Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret nerfs and much more

Hello Everyone!

i got a few questions here if anyone can answer or give a hint or a suggestion here

1/ Secretly nerfed bound balens mines Nerfed ( based on my opinion +other lets say 20 people ) correct me if i am wong

2/ Secretly nerfed > Bound balens on archeology/ Adv mahra / Nickel ( lol now it takes u 2 weeks in araw to dig 1-2 nickels in murken forest)

3/Secretly nerfed beasts souls in murken forest

4/ Why all these nerfs arent announced at all ? like patches or mini-fixes or anything like that just wondering ...should they be actually?

5/ why The MAYBe bound balens are removed from this recharge events from memorylane became PERMAMENT(bound balens removed from rewards of recharge)

6/ Why i see 1 moderator in forums( memorylane ) and non else is actually willing to contribute for r2 anymore ( ticky questions :P )

7/ Where are all the gm's posting patch notes...i gota see a post of them (normal post or reply) more than 1,5 year

8/ Why people complain constantly for everything ( game got downhill long time ago )

9/ How can this game be enjoyable anymore on current state while free players cant have access to many things around ... even if u archieve knighthood .... in couple of months ..lets say 6 months after lower stats required...to get talens u need other 2 years ahhahaha

10/ why u guys baned/muted ****** and other people from [certain site]? actually to be honest i never check the patch updates or stuff like that i only check their site for tips and strategies inside the game as rezistances and stuff like that ( i dont check patch notes cuze i dont want to be spoiled)
    and if spoiler alert was the reason they got baned/muted can r2 call their self a company... i dont get it ...those guys promoted ur game over 2 years so far + and u DEFENATELY made cash out of their advertisement so how/why did u actually do that .

11/ Last 1 ! Did u actually hear that r2 sells the game for 200$ dollars ? and here comes the question...why not fix the game instead and make much more money and still keep the game... nothing is explained on PEOPLE that ACTUALLY play! and PAY FOR this game

PS: i am not raging or anything its just the first time i get so much disapointed over A game so far ...and yes the only reason i still play is the time i spended so far 4 it + friends i got in my guild which i interact with

Oh and if i see any hate comments for Memorylane or any other moderator/mentor i will ask for post to be locked. Good or bad its a choise to represend or not r2 and this has to be respected by all of us no matter if u actually like or not the moderator/mentor that actually replys to ur posts
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-12-2016, 04:45 PM. Reason: site name not allowed, sorry

I dont think there is a logical answer to your questions. Since the devs started nerfing everything in the game while adding senseless patchess, everyone was guessing here on the forum what they are doing, and whether they are the enemy of their own wallets. I think these things happen due to a mixture of problems, like:

1.) the people who made Wartune originally no longer working on it. The current staff who take it over lacks skill and experience in managing and developing games.
    2.) they do not know that they have to communicate with players and see to the needs of players. this is why they dont read forum, and don't even know things are going wrong.
    3.) they are not aware of the basic game development rule, "never nerf". They not nerf once or twice, they nerf something every week, every patch, because they have the false assumption, if they give things for free, then people will stop spending. But its quite the opposite. I stopped recharging since the nerfing has started, I hope everyone else does the same. Won't support someone who considers you his enemy.
    4.) complaining here is useless anyway. R2 to Wartune is just the same as the grocery on your corner is to the food they sell. They can't change its content or quality. (although we always wonder such a massive distributor with so many users why can't channel any problems to the developers).
    5.) the game will not shut down soon because there are still a few people who cough up 400 USD for the weekly mount and buy other stuff as well. As long as they let themselves milked, there is a reason to run this game.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

i havnt hit any balen mines in any dims for 7 weeks so yes looks like they silently nerfed the bound balen mines from dimensions

recharge events also nerfed bound balens making ppl use real balens to merged slyphs because before the silent nerfs u could use bbs to merge the slyphs now its been altered its a way r2 can make money

to a question as the forum post leader said memorylane is the only 1 ere lol well yes and no memorylane is the person they shove to the front line always but ave seen wtmagik and a few others post but realy its memorylane is the only worker ere

once the real mega cashers ave nothing else to buy when mounts and clothing runs out then r2 will make a new way to get money from these cashers

