Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

level 36 mage in need of help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 36 mage in need of help

I need to know what gems and stats should I have for my mage. she isn't strong at all and she looses her rage fast if someone could please help it would be appreciated.

On your gear:

Int
    Mdef
    Pdef
    Matk
    Endu

thats what I have shooting for during refining.

Comment

I would recommend you use Healths, and MATK gems. It helpful a lot of your character as Mage.

Now, if you want more rage then you should either get PVP set armor (armor in arena shop) or your current level armor (the one you able to synthesis). Either set or armor will help you gain rage faster especially current level set armor (10 rage bonus each attack).

Comment

Originally posted by R25289611 View Post
        I need to know what gems and stats should I have for my mage. she isn't strong at all and she looses her rage fast if someone could please help it would be appreciated.
        INT
        DEF
        END
        Matk
        Pdef/Mdef

^ for Gear

Gems: Matk/Pdef/Mdef or Matk/HP/split between mdef/pdef (if below lv.50)

Astrals: Matk/Disable Crit/Pdef/Mdef/reduce dmg by "x" %

Use Lv.40 PvE if you ever get aroudn to it or stick to PvP sets from Arena Shop

Skills: Go check my guides -.- (Thought I'd help someone before leaving)
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Assuming you have level 35 arena gear ideally you would have Int, Mtak, Def (provides both pdef and mdef on 4 to 1 ratio)...the other two are a matter of preference...pdef is preferable over mdef since mages have high intelligence which also helps with mdef...and endurance is good since mages have low health. Personally unless you have access to a ton of refinement crystals I usually keep anything with Int and Def on it since getting a "perfect" five is unlikely unless you want to spend a ton of money.

For the three astrals mtak for sure, will destroyer is very good to increase your damage, with pdef to round out the 3.

I saved my extra gem slots for the 45 gear so I just used a mix of mtak and HP as my gems since you get so many of each (assuming you started when the server was new). If you have the luxury of more gems per item I would go with a mix of pdef and mdef and leave block, crit, and charisma to be converted once that patch hits.

FYI, will destroyer is actually amazing yet some people still try to go for crit. By using will destroyer you free up a stat and gems for other important abilities (ie you dont need crit on anything because you arent trying for crits). I will take a guaranteed +20 or +25% damage on every attack over hoping for crit any day of the week, but some people dont get it.

Comment

i am digging that song

Comment

Working...
            X