Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Behavior at World Chat - Spam - Afks at BGs

Hi im from S33 Undead Pit
    I dont know if another Thread talk about this but i created 1 to discuss here.

1st World Chat & Spam

A lot of ppl talk bad at WC and i was Muted to respond them and talk like them coz i was upset with they talks. And too much ppl Spam hard too
    Wht is the rule of a G.M at this sutiations and why only me Muted :S

2nd AFKs At BattleGrounds

i hate that so hard coz they occupe a place maybe another guy wants and they get reward from BGs without move a finger -.-

Thanks for read & and plz tell me what u think about this.

Bye Have a nice day
    Server:S33 Undead Pit
    Name:OWN3D
    Class:Archer
    Level:60+
    Guild:☺WarGodz

it happends on all games but yes it's odd your the only one that got muted, file a ticket at the gm.

but for the afking at battlegrounds? they can install a small system a counter to see if your afk longer then say, 1-2 minutes, it wil auto-kick you off the game
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by xwomanizerx View Post
      Hi im from S33 Undead Pit
      I dont know if another Thread talk about this but i created 1 to discuss here.

1st World Chat & Spam

A lot of ppl talk bad at WC and i was Muted to respond them and talk like them coz i was upset with they talks. And too much ppl Spam hard too
      Wht is the rule of a G.M at this sutiations and why only me Muted :S

2nd AFKs At BattleGrounds

i hate that so hard coz they occupe a place maybe another guy wants and they get reward from BGs without move a finger -.-

Thanks for read & and plz tell me what u think about this.

Bye Have a nice day
      1st : take a screenshot then file a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com/

2nd : all the GM's have been looking for this matter. just wait for further information about it to be released or post.
      "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
      MiladyHime
      Archer
      [S40] Badlands
      Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

oki ty very much i will do it

Comment

Issue with AFK in BG are not all are AFK because they want 2.

But with the way BG works do it make many do it.

Problem is you have the really strong players who do nothing but sit outside your entrance and waite for those weak players to come out and try to cart for the team ignoring everyone else.

They only hunt those players.

I had a time where i for 4 days in a row = 8 BG's never got 1 single cart or one single kill everytime i came out from being killed was the same players 4 in total hunting me they ignored everyone else they did so because it was easy honor and easy kills, they don't care if their team win or lose they just want the kills and honor.

the way BG is means people who experince that stay in graveyard not moving they get honor and avoid being killed.

As long BG is build as it is, you will have the AFK who can cause your team to lose, the bulliese who hunts weak only causing your team to lose because they care nothing about if the team wins and lose they just care for the so called "honor"

There is no honor in killing a player who has no chance no fun either i would say.

Problem is many then argue but BG is ment for that then don't go, no but you need the honor so you have 2, not all can join in guild battles not all guilds are part of it for honor there.

So basicly the BG need to change not just kick afk players but actually change to stop the people who cares only for kills and that honor, who hunts weak only and can cause their team to lose of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
            Issue with AFK in BG are not all are AFK because they want 2.

But with the way BG works do it make many do it.

Problem is you have the really strong players who do nothing but sit outside your entrance and waite for those weak players to come out and try to cart for the team ignoring everyone else.

They only hunt those players.

I had a time where i for 4 days in a row = 8 BG's never got 1 single cart or one single kill everytime i came out from being killed was the same players 4 in total hunting me they ignored everyone else they did so because it was easy honor and easy kills, they don't care if their team win or lose they just want the kills and honor.

the way BG is means people who experince that stay in graveyard not moving they get honor and avoid being killed.

As long BG is build as it is, you will have the AFK who can cause your team to lose, the bulliese who hunts weak only causing your team to lose because they care nothing about if the team wins and lose they just care for the so called "honor"

There is no honor in killing a player who has no chance no fun either i would say.

Problem is many then argue but BG is ment for that then don't go, no but you need the honor so you have 2, not all can join in guild battles not all guilds are part of it for honor there.

So basicly the BG need to change not just kick afk players but actually change to stop the people who cares only for kills and that honor, who hunts weak only and can cause their team to lose of it.
            lol i want ask how u prevent being honor food with afk timer to kick u out if u're AFK??
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

that its what i mean with bad behavior lets see!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	shi chat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	1662613

Comment

he keep the trash talk... and i cant respond coz i muted... No MUTE for he ? i was mutted for less than that -.-
                Click image for larger version

Name:	shins keep.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1662614

Comment

Someone with the ability to mute has to be on to see it. You can always send your screenshots in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com as well.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by xwomanizerx View Post
                    he keep the trash talk... and i cant respond coz i muted... No MUTE for he ? i was mutted for less than that -.-
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]29037[/ATTACH]
                    Think your forum name is worse ._.
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                      Think your forum name is worse ._.
                      why u come here and do that comment who not helps at all...
                      i think ur nickname is worse

Comment

Working...
                      X