Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About Group Arena and Level camping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Group Arena and Level camping

Hello, this is my first time posting on the forum. But I play this game to about 3 or 4 years. First I would like to apologize if I write wrong, since this is not my mother language. That said, I would like to discuss the group arena. For new players and those like me who do not leave the level 30-39, it is terribly frustrating to face players with level 80, with those extremely powerful sylphs, advanced classes and all that power we know. I remember the days where play was to join his friends, give their best against strong opponents, try to steal shifts, trying to improve their power every day. Now what do we have? The batleground exp gives us, forcing us to level up. All RPG gives you the chance to go on, or keep the level you want. Why here is different? Please, on behalf of all the people who like this style of play, I beg the developer to make a balance in the arena, we want to face opponents of our level, or power. If you are reading this post, and think like me. Please give an up to be delivered the developer community of the game. And if you think differently, you can discuss your point of view below. Thank you for your attention; TStrongTeam.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1781948
    TStrongâ„¢ Level campers Since. 2012.

Its just futile, though justified to ask..been there. This was 1 of the greatest r2 misdeeds towards the game itself. There were numerous threads like yours and people begged and begged this thing to be fixed but no answer. Well if i remember correctly 1 of the forum mods at least had the courtesy to say he will take this to the higher (or in this case very lower) places but so far it remained like that as i see cause i dont log in anymore. This mismatching was deliberately done to crush campers and force people to level up cause big cash flow is in latest levels. Stupid as it seems cause it ruins whole purpose of the game pvp system but it was done nevertheless...Actually this is one of the things about Wartune that still amazes me -> never had seen before game developers to destroy on purpose whole element of their own game.

Comment

To the OP, explain to me your reasoning? You're mad because you get beat up by the lvl 80 players. You want to stay between lvl 30-39 and try to make your character as strong as possible without leveling up. However, you want them to match up players with you that are in your level range for the arena so you can beat up on them the same way.

Level camping in general is stupid. When you do the math, it becomes obvious that it is counter-productive. Just about everything in the game takes time to build up, even when you spend money on the game. I understand that it is just as harmful to level up too fast; but by not leveling up at all, character growth becomes extremely limited, especially when it is below lvl 60.

Comment

Tolap generally stupid in this game (especially after what became of it) is to cash money for it and rush to highest level..guessing from your statements you probably done both. Btw you said it yourself -> camping growth is limited. And if you know what you are doing you can catch up and get close to even the most developed ones.

Camping is..or was best way to experience this game on almost equal terms in your level range without so unfair gap between f2p heroes and cashers. It actually put meaning(now forever lost) in the existence of every gear set from 30's to 60's (i deliberately exclude 70's). Remembering now what clashes i had in 50's in arena and battlegrounds brings almost tears in my eyes. It was the best time i had in this game especially the times when i bared fruits of my gameplay and got close to older campers br. And i knew it will be this way even when i had been beaten to a pulp in the beginning. No lagmaking eudaemons, no merged sylph or other b....ts.

But it was not all..we got very nice community from fellow campers in my server and we helped each other for daily stuff not to mention fun times chatting with other server ones in battlegrounds friend or foe. All that was destroyed with the mismatching and nerfing of some events like res crystal and gem synth which were campers bread and butter and this was WRONG in any means of the word.

Comment

I fail to see how a L30 with 80k BR is in any way a "fair" match up with one who has 13k BR. You might as well be 80M BR.

Level campers, I have found, tend to be arrogant tools because no one at their level can beat them, and those that can are out of their level range. So they go around taunting people, plundering, attacking, and generally being asshats. I have 2 major L30 campers in my server cluster and both of them love to go around kill stealing in wilds and taunting others because they know no one can touch them. There is also a L70 camper that goes around plundering people and generally making other people's lives miserable but because she is not L71, those that can hunt her down can't.

If there is to be level campers in the game, then let there be no restriction as to who can attack whom.

Comment

If everyone can attack you than we talk about something else but level camp. On lower levels once ahead gap is very hard to be closed by thats why my choise was 50's. Dimentions and sylph related events gave me step-stone to boosting greatly for short time my br. When i filled up all my socket slots with lvl5 gems and capped sylph aplitudes it was whole other stuff. This is not possible in lower levels but than again slowly getting gems and whips will get you eventually somewhere and you can make a stand even with a little help from dryad buff in bg so u can take your revenge on someone.

