• Show
Clear All

• Should lvl 50+ have their own BG?

Vote Yes or No!
    Yes
    81.08%
    No
    18.92%

as for your 50 + will assert if not meat for them? it's time to do some BG for every 10 lvls, but no reactions from 7road
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

i agree on this one
      Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

Aye aye !!!

Comment

no , its more fun this way
          just kidding , but hope they make 40-59bg 60-79 ... if u dont wanna get urself pounded lvlup faster :3
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

i vote yes and its not if you dont want to get pounded lvl up faster as there is pretty much a set amount of exp you can get per day and then some of us love the gaming part of playing and dont spend our life savings on balens like others we need bg every 10 levels if we are not strong enough by 5x then it is our problem

Comment

and on another note can someone explain to me why the mage restore skill heals for a diff amount each time its used?

Comment

Originally posted by R23119486 View Post
                and on another note can someone explain to me why the mage restore skill heals for a diff amount each time its used?
                it heals equal to ur magic damage and when ur in PVP u get damage increase count

every 60seconds if the battle rages on both sides get 50% damage increase so when u use restore before the 60 seconds and after the 60 seconds u can expect a difference in healing
                but if ur in PVE then its either a bug or u just didn't see properly

as for the thread
                it gets a yes obviously
                we want a way to knock out those 50+ to another area where they can fight against themselves instead of the new low level players mmm
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

No

* battles takes will take longer & waste time (1 BG = 25mins)
                  harder to farm honor from players as strong as you are or even stronger
                  not enough players for many BGs of lv50+ anyway
                  with team work a team can still win so players should work together
                  if you dont like your team then just leave

future features (already released in some asian servers)

BG's get seperated by level, BG open for 8hrs a day 2 entries per day BG every 30mins & cross server BG's if that patch ever gets here one day

Comment

i find it quite amusing they chase after me, but don't notice that i'll keep going after them everytime untill they die.

key-point here is, making a stand, show them you wil keep fighting, thats how i got 3 people in bg to leave me alone.

but yes i do agree that lvl diffrence does make a huge diffrence between combat statistics and gear.
                    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by R25712627 View Post
                      i find it quite amusing they chase after me, but don't notice that i'll keep going after them everytime untill they die.

key-point here is, making a stand, show them you wil keep fighting, thats how i got 3 people in bg to leave me alone.

but yes i do agree that lvl diffrence does make a huge diffrence between combat statistics and gear.
                      make a stand ok here is how i look at it

level 50 wants to kill newly leveled up lvl 40 and the lvl 40 decides to act brave instead of smart like u say

and guess what he feeds the lvl 50 and by the time he has enough dyrad to take on the lvl 50 on equal terms .... OMG the 30 mins battle ends aww what a total waste of time
                      hahaha what u said makes no sense
                      sure this might work when ur having unlimited time but hello u have only 30 mins and also not to metion if the opponents score 5000 points its end of the battle and u come with that saying

duh duh duh it will never work when ur facing someone way beyond ur level sure u can pull that off with those within the 40s lvl but 50s hahaha u need to enter the hard core casher world my friend there is no suck thing as farm honor in PVP area with out players attacking u for their own selfish needs
                      Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                      No

* battles takes will take longer & waste time (1 BG = 25mins)
                      harder to farm honor from players as strong as you are or even stronger
                      not enough players for many BGs of lv50+ anyway
                      with team work a team can still win so players should work together
                      if you dont like your team then just leave

future features (already released in some asian servers)

BG's get seperated by level, BG open for 8hrs a day 2 entries per day BG every 30mins & cross server BG's if that patch ever gets here one day
                      and what never let the lowbies farm honor ? hahaha ur making no sense either

think about it how the hell is team work gonna solve something when ur entire team gets devoted to stop a small group while even bigger and stronger players end up coming

in my server we have lvl 60++ and 50s are asking to get 50s and 60s away and ur saying 50s,60s and 40s should be together hahaha no chance

when i do BG if i see a lowbie on my team i immediately stall all 50s and i probably kill them sometimes unless they are my guildmates
                      just for the sake that those lowbies can end up becoming more stronger by getting good honor titles and yet i am one and my team doesn't exactly help out when needed so tell me how will those little lowbies survive?

obvious answer is THEY CAN'T

think of them before urself
                      besides there is no longer battle the team with the highest points win if the battle ranges for more than 30 mins simple its not GvG
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I am a low level cash player....and I am the type of player that does the BG for shards cos credit cards have limits.... but I have noticed that there is a lot of bullying in the BG's, and its not uncommon to see people afking cos they keep getting attacked by the same people over and over again.....

I get my honour and insignia from guild wars, and its something a lot of others can do too, so maybe its time that the honour and insignia were removed from the BG.... cos there is no honour in beating the **** out of the same weak players every day....
                        while I understand that people can not always do the guild wars, and therefore their source of honour and insignia comes from the BG, then change it so that you get awarded honour and insignia at the end of the match, based on the number of shards you collected.... cos thats why a lot of people do the BG.....

for cash players that have no need for the shards, its all too easy to become a BG bully.....cos they are generally unstoppable

Comment

with gears for lvl 55 pvp set coming soon,,,

hmm,,, i really dont want to fight lvl 55 or above at BG,,,

DAMN,,, well get crushed,,, LOL

so i vote yes,,

hhahaa
                          I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                          Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                          IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                          IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                          Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

Healing, like damage, varies from 90 to 110% of the target. Calculate what you should be healing and see if any of the heals (non crits obviously) fall outside that range.

Comment

Yes.
                              But not new BG every 10 lvl.
                              Maybe at lvl 60.

Why?
                              Becouse it still select few that already reach lvl 50.
                              If they go on separate arena, really... Im one of the few that reach lvl 40 earlier than the other.
                              And believe me, playing BG with just 6/10 player on 1 arena is kinda boring. Not including the other team are consist players that just plain suicide if I have to face them on duel =="
                              Hell, even when I reach lvl 50 (Im non VIP or casher so you know I can't lvl up fast) it still around 9/11 that already reach lvl 50. Can you imagine playing BG with that amount of player? --
                              So I decline if the new BG are every 10 lvl
                              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                              IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                              X