BB mines in Dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB mines in Dimensions

Can anyone confirm if these have been removed? I hate opening all squares for no reason. Its a waste of time. I've completed 10 expert and 8 advanced dims without a single mine. Has anyone gotten one lately?
    Last edited by cyc2u; 06-16-2016, 08:55 PM.

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
    Can anyone confirm if these have been removed? I hate opening all squares for no reason. Its a waste of time. I've completed 10 expert and 8 advanced dims without a single mine. Has anyone gotten one lately?
    I haven't gotten one in a long time. I have guildies whom have said they haven't gotten any in a long time as well.

Comment

I have not found one for a long time but then again, don't search the whole thing either, just kill towers and move on. I don't count on finding a mine anymore. About 2 weeks ago, seen someone saying that they found their first mine.

I know this will probably never happen but they should add a search option for mines just like we have for the towers.

Comment

I can confirm for you of the the fact they still exist. I got one two days ago in my intermediate dimension. They are incredibly random and it was a chance happening while walking from a tower to an exit portal to the next level. So keep looking and good luck!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well, if they made them rarer than they already were, then I guess it is not worth it to search them out. It takes way too long to complete a adv or expert dim opening up all them squares. If they could just get rid of those silly invisible mines as if its a hide and seek game it would save us all a lot of headache and time.

Comment

i got twice last week. both normal mines tho.
            but yeah, they made it MUCH rarer than it used to be. i remember i got at least one mine in 2-3 expert dimensions on the first week.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i havnt had a bb mine in 8 weeks lmao but if i find 1 think i will fall off chair hahahaha

maybe r2 should add a button to pay to make bb mines visable in dims then saves all that walking

as a balen mines u get well over 1k balens maybe buy to make them visable for 100 or 200 balens
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 06-17-2016, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Everyone needs to remember that with the new search ability, you now cover a LOT less of the dimension map than you used to. So finding mines is correspondingly rarer.
                If they weren't invisible, it would be worth searching more completely, but it's way too slow a process to be reasonable for most players to search every square.
                If you reveal about 10% of the average dimension, and only 1 in 10 dimensions has a mine, that's 1 mine out of every 100 dimensions. Or roughly once a year (VIP 9, maximum use of intermediates). The actual rate of mines must be higher than that, but we know there are no mines in a lot of dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  Everyone needs to remember that with the new search ability, you now cover a LOT less of the dimension map than you used to. So finding mines is correspondingly rarer.
                  If they weren't invisible, it would be worth searching more completely, but it's way too slow a process to be reasonable for most players to search every square.
                  If you reveal about 10% of the average dimension, and only 1 in 10 dimensions has a mine, that's 1 mine out of every 100 dimensions. Or roughly once a year (VIP 9, maximum use of intermediates). The actual rate of mines must be higher than that, but we know there are no mines in a lot of dimensions.
                  There was a period where I was searching every square of basic dimensions, I would finish one, close it and open a new one and I still didn't find any. Don't remember how many I did this way but was alot of them.

Don't know if mines are more common in basic or expert, one would think expert but who knows. And maybe the type of dim matters as well. Also, if they would get rid of hidden mines, that would save alot of time if you are trying to find mines.

Comment

lol…i've learned to trust my gut….i have not played dimensions in 12 weeks. I wanted to but i just wasn't feeling that it'd be worth my time, and judging by the responses here…my gut feeling is bang on.

I ran dimensions from Jan to March and all except two dimensions gave me BB Mines….(All Expert Dimensions)

My suggestion…lol…run them for another purpose other than BB Mines so that it becomes a rare surprise if you actually do get it….
                    OR
                    lolol./...trust your gut…

BTW… my gut tells me i should start back running Dimensions soon….lol…GL and have fun searching

Comment

i got 2 balen mines in a single intermediate dim today, using the snake and dodge all monsters method. 1 of them was visible, other hidden. unless class wars is soon, i run 1 intermediate per day. can't say i've noticed any change in mine frequency. they've always been very rare.

Comment

Lol i am playing wartune for 3 months doing my dimensions every time they expire and havent found any of these.. Basics Int. and some expert...

Comment

I got one yesterday. First time in weeks. Normal, hidden mine in an expert dim
                          Onslaught
                          Kabam s23
                          Champions
                          Level 80 mage
                          87mil+ br

Comment

I found a visible normal mine yesterday. 1st one in a very long time. But I really wish they would make ALL mines visible. I just don't see the point in hiding them.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                              I found a visible normal mine yesterday. 1st one in a very long time. But I really wish they would make ALL mines visible. I just don't see the point in hiding them.

Because then you would have players buying a bunch of dimension chests from the guild shop and using all of the basic dimensions for farming the mines. Granted, there is an energy limit and it only replenishes at a certain rate, but when you add up the potential gain(even when using BB to buy extra energy), it can be a significant amount.

In my opinion, with the current setup the bonuses + crystals you get from completed dimensions far outweigh what you would get if you strictly did them for the BB mines. This is why they are so rare and require you to find them like the hidden merchants.

Comment

Working...
                              X