Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Getting totally ripped off by R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting totally ripped off by R2

So i would like anyone on new servers to realise that R2 refuses to honor their own rewards. Read the following information

[Announcement] New Server (S625 & Newer) Promotions and Activities Here!

not sure if it will work but as i receieved the following emails, r2 convienetly deleted it from the forums...gg

here are a copy of there reasons/excuses why we arnt going to get our promised rewards.

Original message
    wrote:

the whole server is still missing its reward for legends of balnor, its been waaaay over 72 hours since event ended. please send us rewards when you can, thanks

R2 Didem replied:

Greetings Soulblaze,

We are terribly sorry for late reply. We would like to inform you that our developers made some changes about events because of that there was no Legends of Balenor event for any new servers.

Thank you for understanding.

-The R2Games Team

and my reply back to them

i think this is bull considering its listed on your forums and i even posted you a screen shot. many if not all of the server is awaiting there rewards and will likely quit if not given. if you have it posted on your forums for new server events then you should honor that. i will repost the forum post from you guys but im sure you can see it your self considering its still there.

lol just to add a funny note, r2 wasnt even smart enough to remove legends of balenor off the list under new server events on the top.
    all they did was remove the list of prizes that i posted here..guess they rushed to delete it after i wrote them and explained how upset all of server 646 is , a lot of people spent tons of cash to hit the required br for this event.
    we need our rewards or there will be another dead server.

Comment

Who cares if the server dies? They already got your cash. Go and start another toon in another server and spend again!

That is the R2 way

Comment

The events as listed in the game trump the posts. Use the thread as a guide to help prepare for what is coming, but keep an eye on the hot events panel to see what is actually running.

Unfortunately, lately we haven't been finding out which events the devs are no longer including in the game until the event was suppose to launch and doesn't. This is also why we can't post daily events before they go live on at least one time zone, as the list we get from the devs rarely matches what is actually running, and players get very upset when the forum doesn't match the game.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
          The events as listed in the game trump the posts. Use the thread as a guide to help prepare for what is coming, but keep an eye on the hot events panel to see what is actually running.

Unfortunately, lately we haven't been finding out which events the devs are no longer including in the game until the event was suppose to launch and doesn't. This is also why we can't post daily events before they go live on at least one time zone, as the list we get from the devs rarely matches what is actually running, and players get very upset when the forum doesn't match the game.
          lol oceanic got tomoz events but r2 wont post them till next day

Comment

For the Players ? BULL POOH
            Last edited by reaper; 04-29-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I just got my ticket answered :

We are terribly sorry for late reply. We would like to inform you that our developers made some changes about events because of that there was no Legends of Balenor event for any new servers.

Here is my Reply :

The event was posted in the forums at the time this server was launched. The event needs to be honored or I will reverse all my recharges to R2 that I made to meet the requirements !

Comment

If it's posted when opening a new server be honorable and respect that by giving us rewards. Unlike your ancestors you have no honor but to steal from people now I guess !

This is outright FRAUD to get people to pay money in belief that they will receive something for it !
                Last edited by reaper; 04-30-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

going to have a lawyer look into this if we dont get the rewards listed when server 646 came out. seems like fraud and theft by deception for those that put money expecting those rewards.

Comment

What's the use of saying anything in here. They don't care !
                    Last edited by reaper; 04-29-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reaper View Post
                      I just got my ticket answered :

Here is my Reply :

The event was posted in the forums at the time this server was launched. The event needs to be honored or I will reverse all my recharges to R2 that I made to meet the requirements !
                      New Reply from R2 :

Thank you for contacting us. Our sincere apology about this matter this has been posted to our chat group and just waiting for a official answer from a spoke person from the Dev’s side. We ask for your sympathy and cooperation , will bring an update once a proper explanation has been confirmed.

- The R2Games Team

I best not hold my breath !

Comment

This may sound too logical but.... why dont you guys have more contact with the devs?? I have been mod for some brownser games and we had a special forum where all mods, admins and devs would chat about the game and ask for help and many other things. I guess you could also use skype for this job. why is this game so compartmentalized? This make Wartune a terrible terrible game in terms of player support. Cant you change this??

Comment

M is a mod for a R2 forum. R2 is not part of 7Road, nor are they devs. They are basically localisers and publishers.

To use a literarary analogy, 7Road is the author who publishes through the R2 publishing house. M is an office boy for R2.

Why would he have any access to 7Road?

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                            This may sound too logical but.... why dont you guys have more contact with the devs?? I have been mod for some brownser games and we had a special forum where all mods, admins and devs would chat about the game and ask for help and many other things. I guess you could also use skype for this job. why is this game so compartmentalized? This make Wartune a terrible terrible game in terms of player support. Cant you change this??
                            There's actually a long and detailed answer that I could give for this, but the short answer is no, I can't change this. The level of developer interaction really depends on the developer and the publisher, and whether they are both the same company, or the agreement between them if they are not. R2 is not the developer, and mods don't have access to the communication channels between R2 and the devs, not that we'd understand any of it since it would all be in Chinese.

Comment

There's actually a long and detailed answer that I could give for this, but the short answer is no, I can't change this. The level of developer interaction really depends on the developer and the publisher, and whether they are both the same company, or the agreement between them if they are not. R2 is not the developer, and mods don't have access to the communication channels between R2 and the devs, not that we'd understand any of it since it would all be in Chinese.
                              mmm.... I understad your answer, nothing for u guys to do there. But seriously, wartune is a million dollar game, dont know why on earth it has no proper translators and more support, they could probably increase income by 20 - 50% if they just added a proper system to keep players (buyers) happy. It would be so easy...

anyway, thanx for you honest answer.
                              Last edited by Anubi0s; 05-01-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X