Eudaemon debuff skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon debuff skills

Please give my Sanctuary Hunter the scatter shot skill already enjoyed by archer players. I admit when I hustled to try and find a Sanctuary Hunter to support my knight character I assumed it would have a scattershot skill, So I would never again have to ask a filthy archer/hunter to join my mpd solo expeditions. It looks like Sanctuary hunter has every other archer skill but..actually none of the Eudaemons I've acquired since then has ANY debuff abilities..is there a deliberate reason for this? Whatever it is, please tell seven road devs to make it stop.

It's annoying that oracles don't have puri, and hunters don't have scatter. Flying rabbit has some form of puri, at least, but nothing has a scatter ability. But you can pick up a purge rune when the next exchange event comes around. And then you can eventually laugh at the knighted archers who have lost their scatter ability and can't use the rune. Small comfort, granted.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      Flying rabbit has some form of puri, at least, but nothing has a scatter ability. But you can pick up a purge rune when the next exchange event comes around. And then you can eventually laugh at the knighted archers who have lost their scatter ability and can't use the rune. Small comfort, granted.
      I do use the purge rune which is nice sometimes but doesn't work on some things and also has very limited number of uses. Since this post I just went ahead and created a new archery toon by going through a merged server. We'll call it the "build your own backup" solution. Time consuming and antisocial but should work at least for mp stuff.
      None of my toons are knighted and, from what everyone is saying about it, I think its gonna be one of those things I don't let my toons achieve until further notice..small comfort indeed. Just for the record I'm joking about "filthy archers". Nothing wrong with archer players.. its just my ridiculous way of saying I hate "HAVING" to ask other players for help. :P

Comment

FYI, scatter and purge are the same effect. If purge doesn't work, scatter won't either. Honestly, there's not much need for scatter/purge beyond some very early levels. One place it is very handy is tok, where you can clear the super-suntoria. That's the only place I've used purge in a very long time.

Comment

It's annoying that oracles don't have puri, and hunters don't have scatter. Flying rabbit has some form of puri, at least, but nothing has a scatter ability. But you can pick up a purge rune when the next exchange event comes around. And then you can eventually laugh at the knighted archers who have lost their scatter ability and can't use the rune. Small comfort, granted.
          KH archers still have the scatter ability that removes 3 positive buff on enemy + it does damage. it is the 80 rage skill on there survive tree

Comment

Originally posted by Raiime1 View Post
            KH archers still have the scatter ability that removes 3 positive buff on enemy + it does damage. it is the 80 rage skill on there survive tree
            I know exactly no one who uses that tree, though. It's so inferior, it might as well not exist. If you could freely swap trees without changing tattoos, it would be a different story.

Comment

I know exactly no one who uses that tree, though. It's so inferior, it might as well not exist.
              Same.

I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas.

Comment

Working...
              X