Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

little help with knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help with knight

hi huys i play in a greek server patch 2.1 still there ,soon 3.1. i play a long time time with ewd and use an eve. would it be better if i switch to crit and if yes how to do it. all my gems are patk,mdef,pdef,hp. here are my stats and some photo.
    patk:37419
    pdef:29941
    matk:7807
    mdef:21689
    crit:910
    block:3209
    hp:134237
    troops:2262

astrals :block lvl 7,patk lvl 8, mdef lvl 7, pdef lvl 7, ewd lvl 9, goddess blessing lvl 9, regeneration lvl 4, deflection lvl 8

Click image for larger version

Name:	LegendOnline160528090730.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	1782167Click image for larger version

Name:	LegendOnline160528091040.jpeg
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1782168Click image for larger version

Name:	LegendOnline160528092822.jpeg
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	1782169

Originally posted by ff7med View Post
    hi huys i play in a greek server patch 2.1 still there ,soon 3.1. i play a long time time with ewd and use an eve. would it be better if i switch to crit and if yes how to do it. all my gems are patk,mdef,pdef,hp. here are my stats and some photo.
    patk:37419
    pdef:29941
    matk:7807
    mdef:21689
    crit:910
    block:3209
    hp:134237
    troops:2262

astrals :block lvl 7,patk lvl 8, mdef lvl 7, pdef lvl 7, ewd lvl 9, goddess blessing lvl 9, regeneration lvl 4, deflection lvl 8
    Yes, Crit > EWD.

4 Items - Patk, Crit, Pdef, HP
    4 Items - Patk, Crit, Mdef, HP

Or

8 items - Patk, Crit, Block, HP

You can stack more Pdef/Mdef/Block in any configuration as you see fit. The three(3) gems you need are - Patk, Crit, HP, X

For astrals, remove your block. If you add block gems to your set, use a block astral. If you have no block gems, don't use the block astral. All or nothing.

With no block gems - Goddess Blessing > Determination > Patk > Crit > ( Pdef >= Mdef >= Regen >= Illusion >= Guardian Angel ) > block
    With block gems - Goddess Blessing > Determination > Patk > Crit > block > ( Pdef >= Mdef >= Regen >= Illusion >= Guardian Angel )

I'm assuming a little, as it's been quite a while since I've played 2.1 or 3.1 - It's like 5.6 here right now.

Comment

Does Guardian Angel even work? I heard that all crit reducing items only work against AI, not against PC toons.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Does Guardian Angel even work? I heard that all crit reducing items only work against AI, not against PC toons.
        It does, sort of.

10% chance to lower enemies % chance to crit by X%

For example, if you have an 80% chance to crit an enemy, who has a level 10 guardian angel. Each round, they will have a 10% chance to reduce your crit % by 50%, to 40%.

It's - 80% * .5 = 40%
        Not - 80% - 50% = 30%

I like to think of it, like that electro slyph passive that can reduce your enemies chance to crit completely. Therefore, at level 10, it is half that good ( Kinda garbage, in my opinion ).

It's been quite a while since I've done that testing though, and the formula could have changed by now.
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 05-28-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

And then you factor in the 10% chance, and it all goes to custard, as the expected value is then 80% * (1-0.5/0.1) = 76% chance to crit.
          Last edited by AdaJames; 05-28-2016, 10:39 AM. Reason: Damn. Can't believe I made that basic math mistake...

Comment

ty for responding .. could you tell me your opinion about block? should i choose it or remove it.. and if i keep it and crit together what numbers would be decent?

Comment

As a Knight, you have an advanced talent that reflecs damage on a block that has no cap. That makes block even more important for you than it already is. This is just from me facing the darned thing (I don't play a Knight): that talent hurts like hell.

My opinion: Patk > Mdef > Block > Crit > Pdef > HP

That is just me, though.
              Last edited by AdaJames; 05-28-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

When I switched from EWD to crit, I went heavy on crit & block, and cut down on regular pdef/mdef. It was a big advantage in pve battles, where your def is a relatively small factor, and how fast you can do damage is huge. High block can make all the difference in challenging fights like sky trail.

As for how much block you need, that's always a tricky question. No one's ever established a reliable formula for how crit & block stats work. I'd aim to block around 1/3 of the time, and increase your block stat until you see results around that level. I can't remember that far back to say how much block I had.

Comment

ty all for your help

Comment

I generally prefer Patk > crit > HP > Pdef >= Mdef >= block.

As a knight you get some pretty heavy HP & Pdef passives. The obvious downside is that it can leave your Mdef quite lacking you skip on it altogether.

Comment

yes you are right my mdef is lacking a little... how could i make it a little better for now?

Comment

yes you are right my mdef is lacking a little... how could i make it a little better for now?
                        Not that much you can do, it's just a question of trading mdef for something else. You can get higher BR by putting all your gems into pdef, but then you are vulnerable to magic. I'd try to keep your mdef around 75% of pdef - you can convert a gem or two if you find yourself too far below (or above) that rate.

Comment

could i switch my def astrals and put illusion and hp or deflection? whats your opinion?

Comment

could i switch my def astrals and illusion and hp or deflection? whats your opinion?
                            At your current stats, the def astrals are definitely worth it. Illusion, deflection, and other non-stat ones won't be as useful. Later on, when you're dealing with stats in the 100k range, the stat astrals become much less useful.

Comment

when you are in a pvp fight and your opponent is in sylph mode, your defences dont count? do only resistances count? and what happens in hero mode?

Comment

Working...
                              X