regarding the failure of a certain payment method from an EU-server. All I can say: take a look at 624 and newer servers. How is that possible that on some of them the difference is so huge between the players that one has got 800K+ BR, the next in line got barely 300K? And we are talking about servers launched during the last few weeks. I completely agree with all you have written.
    Last edited by wartune647; 04-28-2016, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stan1 View Post
      I won't reveal my real on screen character but you all know me I am what they call a whale casher (well I was) until recently I discovered the truth about R2Games and what they are doing behind the scenes read on for what I found out from an inside person .

The truth explained ,

They have been creating characters on servers for years , ran by and owned by developers and moderators with unlimited resources to encourage spending from the honest players . it has been revealed that in more recent months they have been doing the same to encourage levelling faster to make honest players have to spend to even do the simplest tasks in game , then after the first 4 weeks of a new server they are retiring them chars and merging servers together to encourage competition for top server positions which we all knew and understood but the initial server it was R2Games that encourage such chasing and spending .

There is players using 3rd party proxy programs to gain advantage by getting balens galore but some are not exploiting it to the point it is unmistakenly obvious and r2games know this and shrug it off due to the fact it encourages others to spend for real to chase after the hackers so r2games in theory are happy it happens to generate there income .

over the past year we have seen the growth of more events for balens and less time to get materials so the free player is pushed out , that's all fine but it allows r2games to constantly merge servers and this is how the faze out the game getting as much income from it as possible before it closes and opens what they will then call WARTUNE 2 , hear it hear first .

this post will probably be removed as these are secrets no one at r2games wants to be shared but if I can reach at least some of you before it is removed and you that do see it can copy paste and repost and make sure eventually everyone gets to see it ,

we as players can put a stop to this dreadful acts without us they have no income , without us they have no events , without us they are nothing but a geek with a network .

TO R2GAMES BEFORE YOU REMOVE THIS POST YOU ARE NOW OUTED , AND I WILL NEVER PLAY ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR GAMES GOODBYE
      well i know the devs ave a few plants to increase spending on servers etc and all companies do this anyway so im not surprised in fact

even the ppl that hacked sacred golden tree that got merged slyphs nothing was done to them or their items removed they were applauded by r2 making ppl spend more to get these slyphs

the r2 TOS is a joke if r2 devs are allowed to use 3rd party programs to gain advantage etc lol like i said 1 rule for 1 another rule for us players

Comment

well, the fact that they have their own "players" for making other people spend more to chatch up is well known for a while, i'm more suprised that the actuall cashers can be still suprised by that

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          well i know the devs ave a few plants to increase spending on servers etc and all companies do this anyway so im not surprised in fact

even the ppl that hacked sacred golden tree that got merged slyphs nothing was done to them or their items removed they were applauded by r2 making ppl spend more to get these slyphs

the r2 TOS is a joke if r2 devs are allowed to use 3rd party programs to gain advantage etc lol like i said 1 rule for 1 another rule for us players
          Well that one backfired.

I read in the forums about someone who had a legitimate sylph from the tree that was removed by R2.

After loosing eud diamonds before christmas (and getting wrong stuff back from R2 3 months later) it was a surefire way to stop me spending on that tree - and I imagine affected a lot of others the same way. Admittedly I had all but stopped spending when they stole my diamonds and showed a lack of urgency in returning them, resulting in messed up diamond synth events, but that tree disappearing made sure I wasnt tempted to try my luck.

I think they would have more luck with people cashing if they fixed the darn game and stopped trying to screw the players. And made better management decisions when things go wrong (eg the mess they made during the gem/diamond heist)
          Last edited by Gremlinz; 04-28-2016, 04:50 AM.
          Gremlin
          Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

This for sure will be deleted. They can't take attacks (which is true) like this.
            I won't be surprised if there comes a wartune 2, there is already something like this running which is 3D.
            With the recent patches they have made the gap huge between non cashers and cashers. Or should I say the real big spenders.
            I have spend enough (not a fat whale, just a bigger fish) and even i'm discouraged when I meet the fat whales. Normally it took a few hits before I was down but now 1 shot is enough. How is that motivating for players to continue playing or spending a bit. Situation right now is with these players.. 1 million BR is enough.. it doesnt matter.
            I'm at point of quiting this game and take my lose. Fun is gone and a nice team will help but even that is gone the last days.
            But for sure the developpers are counting on this.. they want to end this game.

