at least suppress that stupid wilds flash light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least suppress that stupid wilds flash light

been like 2 years and everyone not in the wilds still get that stupid banner when someone uses a flashlight.
    can't they just put it only in the wilds or just suppress the banner animation?

Especially when some jerks use it as a means to disadvantage others when they let them off in multiples during high intensity competitions like Titan War, Class War and the like in order to lag some of their competitors.

Comment

It was stupid to begin with, and it's even more pointless today. Since by the time you could get to the wilds it would already have expired, and if you are already on the map, you can tell when someone lights it up.

Comment

never underestimate this game's "optimization" *vomit*

Comment

They should do away with those things totally. The real estate is small so it won't take long to explore as opposed to the old layout that can be thousands of paces deep and wide.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

wilds flash light is a waste of inv space i sell mine as wilds maps are small and easy to find mobs and bosses

Comment

I do too. It's just a total waste to receive just like those Star Tear Shards in Sky Trail, lol; which can be annoying that one have to visit their inventory to get rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                I do too. It's just a total waste to receive just like those Star Tear Shards in Sky Trail, lol; which can be annoying that one have to visit their inventory to get rid of.
                you realize that on some servers, to some people they arent a total waste?
                Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

you realize that on some servers, to some people they arent a total waste?
                  Not really.

Flashlamps = Not needed because the sprites are bigger in size and the real estate is smaller (200,200 max as opposed to 3000,3000 for Auturic). Also the personal light field is big enough to walk around in. A little bit of time, I can still walk around and find every boss if I wanted.

Star Tear Shards = Not really needed as one can easily get the star tears (of corresponding element) if they were able to pass the boss (a nice number to get someone started); the rest can be picked up by farming the corresponding element. I sell all my STS's because I know I will be able to get the STs on their own. You can waste away in paying that hefty amount to synth those STS's just to get a ST of what ever element. For a quick Sky Trail run, I just farm the living Jebus out of the lower levels until I feel I am ready to take on the higher one.

Comment

Mei is right. You get the tears themselves as a possible drop in Sky Trail. No need to farm the shards.

Divine Light is only good for trolling people and cheating, or for gold.

Comment

Working...
                    X