Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adetayo
    replied
    I can easily see that 60k$ number being true. Anyone remember darkstorm? Back when 250k br was the best of the best, he was talking in bg about having spent over 100k$ on this game.

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied
    Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
    One of those Whales is on my server, when asked how they got so strong someone estimated that they spent $60,000 but the Server's Biggest Whale said in WC that they don't cash like that they just leverage their events!

So whatcha think? 60k for a 16,000,000+ BR too low, too high, liar, or in denial?
    I think the Server's Biggest Whale has Obama level liar/question dodging skills...ha!

Well, if you're stupid and only recharge when there's no recharge event and recklessly spend unbound balens without there being an active spending event, then it's possible to waste quite a bit of money and have a low BR. For example, if some idiot crafts a lvl 12 gem, then they can easily blow away over $80,000 USD with 266.6 recharges of 30,000 balens. I'll never understand the point of even having that in the game...
    I would say they probably spent around $15,000, which can be more or less depending on how long they have been playing, when they recharged(events, etc.), what they used the balens on, etc. Some players are just stupid and will spend more on rapidly upgrading their sylphs and eudaemons than their character.

I'll never understand why those people are in such a hurry to get those BG kill titles. All together they do not make much of a difference besides adding to your BR. Once you hit 6,000 honor, I don't see a point.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
    One of those Whales is on my server, when asked how they got so strong someone estimated that they spent $60,000 but the Server's Biggest Whale said in WC that they don't cash like that they just leverage their events!

So whatcha think? 60k for a 16,000,000+ BR too low, too high, liar, or in denial?
    I think the Server's Biggest Whale has Obama level liar/question dodging skills...ha!
    If you spend 60 thousand dollars on wartune and only have 16million BR, you suck at this game. I could easily spend less than a sixth of that and get a similar result.

Leave a comment:

• Cymidei
    replied
    Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
    Also you have whales outdoing each other

Saw in battle grounds player such as "๖ۣۜR33R@@" (edited name) and 199Bet (edited name), ☨Tr1n1ty☨ (edited name) even pick on lowbees in battleground who are 4-6m br.

There's no point in doing battlegrounds anymore when you have whale campers.
    If you dont cash enough theres minimal chance you wont crack a dent in BG, while these types of players aim for 30 kills a bg and 1000 kills/day.

So its one less event for you to do daily

R2 fails to understand the rest of the player community

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162960[/ATTACH]

Last edited by Cymidei; 06-25-2016, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied

It makes me wonder how much of this money they have gained to throw into the game is from criminal activity. Me and everyone else that I know who actually works for their money would never dump the amount of cash into a game that some of these other players do here; especially if I was living in a country where the USD is 6-7x the value of that country's currency.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    i just play the game for social. but then even chat is nothing but lag. lol

Leave a comment:

• cheflyn48
    replied
    I feel the same , thrown with dinosaurs that had all given without having to payout an arm and a leg!!! The resist they have is ridiculous, who can play and have fun? THE WHALE CASHIERS! Maybe I have to look for another game to play... No events, all lagging, really going down hill..

Leave a comment:

• Takashi007x
    replied
    An 11.59m BR knight spawn camping sub 6m br battlegrounds camp

Click image for larger version

Name:	spawncamper 188bet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1725309

This is a daily occurrence.

Also another knight known as "smitch" 15m br was doing the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• manarheseen
    replied
    im so sad of what the wartune game have become that i may cry
    im so affected of this game

Leave a comment:

• Takashi007x
    replied
    Originally posted by Urolog View Post
    lol whale campers whole new term

Name:	ReeRaa Battleground.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1725268

enough said.

Leave a comment:

• Urolog
    replied
    lol whale campers whole new term

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post

Saw in battle grounds player such as "๖ۣۜR33R@@" (edited name) and 199Bet (edited name), ☨Tr1n1ty☨ (edited name) even pick on lowbees in battleground who are 4-6m br.

If you dont cash enough theres minimal chance you wont crack a dent in BG, while these types of players aim for 30 kills a bg and 1000 kills/day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162960[/ATTACH]
    great job on editin the names when ya pop a pic after it showin the names lol.

and well those 3 aint even bad. yeah they kill me to odaily. but aint the worst sharks around that hunt in bg's.

Leave a comment:

• Takashi007x
    replied

Name:	Whales BG Crashing.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1725108
    Last edited by Takashi007x; 06-05-2016, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    It is not mismanagement if R2 gets 90% of the cash for 10% of the effort. In fact, I would call that GOOD management.

Don't blame R2 for going down the easy path. Blame the <censored> <censored> <censored> who allowed them to go down that path.

Next time you see a whale, tell them that it is their fault that the game is in this parlous state.

Leave a comment:

• R274038
    replied
    i have played on 2 servers 1st one r2 lost my game i was lvl 76 knight i restarted after many tickets posting in forum started new one with same name.they didnt gived me back the old one.i saw after last few years game pushed out casual cashers like me.where i face ppl with titans and over 600 dollar pets.i also face ppl with no pets or kids nice t win but matching is worthless here.only reason i played this game that became worse game i do is friends all over the world.game is dying a painful death over r2 mismanagement not listening to players

Leave a comment:

Working...
X