Comment

This is part of the reason why I don't play the game much anymore aside from spending time with the wife and son. If I was spending, I rather spend on them than on this game because with them, I get some sort of satisfaction; I cannot say the same for a game that I had once loved. Whoever hired these jokes to handle WT needs to be taken out back and smacked a few times with a phone book; that's just my opinion on it and should not be taken to be implied unless, of course, they do that sort of thing over there.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Wartune no longer puts forth a pretense of being a game. It is now focused on nothing more than dollars-per-hour-played. With the recharge and spend events, you can see they are giving daily attention to the game, but outside of that, nothing is getting better.

In short, if you are not one of the handful of players who still purchase everything as soon as it comes out, only to play class wars and titan wars, then you are of no interest to them.

Comment

They nerfed 999 roses to 99, and other values. I have noticed that beast souls are much harder to come by now. I now get a ton of equipment shards and appearance cards, but items drop a little less often. Good stuff like beast souls are definitely rare. Gold, you used to get once every 2 days. Now, once a week... maybe. The ninja nerfing of stuff... Why? It's not like it's balens or advanced henna or anything that would cost them money.

Comment

not so long ago, you used to be able to donate 1bb to guidld to check in "spend balens" devotion task
              not anymore

Comment

i used to like wartune game so much that i named my character after it , now im not looking forward to the game , it's getting boring every day
                i don't feel like i wanna login and chect the game daily due to disappointed
                i think this game reached an end for me as i started to hate it realy , im on my way of quiting it unfortunatly and go back to any other game i used to play...
                they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

I can try to answer a few things..

1-4: The patch notes that are included in the maintenance announcements are the patch notes we receive from the devs. I wish the patch notes were more detailed and listed every single change, but I don't think R2 is aware of most of the changes until after it happens and people ask about it, to be honest.

5: We think the bound balens from recharge events was removed because of the ability to merge sylphs with bound balens. The timing on that fits. I say 'we think' instead of 'we know' because getting any sort of confirmation about why changes to events were made is always met with a line about how events are subject to change, which is so very helpful.

6-7: I post the events, merges, launches, and sometimes maintenance announcements because I volunteered to do so when the forum admin who was posting them left. Since the last bad news update thread I was asked to post, I won't post those myself anymore, so that's when you'll see an actual R2 employee post, or when I wasn't available to post a normal news thread. The events posts weren't formatted well, there were frequent errors, and it was more effort to fix the posts than it is to just post them myself.

There are a couple of other moderators floating around. One is more behind the scenes, who helps forward things to R2. PinkiePie is very part time, and Whakapono is very busy with life right now and so pops in when able to. The rest have moved on for a variety of reasons. The mentors who have stuck around are fabulous people, and their help on the forum is very much appreciated.

8-9: Sometimes older players don't find changes to be in their favor, and other times newer players don't find changes to be in their best interest, and some changes just don't make any sense at all for anyone. This leads to complaints. Add in that there's bugs that have existed for so long that new bugs tend to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I view complaints as people who still care about the game wanting to see the game be better so that other people stay playing longer and new people love the game as much as they do, and I wish there was more we could do about them.

10: There's reasons. I shouldn't have allowed discussions about that site to happen, and there won't be further discussion about that site on this forum moving forward.