As for players attitude..tools or bad mannered ppl are something universal in every multi online game. I`ve been through most levels and met all kind of people and definitely i prefer camper than casher tools. At least campers were there mostly cause of their skill but their credit cards and for pvp player like me this definitely matters. There is always someone who enjoys making others feel miserably but than again if we speak for pvp this is inevitable. After all we cant be friends with everyone and being everyone's buddy doesn't fill your vault with gold or more to the matter -> your honor level. Like i said at first was beated to a pulp by oldest players but when i started assaulting them and taking big chunks of honor when i grew it was something rly fulfilling. Most of them hated me and cursed me through most of the time but i just didn't payed attention. There were great guys who actually praised me for my hero development than being sore losers. True good-mannered pvp players like them are rly hard to find though..
            Last edited by rescueyou; 05-11-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

What skill is there in growing strong while not levelling? All you need is age. I have been a L33 camper before. It is not hard, and I was the terror of BG where only ONE other guy can touch me and that is because he camped longer.

Please don't talk about skill in camping. There is as much skill in camping as a guy opening his wallet and getting 2M BR.

That you think it is fulfilling to take another person's honour and hurt them says much about you. I don't even do BG because it is the one place that you can actually hurt people.

That you think that plundering would "fill your vault with gold" and that being friend with everyone will not (i.e., no plunder), you have again exposed your hand. Plundering gives miniscule gold compared to other sources. A single BI would give as much gold as 5 max gold L80 plunders. A single DI far more than that. A single WB easily gives 2-4 times the plunder of 5 max gold L80 plunders.

Yeah. You didn't pay attention to those that cursed you because you are revelling in it. It is plain from your post what sort of person you are.

Comment

I understand that it seems to be because we want to hit those who can not raise the power, but it is not. when I was new in the game, I saw those people with 40k, 50k, 90k, at low levels and all I wanted was to be like them. How many times have I struggled against stronger people, and yet it was so much fun !!! I laugh every time, but I knew it was possible to reach them. And I'm not talking about spending here, but with time and dedication I could have what they have! Now how will I be able to battle against people 50 levels above me? Besides being unfair, it makes no sense. Put yourself as a new player, which will holdyour first arena: you call your new friends, you want so hard see how people from other servers looks like. And when finally the battle begins ... A knighthood with a red Sylph kills all your PT with 1 skill. Looks ok to you? Who does level camping, is not interested in appearing to others. It's a personal thing, I do to break the records, if not the game records, my records. I want to see how far I can get, that's all

Comment

You are welcome to camp. No one is stopping you.

BUT!

Every action/decision has consequences. One of the consequence of camping is that you WILL be weak against people who did not.

If you want to camp, you accept the consequences of that decision.

If you don't want to be hit by that consequence, don't make the decision to go down that path.

Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by rescueyou View Post
                    Tolap generally stupid in this game (especially after what became of it) is to cash money for it and rush to highest level..guessing from your statements you probably done both. Btw you said it yourself -> camping growth is limited. And if you know what you are doing you can catch up and get close to even the most developed ones.

Camping is..or was best way to experience this game on almost equal terms in your level range without so unfair gap between f2p heroes and cashers. It actually put meaning(now forever lost) in the existence of every gear set from 30's to 60's (i deliberately exclude 70's). Remembering now what clashes i had in 50's in arena and battlegrounds brings almost tears in my eyes. It was the best time i had in this game especially the times when i bared fruits of my gameplay and got close to older campers br. And i knew it will be this way even when i had been beaten to a pulp in the beginning. No lagmaking eudaemons, no merged sylph or other b....ts.

But it was not all..we got very nice community from fellow campers in my server and we helped each other for daily stuff not to mention fun times chatting with other server ones in battlegrounds friend or foe. All that was destroyed with the mismatching and nerfing of some events like res crystal and gem synth which were campers bread and butter and this was WRONG in any means of the word.

