Game has become almost impossible to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game has become almost impossible to play

Lately, I've noticed this game getting more difficult as you progress, but that is not what i'm talking about. I'm speaking of character damage, even with kyanite your efforts to upgrade offer little to no result, just tiny damage increases, nothing to really show for it. It seems this game has become p2w, and that itself is a game breaker. It's become too cash heavy, and non-cashers are left in the dust, while the people who money is no object are given greter benefits which unbalances the game entirely. I want to be able to see results, not feel like i'm an ant fighting a dinosaur.

Well, think of it this way. If you owned a Ford Focus 1.6 L, you wouldn't race it against a Bugatti Veyron would you? And there's no way for you to own a Bugatti Veyron because they are too expensive. So you're stuffed like the rest of us. But here's the deal, there's a LOT more Ford Focuses to race against than there are Veyrons.
    Last edited by Splinterz; 06-01-2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
      Well, think of it this way. If you owned a Ford Focus 1.6 L, you wouldn't race it against a Bugatti Veyron would you? And there's no way for you to own a Bugatti Veyron because they are too expensive. So you're stuffed like the rest of us. But here's the deal, there's a LOT more Ford Focuses to race against than there are Veyrons.
      I get the sentiment, but this game is more like being invited to a party, but when you get there, you find out it is a brothel. ... Not much fun to be had for free, and paying customers will look at you funny if you are not there to spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
        If only you get to be matched against another Ford Focus to make for a better race. Instead this game matches you with Bugatti Veyrons while being that Ford Focus. For the Bugatti Veyrons, though, they would be happy in getting Ford Focuses for easy wins.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i have played on 2 servers 1st one r2 lost my game i was lvl 76 knight i restarted after many tickets posting in forum started new one with same name.they didnt gived me back the old one.i saw after last few years game pushed out casual cashers like me.where i face ppl with titans and over 600 dollar pets.i also face ppl with no pets or kids nice t win but matching is worthless here.only reason i played this game that became worse game i do is friends all over the world.game is dying a painful death over r2 mismanagement not listening to players

Comment

It is not mismanagement if R2 gets 90% of the cash for 10% of the effort. In fact, I would call that GOOD management.

Don't blame R2 for going down the easy path. Blame the <censored> <censored> <censored> who allowed them to go down that path.

Next time you see a whale, tell them that it is their fault that the game is in this parlous state.

Comment

Also you have whales outdoing each other

Saw in battle grounds player such as "๖ۣۜR33R@@" (edited name) and 199Bet (edited name), ☨Tr1n1ty☨ (edited name) even pick on lowbees in battleground who are 4-6m br.

There's no point in doing battlegrounds anymore when you have whale campers.
              If you dont cash enough theres minimal chance you wont crack a dent in BG, while these types of players aim for 30 kills a bg and 1000 kills/day.

So its one less event for you to do daily

R2 fails to understand the rest of the player community

Click image for larger version

Name:	Whales BG Crashing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1725108
              Last edited by Takashi007x; 06-05-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
                Also you have whales outdoing each other

Saw in battle grounds player such as "๖ۣۜR33R@@" (edited name) and 199Bet (edited name), ☨Tr1n1ty☨ (edited name) even pick on lowbees in battleground who are 4-6m br.

There's no point in doing battlegrounds anymore when you have whale campers.
                If you dont cash enough theres minimal chance you wont crack a dent in BG, while these types of players aim for 30 kills a bg and 1000 kills/day.

So its one less event for you to do daily

R2 fails to understand the rest of the player community

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162960[/ATTACH]
                great job on editin the names when ya pop a pic after it showin the names lol.

and well those 3 aint even bad. yeah they kill me to odaily. but aint the worst sharks around that hunt in bg's.
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight
                Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

lol whale campers whole new term

Comment

Originally posted by Urolog View Post
                    lol whale campers whole new term

Name:	ReeRaa Battleground.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1725268

enough said.

Comment

im so sad of what the wartune game have become that i may cry
                      im so affected of this game

Comment

An 11.59m BR knight spawn camping sub 6m br battlegrounds camp

Name:	spawncamper 188bet.jpg
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1725309

This is a daily occurrence.

Also another knight known as "smitch" 15m br was doing the same thing.

Comment

I feel the same , thrown with dinosaurs that had all given without having to payout an arm and a leg!!! The resist they have is ridiculous, who can play and have fun? THE WHALE CASHIERS! Maybe I have to look for another game to play... No events, all lagging, really going down hill..
                          LAGTUNES

Comment

i just play the game for social. but then even chat is nothing but lag. lol

Comment

It makes me wonder how much of this money they have gained to throw into the game is from criminal activity. Me and everyone else that I know who actually works for their money would never dump the amount of cash into a game that some of these other players do here; especially if I was living in a country where the USD is 6-7x the value of that country's currency.

Comment

Working...
                              X