Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About Group Arena and Level camping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah ah ah Ada
    you continue fail to understand that nobody is crying, and life is much more worst out of wartune

Lydia came here and started a topic that arenas have an unfair match.

If you camp only to terrorize people in pvp, then yes this matching harm your game, and yes you can complain and cry or whatever, even if I believe that you have not right.
    But people are camping or slow lvl for much more reasons than bulling others.
    So if continue to believe that camping worth it, after all these things that R2 had change only to stop them, I do not think that the will come here to cry.
    If you want something very much, you find ways to overcome difficulties.
    And if someone is 39 lvl for 3 years... wow what a patience

Anyway, i will stop take your answers personal, I am not here to defend campers,
    only that the arenas system is not fair in my eyes, and I believe in the eyes of other people (campers or not)

Comment

Lol! Rank bullturd!

A camper who's goal is not to win at PvP.

What other reason is there? Outright petrifying fear of the unknown?

Comment

Hmm... Double posting problem with the forums the last day or so. Weird.

Comment

Now Ada you want real serious answer to your post?

I do not know why other people camp, spent thousands of dollars here, or their 18/24 hours of the day
          I can answer you only for me, and if you ask that I can tell you
          if you are willing to hear it, and believe it
          If not is a waste of time to even continue this conversation

I just want an answer from you,
          what is the different between 2 free players one at level 50 that terrorize people in bg, and one at level 80 that do the same thing ???
          I know why R2 want to kill the lvl 50, the lvl 80 can be potential buyer even if it is vip or spirit covenant.

and I speak about BG cause bullling is only in there. In arenas the 3 second that you need to die or kill are not enough to even write "hi"

Comment

They spend cause they want to be on top and competitive with their characters by taking "shortcut" to that goal cause that's what spending is. Hundreds of dolars flow from USA, Europe and other places in the world towards China. I'd could have been spender too but that's just not according to my philosophies and gaming spirit which never allow me to take unfair advantage. In my eyes cashers are nothing more and nothing less than cheaters same as an athlete taking drugs to participate in the Olympics but that's my point of view. Truth is though and i fully realize this.. is that Wartune is virtual marketplace where game features are sold as marketing products and they keep that game going. If cashing stops or gets too low game dies cause it wont bring profits. And you must be a complete fool to want to compete without investing something in the last possible hero level where merchandising targets are. Camping was the way to distance yourself from all this and a bastion for all free players but it was crushed down forcibly meaning free players are not longer wanted and this game is soley for spenders. There were cashers among us and some of them pretty zealous in this activity but with camping development limitation no one of them can pop merged sylph or strike you with OP skill do they? People should spend if they want to spend not being forced into it. The way it was achieved crippled the game itself in many ways and fun was taken..but what is one game if you don't enjoy it?

Ada if anything sucks in this game this is when level to max cause then not only big lag hits but its the place where big spenders dwell. But you know that very well dont you? I camped only for an year with my last hero and had a great time in arena and battleground though suffer a lot of defeats along the way. One of them from the maker of this topic if her hero is named Lydia and is the camper that i remember fighting with. I dont hate her for beating me and in matter of fact she had very well developed hero and with my arena buddy made her struggle for her wins and they were really great matches. Me and the other campers had a great place in this game which was destroyed on purpose of making us level and become spenders. That place and memories of competing each other in the true way of player vs player is something that you will never experience and maybe thats where you bitterness and complexes toward campers come. I never once regretted my camping days and in matter of fact those were the best time i had in this game and they really helped me quit it.

Comment

Originally posted by LydiaTStrong2 View Post
              I have 180k on 38. so yes, in "camperland" he is weak. Now forget about campers and think in new players
              No matter how you change arena or matching, there's always a group of ppl that wont be happy.

the question is, how the hell would lvl 39 matched a lvl80? my answer would be the availability. only few can matches to a same lvl as you are now a days.
              only few are doing arena and how a newbie would take on a lvl38 in 180k so that's your fault itself if no one matches you. camping should be progressive, what you did is not necessary. well its your accnt anyway so why would i care? i quit long ago hahah

Arena is dead for some people,
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Under current system, arena matching still uses level as a measure, but team BR dominates.
                It matches the team with the LOWEST BR against the team with the HIGHEST BR, that's why the bigger you are, the smaller your opponents are.
                This is unfair and very discouraging for the newer or smaller players, but it is probably intentional,
                because under this system, only the top players can get the rewards.
                So to get the rewards, you will have to work hard and spend a lot to become the top players and to keep your dominant status,
                which is good for feeding their greed.