Comment

if i am game dev, ill do the same, login to my game n encourage ppl to join me in. after that, i can stop playing my game n focusing on developing game, im free player n i know some ppl on my server has stopped playing the game even if we thought they just spent some balens,,we could say they r normal ppl but some other think different
              Who say life is so short? Life is so long journey, every moment in our life will be record as memorial. So, we try do Our best in our life n then ppl will record us in their heart n we live forever even if we r Gone

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                This for sure will be deleted. They can't take attacks (which is true) like this.
                I won't be surprised if there comes a wartune 2, there is already something like this running which is 3D.
                With the recent patches they have made the gap huge between non cashers and cashers. Or should I say the real big spenders.
                I have spend enough (not a fat whale, just a bigger fish) and even i'm discouraged when I meet the fat whales. Normally it took a few hits before I was down but now 1 shot is enough. How is that motivating for players to continue playing or spending a bit. Situation right now is with these players.. 1 million BR is enough.. it doesnt matter.
                I'm at point of quiting this game and take my lose. Fun is gone and a nice team will help but even that is gone the last days.
                But for sure the developpers are counting on this.. they want to end this game.
                Im finding exactly the same thing, and feeling exactly the same way.

Would love to know what that other game is :P
                Gremlin

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
                  Well that one backfired.

I read in the forums about someone who had a legitimate sylph from the tree that was removed by R2.

After loosing eud diamonds before christmas (and getting wrong stuff back from R2 3 months later) it was a surefire way to stop me spending on that tree - and I imagine affected a lot of others the same way. Admittedly I had all but stopped spending when they stole my diamonds and showed a lack of urgency in returning them, resulting in messed up diamond synth events, but that tree disappearing made sure I wasnt tempted to try my luck.

I think they would have more luck with people cashing if they fixed the darn game and stopped trying to screw the players.
                  yes and he put a claim for cash back which he supposley got. as they said r2 holds no logs of server activity and the diamonds they removed from ppl when they did treasure invent hack. yes they did give some back not all but how did they know they were legit and not giving back to cheaters and hackers?

and some ppl still havnt had their stuff back from this whose supposed to be legit they say

lol wartune 2 when they close this game down they all move to steam when it gets released
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-28-2016, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    yes and he put a claim for cash back which he supposley got. as they said r2 holds no logs of server activity and the diamonds they removed from ppl when they did treasure invent hack. yes they did give some back not all but how did they know they were legit and not giving back to cheaters and hackers?

and some ppl still havnt had their stuff back from this whose supposed to be legit they say
                    I was shocked when I realised they had no logs...not even a record of what they had taken!
                    They asked me 3 times what was taken. 3 times I told them. And they still sent me div souls instead of eud diamonds, and not even the right levels, quantities or types.

I thought about going back to them to have it corrected. But after waiting 3 months for the wrong stuff, and seeing their competency in fixing problems, I didnt hold much hope of the problem being fixed and decided to cut my losses (as I could picture them making an even bigger mess in their attempt to "put it right".
                    Last edited by Gremlinz; 04-28-2016, 04:57 AM.
                    Gremlin

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
                      Im finding exactly the same thing, and feeling exactly the same way.

Would love to know what that other game is :P
                      Sorry, have no idea anymore. One of the known players with a fb page has tried it some time ago and can't find it back. But after WT I stop with playing online games, it all ends the same way.

Comment

Be glad even with these divinity stones.
                        After finally mercifully replying to my ticket after 4months they told me they ain't giving me back anything and that I should be glad to receive the wide server compensation.
                        Never been a whale casher, but I'd always spend here and there, always had a VIP etc.
                        Not a surprise, they're not receiving even 1 penny from me in these 4 months.
                        I am not going to support thieves and their ****** service and support.

Comment

If I leave the thread, people will read it and assume that the first post actually contains true statements. If I delete the thread, people take that as the first post actually contains true statements.

The devs don't play R2's Wartune. The mods don't get unlimited resources. Not all servers get merged after the 4th week, and some servers have never been merged. I could go on with picking apart the first post line by line, but I'm not going to bother. Just as much as the OP can't prove his statements, I can't prove mine either, unless I take everyone on as a moderator and then you can see how things really work around here. It's really not as exciting as a conspiracy theory, but everyone is going to find something to believe that fits with how they feel they want the truth to be, regardless of what the actual truth really is.

Comment

Flashback to wartune over two years ago.... only a dream....
                            Last edited by wmtdanimal; 04-29-2016, 11:25 AM. Reason: came to senses waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                              If I leave the thread, people will read it and assume that the first post actually contains true statements. If I delete the thread, people take that as the first post actually contains true statements.

The devs don't play R2's Wartune. The mods don't get unlimited resources. Not all servers get merged after the 4th week, and some servers have never been merged. I could go on with picking apart the first post line by line, but I'm not going to bother. Just as much as the OP can't prove his statements, I can't prove mine either, unless I take everyone on as a moderator and then you can see how things really work around here. It's really not as exciting as a conspiracy theory, but everyone is going to find something to believe that fits with how they feel they want the truth to be, regardless of what the actual truth really is.
                              but mods and mentors get alot of stuff and items for doing work for r2 think its paid for 15 hrs to 40 hrs work aweek lol truth and fact
                              Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-28-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X