Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who's killing this game and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's killing this game and why?

I just came back from 2 months break from game. Before that i also was on break. In fact since august last year
    I played only for about 2 months.
    I left (this last time)when they dismantled our chances to get clothing sets to almost to zero. Now I've been bored and I've returned to
    see if something changed to better ,but things are even worse than they were before break.
    I see that cloth set is now officialy impossible to gain without spending real money.It asks for some mount card which
    can be gained only via "beast soul chests" which can be bought only for real money.
    I saw they also took away "second part" of consuming hot events. Mount training and refining events have no
    longer part where we gain one item for 3 or 10 spent. Why? You're afraid that we can suffer from mount whip
    poisoning if we came into touch with lots of them?
    What is point of those HotEvents anymore? Just rename them into HotSpenderEvents so that people know with what they're
    dealing.
    I also saw that now we have mini games every day. Wow ,one good thing i thought. Than I saw that you
    crippled rewards so in fact nothing changed except fact that we need to spend 3X more time in mini games to
    gain same rewards.For example, we need to do 60 fishing attempts to gain what we could with just 20. Why?
    Fact that you ruined 4 nice things (Underground Palace, Fishing, Jewel Hunt & Cloud Adventures) to make this
    offensive monster named "MiniGameBox" wasn't enough for you? We need to suffer more??? Not enough?

I would like to ask people which still play this game. Where do you guys and grils find motivation to play it anymore?
    Can somebody enlighten me? Cause i really can't see any positive things. Last time i "survived" about a month
    before going to a new break. Now I'm here 3rd day and I'm already hardly annoyed.

Are they trying to force all players to quit or what's happening with this game?
    Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Well they are cheating the players from the BR that we bought with clothing items, and the only way to get your Battle rating back is too buy more of 7Roads/ R2/ Wartune, clothing so you can have the br you already paid for,
    and now you get to pay for the clothing again. So isn't this fun,

Comment

The only explanation I can see is that they want to shut down Wartune, so they're going to squeeze as much as possible out of the suckers/whales, while driving everyone else away. There's just no way the game as it is will be sustainable for much longer. They've even been discouraging the light cashers in favor of making everything useful really expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        The only explanation I can see is that they want to shut down Wartune, so they're going to squeeze as much as possible out of the suckers/whales, while driving everyone else away. There's just no way the game as it is will be sustainable for much longer. They've even been discouraging the light cashers in favor of making everything useful really expensive.
        I feel the exact same way. Unless the company is just plain dumb or don't have a clue what they are doing, they would not be doing the stuff they are doing if they wanted to keep going.

Comment

Nobody is killing anything on purpose. They just lack common sense blinded by profits from all the years they fed on their victims credit cards to the point to feel untouchable with anything they do. I`m sure they still get good money from this game even lowered. There is 1 universal truth for R2 though since i know them..once change is made there is no going back. And only hope for wartune to become enjoyable again is reverting back things to the way they were but this aint gonna happen. Or...new company with more capable staff to buyout this game publishing rights cause R2 are just hopeless.

Comment

your not obligated to spend anything....
            your not obligated to do crappy events
            if you dont like the event dont do it
            proof will be in the pudding, if everyone doesnt do the things they are trying to steer you towards doing, perhaps it will change
            perhaps not
            but one thing is sure, i wont spend on crappy events, crappy minigames or anything else i find crappy, if that is their goal its working well
            cuz im not buying, so im playing the game .... THE WAY I WANT TO PLAY IT. Not the way they want me to play
            plenty of br to be gained doing other things in the game, farming whips costs nothing, same with eeunamon materials
            ill take what i can get, there is no keeping up with the jones in this game
            dont fool yourself, you dont even know if its a level playing field....

Comment

Originally posted by R237584386 View Post
              Well they are cheating the players from the BR that we bought with clothing items, and the only way to get your Battle rating back is too buy more of 7Roads/ R2/ Wartune, clothing so you can have the br you already paid for,
              and now you get to pay for the clothing again. So isn't this fun,
              This is a lie, by the way, best illustrated by an example:

I had 2x L8 clothing, 1x L7 clothing and 1x L7 wings. Plus others, but those were what I was using.

I had about 59 starting rage, give or take. I also had a stack of stats from the wings.

The new clothing system came in.

WITHOUT engulfing my L7 and L8 clothing, engulfing just a few pieces of lucky charms, L1 and L2 I had lying around, I hit L13. This gave me the SAME STATS as my old L7 wings. SAME STATS.

Therefore, my BR is back to where it was already. I calculated that I would be at least L70 by the time I engulf everything (which I haven't because I am hoping like hell for an event). You cannot tell me that I would end up with LESS BR than before.

Now, if you are talking about rage, I agree with you. Yes, you end up with less rage (L13 only gives 10 starting rage). But not BR.

Comment

if you dont like the event dont do it
                And that's the kind of attitude that will have players leave en masse. 7Road/ProCity had one job to do and that was to satisfy the players, not lining their <expletive>in' pockets. Okay, so throw in the spender events as they are (I really don't give a damn) but at least keep the other stuff as is (I am talking about the unlimited free events) as well. That's like some <expletive>ed kid going around selling his chips for 50 bucks when they only cost 50 cents only because he didn't know any better. I keep hearing this "American pricing" bull<expletive> for as long as I had lived. My <expletive> I tell ya. They can jerk around in trying to milk everyone just because they want to pay for their robotic <rhymes with corn>; nobody likes a small <expletive> so they have to compensate somewhere.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

did 7road sell this game to another person ? or company?

maybe r2 want to close this in fav to bringing out their new game titles they want ppl to goto etc

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rooster game issues.png
Views:	1
Size:	504.0 KB
ID:	1724813 this is what you get trying to talk with &road/R2/ Wartune about anything. still AFTER 3 WEEKS have not received answer for cowboy outfits, and title

Comment

R2 has a magic button

its called the button of luck (it lowers your luck level) so you get diddly squat from event boxes and they make 2 different boxes too s c r e w you even more

(sarcasm on) the recharge button doesn't work for me, and it is not going too for a long time anymore, cant spend my money how fast can u fix it (sarcasm off)

Comment

Working...
                      X