Level still plays a role in here, but there are 2 issues:

1) Players level 80 or higher ALL belong to the SAME group!!! This is total non-sense.
                Class Advancement is another 80 levels above 80. Knighthood is another 80 levels above Class Advancement.
                All level 80s are essentially fighting people 0-160 levels above themselves!!!
                Lots features are tied to Class level and Class Title level, including skills, talents, battle protection, Tattoo slots, Holy Forge levels, etc.
                Before the latest patch, even Dragon Soul was restricted by Class level.
                The feature difference for the level 80s are way greater than the ones below 80. Yet they are all considered the same level!!!
                Fair? Sensible? Not really. But this is the reality right now.
                If anyone below level 80 think it unfair to be "victimized" by people 68 levels above you (group arena unlocks at level 22), think of the brutality at level 80, everyone is 0-160 levels above you, yet they are still considered EXACTLY THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU. If you can't beat them, it's YOUR fault for being weak, because you are their EQUAL levels!!!
                Level 80 players can't even complain about not being matched by level, because you are all the same level!!!

2) Pool size for players under level 80 is too small, and the +/-5 level division further diminishes the sizes of each level group.
                When my alt was a much lower level (created it in late January), she fought whales for some 95% of the time, but still got equal levels (within +/-5 levels) some 5% of the time.
                That's probably about the right size for the two pools.
                When there are equal levels (+/-5 levels) around, the match could still go right, but there are so few of them around that the smaller pool has to merge into the biggest pool, which would be the level 80s and the match is determined by team BR.

Comment

Tl;dr but heard it all before!

Yes, some elements of this game are unfair in matching, but this is the game we play, they won't change things as they haven't yet. How long have people complained about this issue, what 3 years? Yeah, not gonna change, sorry to burst your bubble.
                  Wartune
                  IGN: Decima
                  Guild: Elysium
                  Server: S5 (Europe)
                  Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                  IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                  Server : 59 (Europe)
                  Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Yep its team br that matters. I got the same conclusion when trying several things for a week after this happened.

1st i started only receiving very developed lvl80 with orange or red sylphs. There wasn't any other opponent from any of the lower brackets as longed as i qued. Same was going on with all other campers including one poor friend who was trying to develop in 20's and was very much enjoying the game...after this happened he quit the game probably filled with bitterness.

I continued trying though..this time for the sake of experiment i got 1 80 guildie to come with me arena. Result was that we either faced team of other 80's who obliterate us or poor lowbies which die almost instantly as battle begin. Next day i went with 2 80's..result was horrifying -> all wins and all against lower lever players! Later i tried going arena with a friend who was 80 but very undeveloped hero cause she had rushed too fast last level and couldn't develop very well. So with her almost all defeats smth like 15/13 or 15/14. I figured out that they deliberately made matching with some kind of br measurement (and yeah i think class adv matter 2) formulas so strong players to receive very weak opponents. As bigger was team rating chance of getting lowbie was increasing..remembering this now brings again that feeling of disgust from those R2/7road actions even as i write.

There was one specific when queing with big br team: matching process took like more than a minute or two before it finally send us to lower level/br opponent. When going single or with low br team this matching was happening almost instantly and always very developed 80. Even though i qued really a lot single i never got player from the same level range as me again to the last of my camping days. Same was with the other guys from my server.

The whole this thing was made silently and without anyone from the mods or mentor stepping up and explaining the situation neither here in this forum nor ingame. Most ppl hoped that this was bug during the maintenance after it occurred and they were hoping for a fix from the devs but i knew very well what was happening after this week of experimenting. This wasn't a bug but a strategy which sick purpose was to force remaining campers to level up.
                    Last edited by rescueyou; 05-15-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rescueyou View Post
                      They spend cause they want to be on top and competitive with their characters by taking "shortcut" to that goal cause that's what spending is. Hundreds of dolars flow from USA, Europe and other places in the world towards China. I'd could have been spender too but that's just not according to my philosophies and gaming spirit which never allow me to take unfair advantage. In my eyes cashers are nothing more and nothing less than cheaters same as an athlete taking drugs to participate in the Olympics but that's my point of view. Truth is though and i fully realize this.. is that Wartune is virtual marketplace where game features are sold as marketing products and they keep that game going. If cashing stops or gets too low game dies cause it wont bring profits. And you must be a complete fool to want to compete without investing something in the last possible hero level where merchandising targets are. Camping was the way to distance yourself from all this and a bastion for all free players but it was crushed down forcibly meaning free players are not longer wanted and this game is soley for spenders. There were cashers among us and some of them pretty zealous in this activity but with camping development limitation no one of them can pop merged sylph or strike you with OP skill do they? People should spend if they want to spend not being forced into it. The way it was achieved crippled the game itself in many ways and fun was taken..but what is one game if you don't enjoy it?

