No announcement yet.

Marriage for Bound Balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you got me down to a "T". Oh I don't mind to see the female characters in all their cuteness, but when it's on a guy, it blows severely. Of course, I could go for an "Old-Style" Gangster get up: Suit/Coat, Fedora Hat, Tommy Gun (forget the wings as it might ruin the image). Some people call me a "mobster" so might be fitting with the image.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There is a Fedora now, with the Cowboy set. And that set also gives you that trenchcoat look. Not sure about the gun, unless you play an archer, then guns galore.

Comment

I got the gatler, so I am good. Used it with my temple armor and oriental hair. Hid the wings since I am not that much of a wings person.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'm still looking forward to free marriage or free remarriage, and still waiting for clothing event so I can get some cute new dresses

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            I'm still looking forward to free marriage or free remarriage, and still waiting for clothing event so I can get some cute new dresses
            In the extremely unlikely event that they offered weddings for bound balens, it would be the cheapest one. You would not get the new clothes.

Comment

There should be a "Vegas" wedding option with bound balens as payment. I think that's an idea they should consider. No one has gotten married in a long, long time on my server.

Comment

Now War of Eternity becomes available. Any ideas if there's hope they'll open up the possibility of marriage by bound balens?
                Even allowing bb only for re-marriage would be ideal.
                Too many people have inactive spouses in game.

Comment

Working...
                X