Whats going on with SUPORT??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeRiMoNeRi
    started a topic Whats going on with SUPORT??

Whats going on with SUPORT??

After ocuring problems in game i have send ticket... then have send again.. and again.... AND AGAIN!!! AND THERE IS NO ANSWER !!! after almost 1 **** month there is no answer. Does anyone work on suport?? by the way,... there is no more ticket numbers when u send tickets?

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by adetayo View Post
    That picture is more of an insult to monkeys than it is to r2.
    I agree, how dare you post that. Monkeys are intelligent creatures. Lol

Leave a comment:

• adetayo
    replied
    That picture is more of an insult to monkeys than it is to r2.

Leave a comment:

• Drabis
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Heh, you think that is bad. You should see the **** I have gotten back from them. They don't even know how their own systems work!

"Please just block them" except, you know, you CAN'T. Block doesn't work in the game because you can still see their filth except in the Cloud City current chat area, which is one of about two dozen different channels and area combinations.

"Please capture the entire conversation" except, you know, you CAN'T. The chat box is tiny, the memory is tiny and they cram every single thing in there, which means things goes whizzing past so fast that you can't screenshot AND save everything.

How the heck are we to trust these idiots to do anything, to investigate anything and to get anything right when they don't even know their own system and how it works?

These guys have the cushiest job in the word: being paid to literally do nothing.

Why R2 even bother to pay the idiots when they can easily just get a programme to automatically reply to the tickets (a programme which they already have!) is beyond me. What a waste of money.
    I agree on this one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	frabz-Meanwhile-At-the-wartune-it-department-d993a0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1724965

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Heh, you think that is bad. You should see the **** I have gotten back from them. They don't even know how their own systems work!

"Please just block them" except, you know, you CAN'T. Block doesn't work in the game because you can still see their filth except in the Cloud City current chat area, which is one of about two dozen different channels and area combinations.

"Please capture the entire conversation" except, you know, you CAN'T. The chat box is tiny, the memory is tiny and they cram every single thing in there, which means things goes whizzing past so fast that you can't screenshot AND save everything.

How the heck are we to trust these idiots to do anything, to investigate anything and to get anything right when they don't even know their own system and how it works?

These guys have the cushiest job in the word: being paid to literally do nothing.

Why R2 even bother to pay the idiots when they can easily just get a programme to automatically reply to the tickets (a programme which they already have!) is beyond me. What a waste of money.

Leave a comment:

• Drabis
    replied
    Originally posted by njest View Post
    don't worry they'll send you a letter saying that since they haven't heard from you the problem must have resolved itself. that's a load of **** they want us to hack into server so we can fix our own problems which I don't know how to do its amazing how lazy and worthless support is in 3 yrs I have never got a problem fixed and I called them a lot of not to nice words including fatherless dogs still nothing from support. I even asked a mentor in game and he told me he'd have to get back to me I'm still waiting since I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM FIXED I've quit sending tickets and figure the tech help we'd get is worthless so why bother
    What we need from support is a lack of stupidity. I wrote something bad yesterday about them and the mod removed the post. lol
    About hacking, shall we call in the Anonymous hackers group?

Leave a comment:

• njest
    replied
    don't worry they'll send you a letter saying that since they haven't heard from you the problem must have resolved itself. that's a load of **** they want us to hack into server so we can fix our own problems which I don't know how to do its amazing how lazy and worthless support is in 3 yrs I have never got a problem fixed and I called them a lot of not to nice words including fatherless dogs still nothing from support. I even asked a mentor in game and he told me he'd have to get back to me I'm still waiting since I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM FIXED I've quit sending tickets and figure the tech help we'd get is worthless so why bother

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post
    The lack of reply to your ticket is due to the lack of a reply to give you at the present moment. Support is currently waiting for developer feedback regarding your issue.
    alright... its almost 60 days how i have ocured problem.. and yet i didnt recive any help from R2 or "devs" , i actualy got 15 minute ban ( i gues they were inside my account) but still no answer..

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    alright... its almost 60 days how i have ocured problem.. and yet i didnt recive any help from R2 or "devs" , i actualy got 15 minute ban ( i gues they were inside my account) but still no answer...

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    The lack of reply to your ticket is due to the lack of a reply to give you at the present moment. Support is currently waiting for developer feedback regarding your issue.

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post
    The ticket number is displayed at the bottom of the email you receive when they reply to your ticket.

If you have not received a reply to your ticket, please provide the character name and server you used in your ticket, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting, and we will request an update for you.
    Im still waiting on supoert to resolve my issue... still no answer from them.

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    still no answer... but if u can poke it for me i would apriciate that..

char name : Alchemist
    Server: S305
    Platform: R2
    Subject: Missing Items

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    the support link from game doesn't even work on kabam any more. i had the old link bookmarked and it still works tho.

Leave a comment:

• R217724475
    replied
    Just to counter balance the bad support argument.
    I recently sent 2 tickets in and both were answered quickly and with a positive result for me.
    So it is not all doom and gloom

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
    After ocuring problems in game i have send ticket... then have send again.. and again.... AND AGAIN!!! AND THERE IS NO ANSWER !!! after almost 1 **** month there is no answer. Does anyone work on suport?? by the way,... there is no more ticket numbers when u send tickets?
    The ticket number is displayed at the bottom of the email you receive when they reply to your ticket.

If you have not received a reply to your ticket, please provide the character name and server you used in your ticket, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting, and we will request an update for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X