11: R2 cannot sell the game. I have always agreed that fixing bugs would be far more profitable for any game company to do. It's something I have said to every R2 person I've ever spoken to, and not just about Wartune but all of the games. Unfortunately, bug fixes rely on the devs to fix things, and I honestly don't know which side is more at fault there. Either the devs don't know how to fix things, or the publishers haven't done a good enough job pushing the devs to fix things, or maybe it's a combination of both. Since the same bugs exist on both english Wartune publisher versions, I would probably lean in the direction of it being more on the devs, though.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                    Hello Everyone!

i got a few questions here if anyone can answer or give a hint or a suggestion here

1/ Secretly nerfed bound balens mines Nerfed ( based on my opinion +other lets say 20 people ) correct me if i am wong
                    I doubt it, they were always extremely rare and hard to find. I still find them every once in a while, about consistent with the frequency I would expect given that I explore a small fraction of the map compared to what I used to.

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                    2/ Secretly nerfed > Bound balens on archeology/ Adv mahra / Nickel ( lol now it takes u 2 weeks in araw to dig 1-2 nickels in murken forest)
                    It's possible, but also possible that reward distributions changed for you when you gained an archaeology level. Things you could pick up at the basic level necessarily get rarer when you can get new kinds of items.
                    Also, advanced mahra? I don't know anyone who was getting that with any frequency. it's only 20 anyway, barely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      I can try to answer a few things..

1-4: The patch notes that are included in the maintenance announcements are the patch notes we receive from the devs. I wish the patch notes were more detailed and listed every single change, but I don't think R2 is aware of most of the changes until after it happens and people ask about it, to be honest.

5: We think the bound balens from recharge events was removed because of the ability to merge sylphs with bound balens. The timing on that fits. I say 'we think' instead of 'we know' because getting any sort of confirmation about why changes to events were made is always met with a line about how events are subject to change, which is so very helpful.

6-7: I post the events, merges, launches, and sometimes maintenance announcements because I volunteered to do so when the forum admin who was posting them left. Since the last bad news update thread I was asked to post, I won't post those myself anymore, so that's when you'll see an actual R2 employee post, or when I wasn't available to post a normal news thread. The events posts weren't formatted well, there were frequent errors, and it was more effort to fix the posts than it is to just post them myself.

There are a couple of other moderators floating around. One is more behind the scenes, who helps forward things to R2. PinkiePie is very part time, and Whakapono is very busy with life right now and so pops in when able to. The rest have moved on for a variety of reasons. The mentors who have stuck around are fabulous people, and their help on the forum is very much appreciated.

8-9: Sometimes older players don't find changes to be in their favor, and other times newer players don't find changes to be in their best interest, and some changes just don't make any sense at all for anyone. This leads to complaints. Add in that there's bugs that have existed for so long that new bugs tend to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I view complaints as people who still care about the game wanting to see the game be better so that other people stay playing longer and new people love the game as much as they do, and I wish there was more we could do about them.

10: There's reasons. I shouldn't have allowed discussions about that site to happen, and there won't be further discussion about that site on this forum moving forward.

11: R2 cannot sell the game. I have always agreed that fixing bugs would be far more profitable for any game company to do. It's something I have said to every R2 person I've ever spoken to, and not just about Wartune but all of the games. Unfortunately, bug fixes rely on the devs to fix things, and I honestly don't know which side is more at fault there. Either the devs don't know how to fix things, or the publishers haven't done a good enough job pushing the devs to fix things, or maybe it's a combination of both. Since the same bugs exist on both english Wartune publisher versions, I would probably lean in the direction of it being more on the devs, though.

Well written answer memorylane and more than satisfied answer...
                      1/ Your answer clearly MEANS that u are not Against us ( players free or cashers) you are defenatly with our side
                      2/I see you are trying ur self by pushing dif subjects on r2 ( FOR US) to make the game more enjoyable ( TO US) and i appreciate that personally
                      3/ Its clearly That either us ( playerS) either you! ( moderator's ,mentors etc) cant do anything about the game condition even if u try alot...

ALL THATS LEFT IS TO PRAY SMBODY OUT THERE FROM r2 WILL WAKE up 1 day and give it a big go on this game so we will all be happy..

Comment

Hm well that kinda fits. I always wondered what good can this particular forum do and whats the role of the moderators here besides maintaining threads and now i see my thoughts confirmed..

