Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

event rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event rewards

has any 1 noticed the event boxes are getting fewer and fewer

what incentive is r2 showing us to part with cash when rewards is lame

A return to the "good old days" when there were NO events, and everything in the store had to be bought using REAL balens.

Comment

Oh, you mean the mundane time where things are a standstill and I took a long vacation from? lol
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

events remind me of cloud adventures lol

1 step forward 15 steps backwards lmao

Comment

Hm this was the reason that actualy drove me away from the thought of cashing in this game. And i was really up to start buying spirit covenant feature like instant blitzing one - "lord of time" if i remember correctly and even thought for vip...

This was at the time when R2 forced me and lots of others campers to level up cause of arena miss-matching "bug" and in that time after 1 week waiting since it happen i foresaw that staying behind is no longer an option and this "bug" is intended and never gonna be fixed like lots of my fellow 50 campers hoped. When leveling and reaching 80 that lord of time thing and the filling HP one were seeming rly logical to have and i could got them easily. But than happened nerfing of res crystal event and when i did the math with already gone and reduced prices with gem one it seemed that something is happening behind scenes and its not worth it to lay a single buck down. And thanks god i havent cause i rly was going to be mad at myself if i did cashed for those features.

R2 were chopping down more and more things from those events and when mahra and sepu fell there wasnt a single reason to continue playing besides friends in server...those things were planned from long time maybe even before last autumn when it began.

Comment

haha, besides going back and forth, and nearly zero reward (have to be very lucky to reach the finish line without spending), fighting yourself all the time....

Comment

Yeah, if they left CA the way it was before, I am sure people will participate more. Out of 20 times I had done it (for giggles), only 2 or 3 times I made it to the end; 2 of them I had to use the magic dice (the one that was left in not spending) and 1 made it all the way without the use of such. However, the rewards do suck in the end.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X