Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game is broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is broken

Once this was WARtune, but now the War has left the building, Unless you pay to get knighthood.
    Knighthood is a massive advantage, and puts the player into another league. Compare level 40 to 80.
    Arena makes no sense any more, always meet packs of knighted, so why play, and with no chance for victory there is no pvp points and no worrier chests and thus actually why do arena then.
    Battleground has the same problem, filled with big spenders and no chance in he.. for non-knighted ppl.
    Guild battle is done in seconds, just send 10 knighted players to destroy the ward. = no fighting no fun.
    Guild beast is done in seconds, no need to “help” just get in and wait 45 secs for the event to end.
    Now I don’t mind doing things a bit slower than the paying players, like building the first 80 armor. That did take some time. But this is not “a bit slow” it will take years to get the amount of tattoo material (Henna), Years with no war, no fun, just farming..
    Please put the knighted players into their own league so War can return to the game.
    Please make a Battleground bracket for knighted players with titan skills.
    Please Adjust Guild beast and battle to match the new league of players, so it last more than 45 secs.
    Please Fix matching in Arena so normal players don’t meet Knighted with titan skills.
    OR
    Give the non caching players a chance to get Henna in a much faster or watch at they continue to quit in an alarming fast rate.
    I have been playing this game all the way back from the start but it has never been so broken as now…

One word: greed. It explains all. Spend or get lost coz we (r2) dont care for u.

Comment

The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure

Comment

As the original poster said Arena, BG is a complete waste of time for those of us without Knighthood, the game has become a daily grind of doing mpd's etc It is only a matter of time before people quit in large numbers. This game is done there is no real fun to be had anymore as I cant see anyway to reach knighthood unless you spend a massive amount of cash. Knowing me I will hang around for a few months hoping that things might change, but I dont hold out much hope.
        All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
        Class:Archer
        Level:80
        BR:4.1mill+
        Server:S481

Comment

I don't know why you say that, Massi.

I do arena every day and usually get between 12-15 wins. None on my team has KH.

I rarely go to BG because I don't like hitting people, but on the rare occasions I went, I had no trouble holding my own. In fact, I can get almost 3k honour in 1 BG easy, and that is despite my self-imposed rule of never hitting a person more than once. If I were to go all out and hit everyone multiple times, I am pretty certain I can max my daily honour gain in one BG.

Comment

lol…As a non- casher i've resolved to just getting by….there's no chance of winning against the big guys but play for fun and to relax….if you get a high on winning then you need to pay…if not …just enjoy slow and calculated character development by choosing what you want to grow and invest time there…and also enjoy the evolution of the game and make suggestions for improvement…this game has great potential……i can't wait till they start upgrades on the troops (if they ever get around to it) …(they sure put a lot into Sylph development and Adv. Class into Knighthood).

Comment

It HAD great potential. 7Road sort of doused it in petrol and set it on fire. Now all we get is charcoal and a mess.

Comment

I have to agree. I was happy even spending a little (VIP and little more, but something everymonth), because I could see how I got stronger with some effort. However, after the fusion sylph and the KH, I feel completely lost. I dont do BG anymore, which was fun, and I feel that every single day I am weaker and weaker instead of stronger. I dont even see the point in playing anymore. I will probably continue, but playing less and less every single day

Comment

game was fine IMHO what was wrong is R2 with their horrible customer service and treat them like ****. even if that someone is their paying customer.

Comment

From what I heard, the adobe something or other does not allow for more HP on world boss, GB ward, and guild boss. There is no solution. So why they even came up with KH in the first place is the mystery. My guess is that the big cashers were maxed and not cashing anymore or leaving the game. KH was a way to milk the cow a little longer. I doubt this game will be here much longer because like the OP says, everything has become a 1 hit bore-fest. Even KHs can only fight other KHs for competitive fights. The entire PvP aspect of this PvP game is gone.

Comment

My Point cyc2u "The entire PvP aspect of this PvP game is gone." but that can be solved by adding "Brackets" like u see in the lower levels. the flash problem with the Adope flash datatype Int MAX limit that we see in World Boss could be solved by recalculating the damage receiver or changing the datatype to a Float type, and take a chance that some browsers might not support it. But guess R2 dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by csgmos View Post
                        The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure

even if the only effort is pulling out credit card from wallet?

Comment

Seems R2 Do actually listen. KH req. will be lowered and lots more Henna have been given to us in the Tatoo Gift piles. So now its just a 1,5 years to get KH and not 2 Years. Thanks R2, this is a step in the right direction, If u keep the Henna comming.

Comment

it never will R2 screwed us all over and ppl dumb enough put money in a dead man walking game is crazy

Comment

Working...
                            X