• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
    Yes.
    But not new BG every 10 lvl.
    Maybe at lvl 60.

Why?
    Becouse it still select few that already reach lvl 50.
    If they go on separate arena, really... Im one of the few that reach lvl 40 earlier than the other.
    And believe me, playing BG with just 6/10 player on 1 arena is kinda boring. Not including the other team are consist players that just plain suicide if I have to face them on duel =="
    Hell, even when I reach lvl 50 (Im non VIP or casher so you know I can't lvl up fast) it still around 9/11 that already reach lvl 50. Can you imagine playing BG with that amount of player? --
    So I decline if the new BG are every 10 lvl
    the reason for level 50 split is cause of equipment and astral bonus

remember u get lvl 50 crypt jewels,extra astral slot and finally once ur 55 u get 55 PVP set ignoring the 50s epic PVE set

for a newly lvl 40 these disadvantages are quite huge and they tend to quit before even realizing they are fighting on an unfair scale
    so 50s should be separate

besides wait a few days the player gap will slowly fill in like how the 39 became 40s and came into new BG
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

as i love being attacked by higher ups because that's the way i test my character growth, i will say yes to this since the lvl55 set will be available in 2weeks time....40-49 bg , 50+ bg

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        the reason for level 50 split is cause of equipment and astral bonus

remember u get lvl 50 crypt jewels,extra astral slot and finally once ur 55 u get 55 PVP set ignoring the 50s epic PVE set

for a newly lvl 40 these disadvantages are quite huge and they tend to quit before even realizing they are fighting on an unfair scale
        so 50s should be separate

besides wait a few days the player gap will slowly fill in like how the 39 became 40s and came into new BG
        'Few' day of what?

I need to wait almost 2 weeks to do lvl 50 becouse lack of player and sometime drag my friend that finish with MP lvl 55 (seeing my char on lvl 54 now)
        And now, it still 22 player that reach lvl 50.
        So, it still take almost one month before I get full BG if lvl 50 will be split.
        As your info why I need to wait that long for another player, I rank 9 on lvl in my server.
        Last edited by Ruise; 12-02-2012, 10:54 AM.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

yes its good.. and i hope that BG
          in all day times..

Comment

I vote for a yes on this thread, so there would be a much more fair match ups in BG. As i can see it, its pretty lame for high level players to feed on lowbies for honor puuuhhhh
            its good to see same level players taking on each other so there would be a much more dignified world of wartune
            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

I've always thought something like this should have been done ever since day one (that I started playing this game).

It will work the same way that it did/does with the 30-39 BG. Eventually more players will become levels 50+, and thus there will be more players to play the 50+ BG with. 40+ BG is kinda boring at first, but once more players become level 40+, then it becomes more fun. It would work the same way with the 50+ BG. Everything balances out eventually in that regard.

Comment

Working...
              X