Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars CS Platform

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars CS Platform

Does anyone else dislike that we now compete with other platforms? At first I thought it might be okay, but it makes it near impossible for average players (5,6,7m br) to make finals.

My ranking actually went UP since the change.

Which is probably a good indication that a significant number of whales have left the game.

Comment

Changing the environment so the players ranking goes down despite all the efforst they do is never a good idea. As merging two highly populated server clusters (done by R2 repeatedly) is not a good idea either, a sure way to get rid of players who were 1st previously and became 10th, or were in top 10 previously and became 100th. But, any company have the right to lose their brain and kill their milking cow.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

considerin we allways had most of the platforms in the new groupin allready (no old r2 or prof citys thou), meh on that part. But the fact that they now made less peeps to have any point to cash with this addin to oh so many things on side. its kinda like shootin your own leg, passin the gun to the guy drunk next to you and askin him to empty it to your head
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          My ranking actually went UP since the change.

Which is probably a good indication that a significant number of whales have left the game.
          The previous cw I did better as far as wins/losses, but still didn't make top 100. Which before the platform merge I would have qualified.

Comment

Cross-platform means fewer reward given out. That's the bottom line for Wartune. Give fewer reward and make sure that non-cashers CAN'T make finals. Don't get me started on how CW has messed me up. 2 of the 3 past CW's I've been locked out of a fight somehow and missed points. But hey, if there aren't bugs it ain't Wartune.

Comment

Just to clear things up: inter-server events have ALWAYS been cross-platform. What is bothering you is that your servers have been clustered into a bigger group, and that blows. My cluster got a lot less competitive, so I know a lot of the heavies we used to see are now somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                The previous cw I did better as far as wins/losses, but still didn't make top 100. Which before the platform merge I would have qualified.
                I made it to top 20 in the CW finals this time round, higher than my BR ranking, in fact. This is the highest that I have ever been in CW ever.

I put it down to the fact that many whales have left and some of those left are no longer interested in competing.

Comment

Vroukarouk & MrFP have a point. Bigger cluster means less rewards.
                  I, and many players under 8 million BR, got exactly the same CW points as the whales above 8m br, but they qualified for CW final while we didn't.
                  Nobody (that I knew of) with same points and under 8m could qualify for final. Does that ring a bell?

Comment

I had 3375 points with 7.2M br and qualified with br ranking 91 and 64 normal ranking, and without having knighthood managed to win 7 times on finals.
                    But I start to feel in a couple of months it will be impossible reach to finals if you don't cash. On mage cw finals I faced all 15 battles against people with knighthood and most of them or had a red sylph or a merged.
                    Was I the only mage on finals without knighthood?XD

Lumi.

Comment

I ranked as 100th br in mage prelims (us east) and won 6 games in finals, 2 or 3 fights were not against kh which gave me 60 something place in the end. But I feel the same 1-2 more months are without kh wont be possible to get to finals due to too low br :/

Comment

Working...
                      X