Red Weapon + Holy Fordge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Weapon + Holy Fordge

I have done holy forge on my weapon with the vulcan stoves and hammers and i boosted it to lvl 3 so now i am able to upgrade it to a red weapon, so my questions is if i upgrade it to red will i still remain using the vulcan stoves and hammers or clap and stithy or it dosent mather and i am continuing with the stones and hammers or Clamps and stithy start on lvl 8 for example ? Sorry for my wird question but i need to know...

ned wil stil ned hammer and stowe into you get it to lvl 8 grade 10 and then if it is red you can juse stithy and clamp to upgrade it even more

Comment

Originally posted by gh0ul View Post
      I have done holy forge on my weapon with the vulcan stoves and hammers and i boosted it to lvl 3 so now i am able to upgrade it to a red weapon, so my questions is if i upgrade it to red will i still remain using the vulcan stoves and hammers or clap and stithy or it dosent mather and i am continuing with the stones and hammers or Clamps and stithy start on lvl 8 for example ? Sorry for my wird question but i need to know...
      Level 0, Grade 0 -> level 8, Grade 10 -> Level 1, 1 Moon -> Level 8, 10 Moons.

You cannot begin the 'moon' phases until the first 80 levels are complete using stoves and hammers. The next additional 80 levels (Moons) use stithies and clamps. This order is independent of the equipment types, and is static.

Comment

You can make red equip, holy forge not reset and need to continue till max Holy cast at lv.8 grade 10
        After that you will start to use Clamp and Stithy for Holy forge Moon grade

Comment

Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
          X