• Show
Clear All

• what the hell is this nonsense???

Click image for larger version

Name:	123.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	1782406

How in god's name are we supposed to redeem that reward if we don't have mini client, and probably will never have! Don't really care about the reward but...is not the point. So when is mini client gonna be on kabam's platform as well???
    User: W T F TotEu
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam Europe S19
    Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

Mac users don't get it either.

Comment

It's OK. Kabam people get enough boosts from the hacking they do

Just joking. That was the rep that Kabam has when I first restarted playing.

Comment

Spoiler ahead - pls don't ban me like u have done with some bloggers....

To complete this task u need to log using an old miniclient. lol
        Mazda
        S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Old or new, the miniclient doesn't pull the server list from non-R2 platforms, so this is an R2-only event.
          It's not much reward, but seriously, having a R2-only section in a globally available event??? Really?
          Not that extra events don't exist on Wartune/ProCity, but they are a different game.
          Kabam/Kong/Armor/etc. are exactly the same game. They don't seem to know how non-R2 players would feel for seeing this.
          Just another example of rigged-ness.

Comment

not on R2 server

Im on Wartune Server and I use mini-client everyday. My Alt uses wartune . com to log in. Main is on Mini-client.

Comment

well the login bonus is just hypercritacal of r2 they word it as use client to grab rewards

the meaning of the word client - Typically, a client is a computer application, such as a web browser, that runs on a user's local computer or workstation and connects to a server as necessary.

A WEB BROWSER IS A CLIENT r2 NOOBS

as soon as a mentor came to our server and i asked him the same thing why it was on kabam servers and says client and i mentioned a browser is a web client to play game within hrs it was removed

r2 has perks mini client and other goodies kabam has F **** ALL

as r2 are giving their players more stuff making them stronger and dominant against other platforms who get naff all r2 says they use a fair play policy where is fair play ere MORE LIKE UNBALANCED
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-12-2016, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X