Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Getting totally ripped off by R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    This may sound too logical but.... why dont you guys have more contact with the devs?? I have been mod for some brownser games and we had a special forum where all mods, admins and devs would chat about the game and ask for help and many other things. I guess you could also use skype for this job. why is this game so compartmentalized? This make Wartune a terrible terrible game in terms of player support. Cant you change this??
    they ave a chat programme called qq were mods and mentors go and chat for all r2 games and their is a few g.ms devs that live their so yes they do ave contact with them

Comment

No one said we didn't have contact with R2, harry. Obviously we do, or we wouldn't be able to forward anything. When I first started here, before there were mentors or a Wartune, we didn't even have that. Back in the day, mods were just here to moderate, answer questions for the things we figured out ourselves, and suggestions for how to word a ticket to get the first reply to your ticket to be a real reply to your issue, because we didn't have contact with anyone to forward anything to.

I read Anubi0s' point as contact with the devs themselves, and we do not have such contact.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
        No one said we didn't have contact with R2, harry. Obviously we do, or we wouldn't be able to forward anything. When I first started here, before there were mentors or a Wartune, we didn't even have that. Back in the day, mods were just here to moderate, answer questions for the things we figured out ourselves, and suggestions for how to word a ticket to get the first reply to your ticket to be a real reply to your issue, because we didn't have contact with anyone to forward anything to.

I read Anubi0s' point as contact with the devs themselves, and we do not have such contact.
        but some 1 must ave contact with devs or do u just send smoke signals these days or carrier pigeon lol as sometime it seems even u lot ave trouble contacting them it seems

example tickets ur elf answers them they belong to r2 they relay these tickets to devs (suppose to correspond with devs) if u cant contact them wat happens to them?

example they lay dormant and then auto closes as elfs dont transfer them to dev dept lol
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-01-2016, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          but some 1 must ave contact with devs or do u just send smoke signals these days or carrier pigeon lol as sometime it seems even u lot ave trouble contacting them it seems
          Just because a select few of administrators can communicate through translators with the developers, does not mean that the entire R2 support staff has an open channel with the developers. Furthermore, it does not mean the developers would be obligated to even implement the fixes necessary, even if said channel existed.

I would fully agree with you, that it is is a dumb system. But it's not exactly a difficult concept to follow.

Comment

Working...
          X