Ada if anything sucks in this game this is when level to max cause then not only big lag hits but its the place where big spenders dwell. But you know that very well dont you? I camped only for an year with my last hero and had a great time in arena and battleground though suffer a lot of defeats along the way. One of them from the maker of this topic if her hero is named Lydia and is the camper that i remember fighting with. I dont hate her for beating me and in matter of fact she had very well developed hero and with my arena buddy made her struggle for her wins and they were really great matches. Me and the other campers had a great place in this game which was destroyed on purpose of making us level and become spenders. That place and memories of competing each other in the true way of player vs player is something that you will never experience and maybe thats where you bitterness and complexes toward campers come. I never once regretted my camping days and in matter of fact those were the best time i had in this game and they really helped me quit it.

Sorry for punch you haha, Prob was me but I lvl up in that toon a long time ago (by mistake ofc). Now I'm helping WillTStrong and Shisui from S540, Still playing on my way, slowly you can join us if you want.

And I quit the discussion, Have the same conversation in 2013 when they change the 30-39, 40-49 thing. I just try to bring justice for new players, but no success here. Have a nice day ^^ Keep Calm and camp haha

TStrongâ„¢ Level campers Since. 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                        No matter how you change arena or matching, there's always a group of ppl that wont be happy.

the question is, how the hell would lvl 39 matched a lvl80? my answer would be the availability. only few can matches to a same lvl as you are now a days.
                        only few are doing arena and how a newbie would take on a lvl38 in 180k so that's your fault itself if no one matches you. camping should be progressive, what you did is not necessary. well its your accnt anyway so why would i care? i quit long ago hahah

Arena is dead for some people,
                        We play just for fun, If a new player ask me how to be strong at low level, I make him my padawan

If don't have people of level in arena, only shows me that something is wrong. R2 needs to care about that, if new players don't come, the game will die. And I don't wan't that

Anyway, if What I did on my account is not necessary, heres a huge unnecessary thing:

Click image for larger version

Name:	masterzinha.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1724899

why? There's only 1 answer...because we can! haha.

You really should get back to playing as a camper this time. It will not take much of your time (or money ).
                        TStrongâ„¢ Level campers Since. 2012.

Comment

It doesn't take any more money than your toon to be a top 20 CW player. Only thing I ever got was VIP.

But you revealed the crux of your reason to be a camper: "It will not take much of your time..."

In other words, you took the easy way out. No skill, just wait. If we take you as a typical camper, then I'd say that the typical camper is a lazy, contrary, entitled jerk who just wants to win in arena, even if it means beating up on newbies, not facing people of their own age.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            It doesn't take any more money than your toon to be a top 20 CW player. Only thing I ever got was VIP....
                            A little off-topic question: mind sharing your character?
                            Nobody in my last CW with no KH and under 10 mil. BR qualified for top 20.
                            So far I still don't know of anyone with VIP-only could have such high stats and high rank.

Comment

Actually, I do, simply because there are a bunch of jerks here who would be glad to make a toon on my server just to flame. I only reveal my server number to mods via PM.

That said, I play a mage, and people have been leaving mages in droves after the KH shaft to mages or not going KH at all. I believe that there is a guy called Lumi who posted here earlier who has a mage in Warlord's Hall last CW and he isn't KH.
                              Last edited by AdaJames; 05-16-2016, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LydiaTStrong2 View Post
                                Now I'm helping WillTStrong and Shisui from S540, Still playing on my way, slowly you can join us if you want.

Honored by that invitation but i dont intend to play this game ever again. Only thing i have in common with it since i left in March is this forum and facebook page of my guild. And i`m a person who when say ever rly means ever. R2 got me disapointed as game publishers to the point of never trusting them with my free time and efforts as a gamer and i have too much pride to play on their temrs which are at least unmoral. And when i say unmoral i mean not only actions towards me and the rest of the free players but even the poor misguided souls who pay their salories - all types of cashers from light to whales. Now i play game run by other game publishing company and i`m rly enjoying it cause even though they have cashing option threatment towards f2p and p2w is on whole diferent level not to mention gameplay and graphics..
                                Still i see that you doing very well with this hero, wish you luck and thanks for good time in arena..they were rly nice clashes. Campers like you, one mage named Mystogan, IIGinII and some others including my server buddies who thought me a lot for camping really inspired me of keep pressing on and develop as player back in those days.
                                Last edited by rescueyou; 05-16-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X