Allow us to remove titan (on/off)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow us to remove titan (on/off)

It is very anoying in Team Arena (also Titan Wars) as it interferes with our regular skills.

lol ppl get their titans lol and then they moan cuz it interferes with normal skills i say ur problem

i say r2 dont allow them to switch them off

if r2 allows this and u can turn them off u loose the stats also it produces lol pro and con to titan on/off lmao
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-06-2016, 03:58 AM.

Comment

R2 didn't give us an option when Titans came out. Anyone who had knighthood automatically got it. Would be completely ok with losing the stats while they're turned off. Would be well worth it, as they're buggy as heck.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        lol ppl get their titans lol and then they moan cuz it interferes with normal skills i say ur problem

i say r2 dont allow them to switch them off

if r2 allows this and u can turn them off u loose the stats also it produces lol pro and con to titan on/off lmao
        Shows what kind of a jerk this poster is. People pay money for something and he holds it against them. What a rotten piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Shows what kind of a jerk this poster is. People pay money for something and he holds it against them. What a rotten piece of work.
          did i say i hold it against them redneck ada

i said lol which is a joke lol but then again rednecks dont understand humour do they

ada go boil an egg on ur grandmas forhead ffs u trolling sob lmao (sarcasm) (sorry rednecks dont understand jokes)

wat i said is if u read properly its players fault and r2 wont change it so go do 1 trolling noob ffs go die in bg give us all a rest from u constant trolling and blantent red neck remarks

i dont care if banned from forums for what i put and honestly dont care much for forums anymore at least i wont ave to see u donkey
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-07-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            wat i said is if u read properly its players fault and
            Please explain in detail how you arrive at the conclusion that titan spells interrupting hero skills is the players fault?

And if you think Ada is a redneck you must have never met a real genuine redneck.

With that said, Ada's posts are usually well written, with correct grammar, and easily readable and understandable. He takes time to explain what he says, and offers his thoughts as to why he says what he says, you on the other hand, appear to be a grade school name caller, each time you post you make yourself look bad, and ignorant.
            Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

agree , titan skills should have an on/off button.. they interupts casting skill while try to do damage on World boss , DI , BI , MPD.. name it.. especialy if u have 3 titan skills... u lose 3 turns to deal damage.

Comment

Working...
              X