Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: A new Rogue Class for Wartune

Hello everyone,

Yes I know, it's been awhile but I'm back. Just letting you all know that I'm tired of playing this game with only 3 classes available. Those who have played Dragon Age and Diablo series know that the Rogue is also a very interesting class.
    Quote: "Rogues are used to walk in the dark and they have the agilest body. You will never notice a top assassin standing in front of you."

To know more about Rogues then visit these sources:
    http://www.wowhead.com/class=4/rogue
    http://dnd.wizards.com/dungeons-and-.../classes/rogue

To give you a better insight I've uploaded some pics of Rogues. All copyrights go to their respective owners.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rogue (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	1782095Click image for larger version

Name:	rogue.jpg
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	1782096Click image for larger version

Name:	rogue01a.jpg
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1782097

I hereby call out to all players to vote for this class to be added in Wartune. Leave a comment if you like, any other suggestion is welcome.
    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Rogue skills don't really go with this game. No locks to pick, no use for stealth. Archers are basically the rogue-ish type in the game already. Debuffs and high criticals and lower defense. Not sure what a new rogue class would bring to the game.

And it hardly makes sense to add something new only for new players when the game already makes starting a new character impossibly expensive unless you don't care about making progress.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      Rogue skills don't really go with this game. No locks to pick, no use for stealth. Archers are basically the rogue-ish type in the game already. Debuffs and high criticals and lower defense. Not sure what a new rogue class would bring to the game.

And it hardly makes sense to add something new only for new players when the game already makes starting a new character impossibly expensive unless you don't care about making progress.

Well since the devs don't care about making progress, then you sure get the the point.

EDIT: It would be also nice to have a Rogue Eudaemon. lol
      Last edited by Drabis; 05-25-2016, 06:40 AM.
      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Working...
      X