This guy may be helpful and filled with compassion toward suffering players but its clearly obvious that his communication with developers is either near to non-existent one or what is worse (hope its not the case)--> selective. What good is writing and reporting game bugs and giving feedbacks for important issues that ruin gameplay than?!

If he isn't sure even about publisher/dev team communication process than everything is futile. Developers come with some "bright" idea, R2 make it happen and players are left to deal with their FIASCO stripped of voice and saying on the matter cause there is no one to convey their thoughts and feelings.

There is one thing (if above said is so) that really keeps bugging me even though i`m not active player since long time now...How come there was always reaction (and fast one) when some big bug exploit occurs that makes owners of this game profits really endangered (for example tok, inventory bug and sacred gold tree abuse and now this bound balens merged sylph purchase) but others bugs, exploits or unfair and poorly made game changes that benefits them and hinders players never been considered and fixed?!? Is this really matter of broken communication or just matter of unhealthy interests? I say unhealthy cause going against your own game and players is exactly that!

All other stuff aside with all the broken for the sole purpose of nerfing events and game features there is 1 thing that stands above them all cause its esential for any game and i give it again for example -> arena matching system problem that was being discussed A LOT here and its really something that shouldn't been this way but wasnt fixed (intentionaly) because...?! Well most of us know why. But if this issue was something that benefits unfairly a lot of players and sadly most important... leeching from R2/7road profits than it would''ve been fixed in a blink of an eye. And that "diference of priorities", lets call it this way is the biggest fail of this game and the people that are or should be maintaining it from forum moderators to devloping and publishing companies head executives. All issues should be handled equaly and with care for players needs and feelings...that's how normal games p2w or no are.
                        Last edited by rescueyou; 06-15-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I don't play a ton of online games, but I don't recall any other game nerfing things as much as Wartune seems to. Recycling euds gave good returns and then it was nerfed. Several items in Archaeology were nerfed (drop value). And so on. Isn't Test Servers suppose to figure all that out? Why give it to us and then nerf it? I used to get a lot of expert dimension chests in Plains. I've been there a week and I haven't gotten any shards let alone the chests (neither I or II).

Comment

1-2 major nerf is usually enough to kill a game and force the majority of players quit. Nerftune has seen like hundred nerfs in the past 6 months, nearly all events, rewards, activites were nerfed beyond recognition.
                            I do understand why some people are playing. When you spend 2K, 5K, 10K, even 100K USD on something, its very difficult to part with it, even when you no more have fun in it.
                            But recharging? It is probably the biggest mystery of the universe why there are still people recharging.
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              1-2 major nerf is usually enough to kill a game and force the majority of players quit. Nerftune has seen like hundred nerfs in the past 6 months, nearly all events, rewards, activites were nerfed beyond recognition.
                              I do understand why some people are playing. When you spend 2K, 5K, 10K, even 100K USD on something, its very difficult to part with it, even when you no more have fun in it.
                              But recharging? It is probably the biggest mystery of the universe why there are still people recharging.
                              I suspect the nerfs do not affect the biggest spenders as much as the rest of us. For example, the nerf to bound balen in recharges (which made getting fuzed sylphs more affordable if you recharged smart). The biggest spenders already had all 3 fuzed sylphs, red and maxed. They already have all their knighthood talents maxed. Nerfing the bound balen probably had a very minor impact on them. For the less big money players, it was a huge impact specifically because we are not yet maxed and with the cost of talents plateauing at $300 per point, we relied heavily on the supply of "free" bound balen from recharges to make talent points even affordable.
                              Since those biggest spenders are most likely the primary source of their income from the game, their nerfs that steal from and enrage the rest of the player base probably have a minimal impact on their profits. It made me slow my spending, but what is my $100 a month next to the folk who drop thousands of dollars a week on the game? My recommendation is to spend on what makes the game more fun for you, but don't spend more than you can afford.

Comment

Working...
                              X