Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please Get Rid of the Bonus exp for Mount Hoofs!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Get Rid of the Bonus exp for Mount Hoofs!!!!!!

I had a 5 star mount and after like 3 clicks of 10 it maxed all 5 stars. Now I cannot collect anything in the event and don't have enough chests for the clothes. Why is that even in the game? Does anyone like it? GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think it is good on some things like whips, mahra, and titan, but agred on hoff no ned all has so crazy many hoof ther never wil ned.

Comment

It was of marginal usefulness back when hooves were first introduced, since people had a lot of mounts built up, but I agree, essentially everyone gets hooves faster than they can use them.

Comment

clicks of 10 gives you bless
        clicks of 1 don't give bless

just info for future ...
        they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post

just info for future ...
          bullturd.
          both can give you bless.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            bullturd.
            both can give you bless.
            nope ......
            they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

nope ......
              Using the 1 click can give you a blessing. I had it happen.

But yeah I agree, get rid of the blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                I had a 5 star mount and after like 3 clicks of 10 it maxed all 5 stars. Now I cannot collect anything in the event and don't have enough chests for the clothes. Why is that even in the game? Does anyone like it? GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                You don't have more than one mount? Seriously? I have so many mounts just from events alone. Use the mount hoofs on your other mounts. Very easily done...click "stables" and pick a mount, select the arrow next to the mount and use the hoofs on those.

Comment

nope ......

either way who the hell wants to click a thousand times

Comment

Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
                    You don't have more than one mount? Seriously? I have so many mounts just from events alone. Use the mount hoofs on your other mounts. Very easily done...click "stables" and pick a mount, select the arrow next to the mount and use the hoofs on those.

i have 40 or 50 mounts and no use for hooves 30k in storage

Comment

just info for future ...

This is not true. I've had bonus exp using clicks of 1

Comment

If you have played for a long time most people max out their mounts Pretty quickly so it's difficult to have more than one or 2 mounts to use hoofs on during events.

Comment

I've been playing for two or three years now. I've got many mounts. Most of which haven't been maxed out on hooves yet. The last several login events gave free mounts too. Use the hooves on those.

Comment

I've been playing for two or three years now. I've got many mounts. Most of which haven't been maxed out on hooves yet. The last several login events gave free mounts too. Use the hooves on those.
                            Have you skipped all the previous hoof events? At 1000/day, you will max all your mounts in very little time, and even at lower reward levels, you're still so far above replacement level for upgrading mounts it won't take long. I've maxed out 80 mounts, and it's slow going to get new ones.

Note: I have no idea if 1000 hooves has been the top reward level for a long time or not, but even at 300-500/day it's still going to go through your mounts fast.

Comment

I have tons of mounts, and every one of them already maxed. We get hoofs way faster than we get new mounts. Now if we could convert hoofs to beast souls...(never going to happen, but a nice thought).

Comment

Working...
                              X