End CSGB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End CSGB

Either end it or ramp up the rewards. It's such a grind for so little rewards. Seriously, either scale up the rewards or end it. I am "guilted" into doing it by my guild, but I'd rather do CQ than this (the rewards are better in CQ, which is a laugh). FYI, I hate CQ. And calculating guild br says nothing about the strength of the guild. Mine has bloated br from players who can't participate. Not sure why they aren't on a server in their time zone, but that's another story. Either fix it or get rid of it. Next one I'm just taking a knee. You want a few fashion cores? Do spire nm.

The real problem is that all the shops in the game are very outdated. CSGB still has that same old mount. It was only changed once from cloud caller to snow yak. 200 KS for 1 measly fashion core is outrageous and everything else is useless for 99% of the players. Most players need ways to enchant and refine yellow gear on eudas. And the one shop a month that has them is so expensive that it isn't worth getting them. It would take 1/2 a year or so to get a couple enchantments on 1 piece of gear. Guild shop only has dim chests, and maybe health potions as useful items, and the new WoE shop is just as miserable. If you manage to get 880 crystals then it will take 1/4 of a year to upgrade 1 measly euda spell using wisdom books. I know they plan on people to pay real money, but does it have to be with every single thing in the entire game that is needed? Throw us a bone once in a while, R2. Jees.
    Last edited by cyc2u; 06-17-2016, 07:41 AM.

Comment

yes i agree the shops in all pvp events are a bit lame

its about time we saw alot of the stuff we actualy need

we need r2 to sit back and consider changing a few items that outdated

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        yes i agree the shops in all pvp events are a bit lame

its about time we saw alot of the stuff we actualy need

we need r2 to sit back and consider changing a few items that outdated
        would say not changing as some allways need the stuff in there now, but addin a new page with new stuff to the shops....well apart the mount in csgb/chaos. those can be swapped. and should be everytime
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
        X