Marriage for Bound Balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage for Bound Balens?

Been almost 2 years since marriage was first introduced.
    Wondering if they could offer the option to get married for bound balens.

An auspicious cat costs 2000 unbound balens or 5000 bound balens.

At the same conversion rate, maybe the wedding price can be:
    3999, 8999, or 14999 unbound balens
    OR
    10000, 22500, or 37500 bound balens

Same thing could go for the 6th RES shield, for either 1000 unbound balens or 2500 bound balens.

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Been almost 2 years since marriage was first introduced.
    Wondering if they could offer the option to get married for bound balens.

An auspicious cat costs 2000 unbound balens or 5000 bound balens.

At the same conversion rate, maybe the wedding price can be:
    3999, 8999, or 14999 unbound balens
    OR
    10000, 22500, or 37500 bound balens

Same thing could go for the 6th RES shield, for either 1000 unbound balens or 2500 bound balens.
    But.... that would be a good idea.

Comment

Considering how ****** up they made clothes. Do you really think they will ever let us get married for, essentially, free? lol

Comment

They already offer free divorce for people with an inactive spouse.
        It'd be really awesome if they permit free marriage.
        Even if they offer this option only for re-marriage, it's still great.
        With so many people leaving game, it's hard to keep paying for wedding.
        And if you don't pay for a thousand year wedding, you can't keep the ring level, and would have to re-build satisfaction before you can do ring upgrade.
        Essentially the only good thing about marriage is just tree and the couple revive.
        To my knowledge, most couples don't run together, so the only value is just marriage tree.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          And if you don't pay for a thousand year wedding, you can't keep the ring level, and would have to re-build satisfaction before you can do ring upgrade.
          Essentially the only good thing about marriage is just tree and the couple revive.
          To my knowledge, most couples don't run together, so the only value is just marriage tree.
          I believe you keep your ring level after a divorce, regardless of which wedding. I can't really confirm because I haven't been divorced, but that's what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            I believe you keep your ring level after a divorce, regardless of which wedding. I can't really confirm because I haven't been divorced, but that's what I've heard.
            No, you would have to pay for a Thousand Year wedding to get back the same level.
            If you pay for a cheaper version, your ring will drop by up to 4 levels, and it will not come back even if you pay for the Thousand Year immediately after that. It happened to my first divorce.
            At least that was true 6 months ago.
            I divorced and remarried 4 times (on 2 servers) already.
            It gets annoying and expensive to keep paying $150 each time (plus the $40 for divorce, before they allowed free divorce), no matter who pays it.

Comment

... You paid over $600 just for a +100 to all stats item...? I... am speechless.

Comment

And this is why I am single and work alone.

Then again, I guess some people got money to burn.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

My old toons were playing competitively, and did all runs with a regular team every day.
                  WE (not me alone) paid some $720 for wedding & divorce (4 full weddings, 1 cheap wedding, plus 2 divorces before they permitted free divoce).
                  I bought some hearts for maybe some $20-50 before they dropped hearts in dimensions.
                  It WAS money well spent, considering the savings from the higher rewards from competitions and some tree chests, until my partners left game.
                  All thanks to the ones who kept ****ing everyone and everything up for every patch. People kept leaving game.
                  Not long after my 4th remarriage, I really couldn't stand to be one of the top players and left the dolphin group for the shrimp group.
                  Now I'm playing the game for 100% free, on a non-competitive toon.
                  Spouse is gone for months, but still not going to recharge for another wedding. Just sick and tired of this B.S.

Comment

"Competitive" in a game that is more social than anything else is indescribable. If you want to play competitively, there are a myriad of war games out there (e.g., Grepolis, Travian, War2Glory, to name a few) that would offer a better competitive challenge for those who are that way inclined.

Playing Wartune "competitively" is like punching toddlers in a wading pool and calling yourself an Olympian gold medallist.

Comment

i stayed "competitive" purely for my friends coz they were already top guys when i joined the game
                      we were long term game pals since WoW time, and had been together for most RPGs we played.
                      i wanted to get stronger so i could help my friends better.
                      as for me personally...i have fashion mania and can't resist anything cute and shiny, so Wartune is a game for me.
                      war games...if they are beautiful war games i'd buy into it. just don't scare me with too much darkness and gore LOL

Comment

i have fashion mania and can't resist anything cute and shiny
                        I don't do cute and shiny. I like a military edge; I like something that is explosive; trembles fear into people when I walk the stage; something of a badass look. Now, how am I suppose to kill if I am parading around in something that not even a rodeo clown wouldn't want to be caught dead in? Now, I know where they got FAIRY-Tune from.

Very soon, we might have an "Easy Bake" type of game where we make baked goods and have a PTA instead of plundering and destroying cities.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Meikura must be a guy and he must love cool gadgets and gears lol

i know lots guys LOVE to see girls in the colorful fairy dresses in Wartune but they really DON'T want to wear that kind of dresses themselves LOL

it's not hard to tell what i am

Comment

and oh yeah, the female wedding gown looks very cute <333333333333333333333333333 (male version...i'm not a big fan of pink tux lol)

Comment

dont think r2 will change wedding prices

as divorce is free and u ave to pay to get remarried if u want to do it all again so maybe not

Comment

Working...
                              X