Artifact Roulette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifact Roulette

Seriously, guys? ...do you now hate to generate profit, game operators?

Let's face it, events like Sacred Tree and Artifact Roulette are targetted at bigger cashers - and you had the chance to generate enough profit with that event if you had put the items from the test servers in it: Gathering Will Crystals is a pain and enough bigger cashers (including me) would have purchased those Lvl 10 Will Crystals.

The items now:
    10 Wraithstones for 449 Balens - hey, we can get 10 Wraithstones for 450 Bound Balens every single day all the time, so seems like an awesome deal to pay 449 unbound ones ...
    10 Talent Stones for 399 Balens - just checked, each Talent Stone counts for 40 Balens/Bound Balens in Talent upgrade, show me one person who rather pays 39.9 real balens instead of 40 bound balens
    2000 Adv Henna for 8999 Balens - irrespective of the fact that probably most people who would even consider spending on Roulette have Tattoos maxed or close to maxed, this is an awful deal. Roulette doesn't accept vouchers, and there are exchanges of 1000 Adv Henna for 120 event chests all the time, so getting 129 event chests twice (including vouchers) gets us 2000 Adv Henna for 2*129*39-2*2000 = 6062 Balens and leaves us with 18 extra event chests.
    Holy Forge Materials - completely irrelevant, I doubt that anyone would purchase them at all these days

So I have no idea who would ever spend on that event at all - all the items on there are either a lot cheaper at another place or can be obtained for the same amount of bound balens at another place.
    You're annoying non-cashers enough already, which decreases your player base but it seems you don't care much as long as it doesn't affect profits a lot. But changing the items in roulette from something that would generate you enough profits from bigger cashers to something completely irrelevant for everybody? Why do you try to kill the game so badly?
    Whiners gotta whine...

Because they set their prices according to the AMERICAN market. And we all know all non-Americans think Americans are dumber than stumps. Hence, the stupid pricing.

[/joke... don't hurt me...]

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
      Seriously, guys? ...do you now hate to generate profit, game operators?

Let's face it, events like Sacred Tree and Artifact Roulette are targetted at bigger cashers - and you had the chance to generate enough profit with that event if you had put the items from the test servers in it: Gathering Will Crystals is a pain and enough bigger cashers (including me) would have purchased those Lvl 10 Will Crystals.

The items now:
      10 Wraithstones for 449 Balens - hey, we can get 10 Wraithstones for 450 Bound Balens every single day all the time, so seems like an awesome deal to pay 449 unbound ones ...
      10 Talent Stones for 399 Balens - just checked, each Talent Stone counts for 40 Balens/Bound Balens in Talent upgrade, show me one person who rather pays 39.9 real balens instead of 40 bound balens
      2000 Adv Henna for 8999 Balens - irrespective of the fact that probably most people who would even consider spending on Roulette have Tattoos maxed or close to maxed, this is an awful deal. Roulette doesn't accept vouchers, and there are exchanges of 1000 Adv Henna for 120 event chests all the time, so getting 129 event chests twice (including vouchers) gets us 2000 Adv Henna for 2*129*39-2*2000 = 6062 Balens and leaves us with 18 extra event chests.
      Holy Forge Materials - completely irrelevant, I doubt that anyone would purchase them at all these days

So I have no idea who would ever spend on that event at all - all the items on there are either a lot cheaper at another place or can be obtained for the same amount of bound balens at another place.
      You're annoying non-cashers enough already, which decreases your player base but it seems you don't care much as long as it doesn't affect profits a lot. But changing the items in roulette from something that would generate you enough profits from bigger cashers to something completely irrelevant for everybody? Why do you try to kill the game so badly?
      well r2 wants more cash from players like you as they know most players refuse to pay for stuff now as r2 has gone to greedy since patch 5.0 its ppl like the whale cashers thats linning r2 pockets so all i can say its ur fault they humped prices up and the stupid pricings for Artifact Roulette

i think not every 1 is knighthood yet so r2 wont make much on Artifact Roulette just yet unless the mighty whales need it bad enough to grow more away from non cashers
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-28-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        well r2 wants more cash from players like you as they know most players refuse to pay for stuff now as r2 has gone to greedy since patch 5.0 its ppl like the whale cashers thats linning r2 pockets so all i can say its ur fault they humped prices up and the stupid pricings for Artifact Roulette

i think not every 1 is knighthood yet so r2 wont make much on Artifact Roulette just yet unless the mighty whales need it bad enough to grow more away from non cashers
        Not sure if you read the post at all, since you mention "players like me" would consider cashing on it. That's exactly the point - roulette SHOULD be targetted at big cashers, but isn't...cause the items that are in roulette are either things big spenders have maxed (holy forge, tattoos) or things that are the exact same price in everyday game (KH talents, Titan levels). If they wanted to generate profit from big cashers via this event, they would have kept the Will Crystals in it, cause it's a pain to get Lvl10+ will crystals even for big cashers and I know enough people (20+ at least) who said "I will buy some of these", while I know nobody who will get anything from roulette the way it is now.
        Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

LOL American pricing, my <expletive>! It's something they just throw up and say "okay, this is how it's going to be" and left it at that. I am still laughing that they still sell the basic (it's what I am calling it now since the split it) event boxes for around 40 USD for a small amount. No way in Hell am I spending for such a small amount, especially now it doesn't amount to anything considering that if one want the complete set, they have to buy the special boxes or wait until a shard exchange to get them.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            LOL American pricing, my <expletive>! It's something they just throw up and say "okay, this is how it's going to be" and left it at that. I am still laughing that they still sell the basic (it's what I am calling it now since the split it) event boxes for around 40 USD for a small amount. No way in Hell am I spending for such a small amount, especially now it doesn't amount to anything considering that if one want the complete set, they have to buy the special boxes or wait until a shard exchange to get them.
            I agree, it's crazy to charge the same price for a resource that has been devalued by a huge amount. Chests used to be worth a bit less than their price, on average, with some events being a lot better than others, but the ones these days are worth at most half what they used to be, and with exchanges so unpredictable and brief, often a lot less.

Another big difference is that it used to be a worthwhile way to spend to buy a few extra chests sometimes to meet an exchange threshold, since you got most of it free, but they basically eliminated that as a consideration with the "specialty" chests.

So much inflation they might as well call it Weimartune.

The message is clear: come here to spend a lot, or we won't care about you in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              I agree, it's crazy to charge the same price for a resource that has been devalued by a huge amount. Chests used to be worth a bit less than their price, on average, with some events being a lot better than others, but the ones these days are worth at most half what they used to be, and with exchanges so unpredictable and brief, often a lot less.
              It's actually worse than that in some ways.

So now they are charging for an extremely over priced item that was extremely overpriced to begin with.

Comment

Working...
              X