Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Selling eudaemons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling eudaemons

They need to make the selling of euds easier cause with eud patrol and all the euds we summon take a lot of time to sell them. The biggest issue is that the eudaemon panel closes each time you sell one. So when you have 30, 40, 50+ to sell, it's a pain. The other thing that makes it take so long is we can't skip to the last page.

I think that really is a great idea. it it was done right as to put in some kind of safeguards for higher level eudaemons and the like because if they made it too easy the oops I just sold a level nine Frost Dwarf or OMG I just sold a level ten Scourge Mage type tickets could start... however with the abundance of mark shards now out there an easier or more stream lined way would be nice and I hope they will take this into consideration, thanks for making the suggestion!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I think that really is a great idea. it it was done right as to put in some kind of safeguards for higher level eudaemons and the like because if they made it too easy the oops I just sold a level nine Frost Dwarf or OMG I just sold a level ten Scourge Mage type tickets could start... however with the abundance of mark shards now out there an easier or more stream lined way would be nice and I hope they will take this into consideration, thanks for making the suggestion!
      yeah, and maybe put a pasword for some eudo u dont want to sell.

Comment

just use the lock feature on the eudas too. allready in game so not that hard t toss it on. and yes please. some easier and faster way to sell all the extras
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Have to agree - opening the window, clicking forward 12 pages, selecting the eudaemon, making sure I have the right one selected, then selling, and then having to do all of that again is a real pain. I'd love to see all those things fixed: locking eudaemons, skipping to last page, and not closing the window when we sell one.

Comment

Locking is VITAL because of the hackers we have in the game. They hack into your account, they can't touch anything else, but they can touch your kids. That is very, VERY bad.

Comment

Working...
            X