ID:	1781976

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1781977

personal problems into the problem state! lol
    i'm not indonesians, but i really dont like people like this
    have more friends from indonesians, and i never have prob with them, maybe there is indonesians people who have a bad personal attitude, but i never generalist them
    judgemental go to hell!

Originally posted by Tanky<3 View Post

personal problems into the problem state! lol
    i'm not indonesians, but i really dont like people like this
    have more friends from indonesians, and i never have prob with them, maybe there is indonesians people who have a bad personal attitude, but i never generalist them
    judgemental go to hell!
    Why are you posting this to the forums exactly? At best, it's a non-issue, at worst - no one cares. If you're really that concerned about it, tell your guild master about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Why are you posting this to the forums exactly? At best, it's a non-issue, at worst - no one cares. If you're really that concerned about it, tell your guild master about it.
      Well, if you think about it further, Al, they took the trouble of infitrating what is obviously someone else's guild, and the worst thing they got was that.

I mean, seriously, the Indos basically just validated what the guy was saying: That they are sensitive little turds who reacts badly to even the mildest criticism aimed at someone else so long as that someone else is an Indo.

Oh, and they went and posted the link to this thread in their server, probably in hopes of generating a better feedback than yours. How pathetic is that?

Comment

Isn't it funny? So many views, and so few replies. It is like everyone else basically just waved the OP away and said "WHHAAAAATTTTT EVER!"

Must be quite humiliating.

Anyway, if the Indos want to play the PC card, perhaps they should, you know, actually follow the principles of PC first, and not do something like MURDER Chan and Sukumaran? Otherwise, it just makes them look a tad... hypocritical and cynical.
        Last edited by AdaJames; 05-15-2016, 11:28 PM. Reason: Double post, might as well use

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Isn't it funny? So many views, and so few replies. It is like everyone else basically just waved the OP away and said "WHHAAAAATTTTT EVER!"

Must be quite humiliating.

Anyway, if the Indos want to play the PC card, perhaps they should, you know, actually follow the principles of PC first, and not do something like MURDER Chan and Sukumaran? Otherwise, it just makes them look a tad... hypocritical and cynical.
          why so mad Fae? is it yours? lol

Comment

You read amusement as anger? You have a warped view of the world.

Comment

and now, everyone know who you're lol

Comment

Actually, no. You quoted me. That you'd call me Fae simply indicates an unreasoning hate on your part that substituted my name with your object of hate.

Comment

what a drama! lol

Comment

Really? I didn't register a toon just to engineer some fantasy nonsense at someone who was laughing at what was probably your attempt at bullying that backfired.

Let us look at this rationally:
                    You come on and threw out an accusation in a Joker-esque manner, which immediately calls into question your sanity and judgement. On an account that you registered SOLELY to do this, I might add, probably fearing that your real account would reveal who you are.

1. I can ignore it, whereupon you will claim victory because I ignored it.

2. I can reply to the silly accusation, but ignore the obvious stupidity that is the name drop, whereupon you acted as I predicted you would act (see above).

3. I can deny the name, whereby you would accuse me of lying and then procede to start being a three year old kid and going nee-ner, nee-ner.

Any option would end up in the same spot, with you acting out your fantasy of me being this Fae person, because in your mind that is already the case. Nothing will change that, your hate is that pathological (remember, you made an account for the sole reason of doing this; that is pathos right there).

Therefore, I chose the one that allowed me to refute your claim of my anger, and basically just let your rabid immaturity show itself to the world. It allowed me to complete my aim of refuting my anger, and whatever else you do, well, reflects solely on you.

Comment

Originally posted by evilbond View Post
                      and now, everyone know who you're lol
                      OMG! There are two Fae's?

Click image for larger version

Name:	scaredy-cat.gif
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1724906
                      Last edited by Gremlinz; 05-16-2016, 09:43 PM.
                      Gremlin
                      Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Cute pic. That Sylvester?
                        Last edited by AdaJames; 05-17-2016, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          Cute pic. That Sylvester?
                          It isnt the piccy I wanted, but the closest I could get.
                          It looks like it met the Tazer wielding Fae.
                          Last edited by Gremlinz; 05-17-2016, 04:46 AM.
                          Gremlin
                          Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Ouch.

Try trolling through Garfield back issues. Lots of mangled cats there...

Comment

So, a new twist to the ongoing saga of bullying, flaming and general Indonesian asshattery (refer also to this thread for the kind of threats and insults aimed at people by Indonesians).

Anyway, one of the people belonging to the bullied guild (non-Indonesian, of course) was in EF Hell with two others. They had 1 free spot, so asked if anyone else wanted in. One of the Indos in the bullying guild (the leader of the guild, actually, or was, they keep changing between the two or three of them) said yes, so they invited her in. Note that this was already in the dungeon itself, not the ready room. She then demanded for psrty leader position, and it was naively given to her.

SHE KICKED THE ABOVE MENTIONED PERSON FROM THE MPD, WASTING HIS ATTEMPT.

This is the kind of jerk behaviour that we are getting from Indos. Now, there isn't any rule against being a jerk in Wartune (and why would it? Jerks bring R2 cash), but these sterling representatives is certainly bringing no great credit to their nation.

Now, then, is it still racist to say that Indos are jerks when faced with threats, flames and this kind of asshattery on a daily basis from Indos? Or is it just plain ole speaking the truth?

Comment

Working...
                              X