hackers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackers

i got hacked from some kiddoo he sold all my item and sylphs and he change my password
    i report that but r2 team answer is funny
    (Thank you for your reply. We would like to inform you that we are not compensating players who lost there items due of hacking because they are the one who was responsible to secure there account.We hope that you understand, Thank you
    )
    they not even try to Investigation to see hoz this happend or is true or i just lie

this hacker enter my aaccount and change pass but i come before he sold anything he just change name char
    i change the pass but cos system Protection what r2games use is not good
    cos if you log in auto is work the new pass not work cos the hacker still log in on my account

bokmech say good luck to everyone

yes I found when you use R2 client to login it still logs you and loads regardless of pw being changed/
    [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

lol their customer support has been smoking the illegal stuff again by the answer they gave u bokmech

Comment

Their answer is clearly based on the fact that the majority of "hacking" reports are just "I gave my password to someone and they abused it", with most of the rest being "I set up an easy to guess password" or "I left myself logged in on someone else's computer".

It's a bad response, though, since there are still going to be a handful of cases where someone did get in past the reasonable security measures of the player. And last I checked, they don't have a good system to keep someone out once you change your password. It could take days to lock them out.

A small part of me (but growing) would welcome someone selling all my gear/sylphs/eudaemons/etc., just so I can walk away with a clear conscience.

Comment

you got hacked? or you give your acco detail to that kiddo before? :3
          S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
          IGN : Mags
          Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
          still learn to be good !

Comment

Originally posted by bokmech View Post
            i got hacked from some kiddoo he sold all my item and sylphs and he change my password
            i report that but r2 team answer is funny
            (Thank you for your reply. We would like to inform you that we are not compensating players who lost there items due of hacking because they are the one who was responsible to secure there account.We hope that you understand, Thank you
            )
            they not even try to Investigation to see hoz this happend or is true or i just lie

this hacker enter my aaccount and change pass but i come before he sold anything he just change name char
            i change the pass but cos system Protection what r2games use is not good
            cos if you log in auto is work the new pass not work cos the hacker still log in on my account

bokmech say good luck to everyone

there are 3 ways to log... change pwd on client,R2 home and wartune ....

Comment

Originally posted by unfogiven View Post
              there are 3 ways to log... change pwd on client,R2 home and wartune ....
              and fb and any other fast login they offer.
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

i change the pass every day but he can log and change it again and again
                this pm from him to my friend in game
                http://prntscr.com/b3b9jo
                r2 ignore my ticket all this time they wont answer

Comment

this company was famous for their bad treatment toward their customer and instead of trying to keep their customer from keep playing this game they choosed to kick them out.i was getting hacked also in my previous game and regardless of me sharing acc they still investigated it and in the end return all my stuff in 3 days.just a warning for fellow gamers once you leave from this game just never ever playing a game under R2 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                  X