Well said my friend, Agree with everything!

Comment

Well believe in what you want. But there is difference to build your character with time while collecting stuff and use them in the right moment than just reach out for your wallet.

About fulfilling stuff just think if you could take down that one guy that was ahead of you and killing you constantly and feel good about it...if its the same statement, than congratulations -> you are not a plane human being and you can change your nick to "saint AdaJames" or something in this spirit. I never hide in first place to be exposed for smth but you on the other hand seem like you make yourself to goody-goody than you are but this is ur business..

Plundering is not only gold but more than kyanite feeder and believe me if you camped this extra kyanite is very valuable. Gold though few than the other sources is still gold...1 camper has no DI just gold from event chests, BI and... plundering.

Comment

I don't really need to say more. You have shown the world that the reason you camp is so that you can lord it over others, and therefore, you really HATE it when others get to lord it over you.

Diddums, kid.

I always find it amusing that those who love to stomp on people weaker than themselves are the most vocal and strident when they get stomped on by others. They always claim it is "unfair" that they meet people whom they cannot beat, but they have no problems beating up people who has no chance against them. HYPOCRITES!!

There is no way you can tell me that someone who is new to the game or only recently started camping has any chance against a person who has camped for the last 3-4 years. The newbie missed all the great events that used to happen: the insane whip-gem-crystal cycle, the unlimited rewards phase, the free clothing set with a good chance of the mount phase, even just the free clothing set phase.

The events now are pretty pathetic, as many have noted. Imagine facing that as a newbie and trying to catch up to all those that went through all of those phases. It is FARCICAL that the campers could even suggest that there is a chance that a new camper can catch up to them "if they are smart".

FARCICAL AND HYPOCRITICAL.
                        Last edited by AdaJames; 05-11-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          I fail to see how a L30 with 80k BR is in any way a "fair" match up with one who has 13k BR. You might as well be 80M BR.

Level campers, I have found, tend to be arrogant tools because no one at their level can beat them, and those that can are out of their level range. So they go around taunting people, plundering, attacking, and generally being asshats. I have 2 major L30 campers in my server cluster and both of them love to go around kill stealing in wilds and taunting others because they know no one can touch them. There is also a L70 camper that goes around plundering people and generally making other people's lives miserable but because she is not L71, those that can hunt her down can't.

If there is to be level campers in the game, then let there be no restriction as to who can attack whom.
                          That's why I gave the suggestion for the arena be based on the Battle rating, the problem itself is not the level of the players we face, but the stark difference between the power.
                          And campers been jerks It is a behavioral issue, usually someone with a superiority complex.

Comment

Originally posted by LydiaTStrong2 View Post
                            That's why I gave the suggestion for the arena be based on the Battle rating, the problem itself is not the level of the players we face, but the stark difference between the power.
                            And campers been jerks It is a behavioral issue, usually someone with a superiority complex.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162220[/ATTACH]
                            Problem with that suggestion is that it invalidates the cash that people spend on the game to BE strong and powerful. The game is NOT meant to be "fair". It is meant to generate cash for R2, and to generate that cash, it must have a tangible benefit to entice people to spend.

Also, it is an unfair suggestion. WHY should someone who has spent cash NOT have an advantage over those who did not? In what world is it fair that you spend your money on something and someone else gets it for free? By spending money, in a fair world, you SHOULD get an advantage over those that did not. And it is not just money, but any resource.

What is UNFAIR are those gimme-gimme-gimme entitlement babies who insist that they get everything without any effort on their part that others get from sacrifice and hard work. THAT is unfair.

Comment

Leave him be Lydia he just dont know mechanics and value of camping to begin with. From his blabbering he dont seem to see difference of killing after time stronger players and spawn camp lowbies. Not to mention he is the local troll. Person who cant tell difference between level 30 fighting and developing in this level range and facing max level hero meaning 80 and more.. difference between free player and casher is just a lost cause. What is worse..he seemed to be free player himself, dont think he is casher.

Anyway hope you see better days as fellow camper though i leveled up and wont play this game anymore i still consider myself level 50 player cause this was rly best time that i saw from this game.
                              Last edited by rescueyou; 05-11-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X